• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

Totally expected Na'Vi to take that win. RIP skins.

Meanwhile my other skins are still held hostage by csgolounge for the dig-mouz game which will be played gaben knows when

Odah

Banned
Cache?

gg :(

whenever I try to build up some positive karma I always get struck by some kind of bad luck :<

edit: OG won pistol round on T side, nope..im not getting my hopes up :/

Odah

Banned
OG is pretty good at Cache. They played pretty well in a 4 vs 5 against Epsilon on that map. :d

I can't believe this, first I lose 13$ on Na'Vi

then I make jokes of going all in on OG (I even tried to go all in but I always got an error)
then I accidentally bet on OG and the bet gets immidiately closed.
And now its 6-0 for OG on T side

what kind of wizardry is this?

don't worry, I know that VP's gonna win this :(

Omega

Banned
Can you guys imagine what happen if Hiko, KennyS and S1mple are on the same team?

What would be the dream 5 man team? I can't pick the last two due to my limited knowledge.

GeT_RiGhT
f0rest
Hiko
GuardiaN
friberg

essentially NiP dropping Xizt/Fiff

Not that I think they're bad, I just think Hiko/GuardiaN are huge upgrades.

also, I just got my BenQ. Saw you guys mentioning 144hz so I decided to make the purchase. I really wanted to get that Asus Gsync monitor but i'm not ballin so I had to settle for a BenQ. I haven't played a game yet but holy fuck, the image quality on this monitor is a million times better than my Asus VH236H

Shadownet

Banned
I'm going to give you one advice Odah. If OG win this. which they should. You should take your winning and run. Stop betting. Go out on a high. Seriously.

Odah

Banned
I'm going to give you one advice Odah. If OG win this. which they should. You should take your winning and run. Stop betting. Go out on a high. Seriously.

Nothing stops the betting train. Nothing

Awkward situation: I actually made a bet with a friend that If I manage to get over 100&#8364; in two weeks he will give me 10&#8364; irl, and If I don't I have to give him 10&#8364;

so I made a bet on betting

I'm the new low in this thread now

Odah

Banned
Sigh. I'm giving you a good advice man. In about a week you will lose all your winning again, maybe even more.

and yes. You are. Please rethink about it and stop.

Well somehow I have to distract myself since my gf broke up with me.

But I will listen to your advice, don't worry. If I lose too much I'll stop.

Rivitur

Banned
Igaming v clear 16-16 mirage for finals in quali.

Ah you're young odah you find another chick out there with lots of skinz you can bet away.

Shadownet

Banned
Well somehow I have to distract myself since my gf broke up with me.

But I will listen to your advice, don't worry. If I lose too much I'll stop.

Go play games, do something. Betting is fun until it all come crashing down on you. Just ask cHinzo on when he won $200 and then lost $240 the same day.

garath

I just want to watch some Dreamhack but it's been music for over an hour. Ridiculous. Pretty poorly put together. Didn't even stream the Dig vs CW?

udiie

But didnt he won like 100$ yesterday again?

i dont think thats the point. it's an unstable way to be happy from winnings because more than likely you'll just lose that feeling from the same habit
gambling addiction is based on depending for the next bet to give you the winning you want, not saying you're addicted, but rather, it's not worth becoming addicted.

Shadownet

Banned
i dont think thats the point. it's an unstable way to be happy from winnings because more than likely you'll just lose that feeling from the same habit
gambling addiction is based on depending for the next bet to give you the winning you want, not saying you're addicted, but rather, it's not worth becoming addicted.

This^ the joy and thrill of gambling is always on "the next bet" the thrill of putting down a big bet on what you think its a sure game. That's where the addiction is.

Whether you win or lose. You will think. "maybe the next one I'll win big. Just one more."

Thats the trap.

Edit: I'm not friends with the coolest cat on CSGOGAF. Sad face.
I'm talking about CoolS

CoolS

Yes, bet on VP and OG today. slowly but surely building up a little inventory now.

win7ykz2.png

It's not much, but I'm happy!

cHinzo

But didnt he won like 100$ yesterday again?

Ye, with all those ups and downs still up for like 200 dollars last week. Which meant two free copies of that new Borderlands game for me and my co-op buddy and still 100 left for games and two Vulcans to bet. :D

But srsly though, cash out from time to time. Helps a lot if u ever lose a couple of bets in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom