• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
I use a hamster strap to a spinning wheel, hook that up to a battery to power my black and white TV, and my PC is made out of a cereal box.

Edit: I'm too lazy to look up my PC spec. All I know is that I have a GTX 760 and an i5 processor with a big ass tower.

Omega

Banned
question timez:

What kind of rigs do you guys use for gaming?

GTx 780
i7 4770k
16gb 1333mhz ddr3 ram
msi z87 g-45 mb
cooler master 912 evo tower
coolers

2-1 Na'Vi v

my rig isn't that good

HD7570 i think
i5 2500
pretty sure its 16gb ram

i don't even remember the rest. i plan on upgrading very soon anyway. Arkham Knight and Witcher 3 next year? i need to recreate that Randy Marsh picture everyone posts

i won't settle for anything less

I use a hamster strap to a spinning wheel, hook that up to a battery to power my black and white TV, and my PC is made out of a cereal box.

sounds better than my rig

Rivitur

Banned
Doesn't even reach a gigglewatt only goes up to 999 chucklewatts : (

Lucky charms? Or does your PC snap, crackle, and pop? (Not in that order)

Odah

Banned
Guys, I wanna do a small giveaway here between the people who post in this thread.

It's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Since I'm a huge Bethesda lover I wanna spread the love <3

How do I do dis?

Doesn't even reach a gigglewatt only goes up to 999 chucklewatts : (
rip

cHinzo

Technically Nico as well. Cajunb got kicked off without a thank you or anything.

Dont really consider Nico a Dignitas member which ran rampage during february-now. He played like what, 4 games as a sub until Dignitas found their 5th main member.

Shadownet

Banned
Can you guys imagine what happen if Hiko, KennyS and S1mple are on the same team?

What would be the dream 5 man team? I can't pick the last two due to my limited knowledge.

Shadownet

Banned
Let's see if I did it right.
Will a post by modbot appear when I did it correctly?

No once you register correctly. Modbot will send you a PM. You need to then hit the quote button on that PM, then copy and paste everything in that PM and make it a post in this thread.

Odah

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Odah, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Elderscrolls V:Skyrim -- MB-F2970D6BB1C45989 - Taken by Mokoi. 7 entrants total.

t1411675731z1.png

I hope I did it right

Shadownet

Banned
I deleted the rule with no participating if you don't intend to play it.

It's not an actual rule per se. So even if they have the game they can still enter the raffle. It's more like a moral rule. So deleting the rule or keeping it in doesnt really do anything.

Now these are actual rules that will apply if you put it into the raffle when you submit it into Modbot.
Different Giveaway Types
RAFFLE
This will make your giveaway a raffle. A random eligible entry will be chosen after 3 hours. If no one has entered at this point, it'll become first come first serve.
RAFFLE24
This will make your giveaway a raffle. A random eligible entry will be chosen after 24 hours. If no one has entered at this point, it'll become first come first serve.
SHORTRAFFLE
This will make your giveaway a lightning raffle. A random eligible entry will be chosen after 15 minutes. If no one has entered at this point, it'll become first come first serve.
MULTIENTRY
If you are giving away multiple keys and want the same person to be able to enter for and win more than one (this may be especially useful with a RAFFLE; combine with NOWINNERSDAILY so that people can enter for multiple games in a RAFFLE but only win one), use this rule.
NEW AUTOREPOST
If you use the RAFFLE or RAFFLE24 rules above, and you are posting in the Steam thread, you can add the AUTOREPOST rule to have ModBot automatically bump your raffle. 3 hour raffles get a single bump, 1 hour before their deadline. 24 hour raffles get two bumps, one after 12 hours, and one 1 hour before their deadline. This is optional, but might save you some work.
NOTE: If you select this rule, ModBot will automatically repost your giveaway regardless of whether you post the giveaway to begin with or not. So there's no changing your mind once you've chosen this.
Restricting Winners
NOLURKERS
This makes it so that a user has to have posted in the Steam thread* 5 or more times before they become eligible
* There is a grace period: users who posted 5 or more posts in the LAST Steam thread also count.
NOTE: For giveaways done outside the Steam thread, this rule requires 5 or more posts in the thread the game was given away in.
NOWINNERSDAILY
This makes it so that people who have won within the last day are not eligible.
NOWINNERSMONTHLY
This makes it so that people who have won within a month are not eligible.
NOWINNERSWEEKLY
This makes it so that people who have won within a week are not eligible.
NOJUNIORS
This prohibits junior members from entering. I highly recommend you do not use this and instead use other rules. Junior members can be good contributors and we want to encourage new people to take part in the community.
JUNIORSONLY
This makes it so that only juniors can win the game. Might be useful to do some giveaways like this to attract new members to the community.
GIVERSONLY
This will restrict the giveaway to previous givers only. Anyone who has given a game within the last 90 days counts.
MEGAGIVERSONLY
This will restrict the giveaway to previous givers who have given at least 25 games*! Great if you want to give away a big deal game and really want to make sure it goes somewhere worthy.
* All claimed giveaways in the last 90 days count for this calculation. You can see if you qualify using the my loot command described below.
PAYITFORWARD
This will restrict the giveaway to people who have given away a game since the last time they have won a game (minimum one giveaway). You can combine this with MEGAGIVERSONLY if you'd like.
BLOCK username
This will block that username from participating in specific.
For example, applying these rules in order would block these three users:
BLOCK Stumpokapow
BLOCK EviLore
BLOCK Nirolak
BLACKLIST
This will apply the COMMUNITY block list to your giveaway. ModBot calculates users that have been frequently blocked by other users, and blocks those users from your giveaway. Want to avoid scammers but don't know who the scammers are? Use this rule.

Rivitur

Banned
Ohdoge tha man!

Nico played with them for Nov to Jan according to ESL. But I do remember someone saying that Nico was going to be the Fifth during a dust 2 match. Then he got offered another spot and took it.

Ah found it I was sorta mistaken as you can see he was close to being their 5th and certainly in the running.
At first, dignitas considered picking up Nicolaj "Nico" Jensen, but then they turned to Philip "aizy" Aistrup, who had only recently left ESC Gaming for Reason.

Odah

Banned
I saw the rules, so much preperation just to giveaway a game <_>

I'm not participating but just wanted to say that's very generous of you, Odah!

Thank you vely much

At first I tried to sell it on csgl for like 2keys :p but noone wanted to believe...

Odah

Banned
Thank yousss

My dreamteam would be: KennyS, olofmeister, apExxxx, Get_Right, GuardiaN

edit: please dont lose my 13$ navi :c

Rivitur

Banned
Allu gets no luv : (

If you want a 5 awp team just watch dig. They can all awp.

Well maybe not aizy, again back to the whole cajunb thing that's when they could all awp.

impact

Banned
nah, device gets no love

I wonder how long Fiff has on NiP left. I mean this is the worst Friberg has ever been playing and he's still doing better than Fiff. Come on and replace the dude. Reminds me of C9 not replacing sean even though he's terrible.

Rivitur

Banned
Maybe og over VP since they seem to win games they have no reason winning.

Or maybe UNW v HR

Or UNW v eps I could see uwn winning.

soultron

Banned
put 14$ on OG

should i change?

If that's a small bet for you and you're not afraid of losing it, keep it there. Your payout could be nice if VP is exhausted from last match. They came out pretty confident, I think, so they're probably warmed up now. At least, I mean
pasha's muscles are at the bare minimum.

Blue lam? Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom