• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
Ye, with all those ups and downs still up for like 200 dollars last week. Which meant two free copies of that new Borderlands game for me and my co-op buddy and still 100 left for games and two Vulcans to bet. :D

But srsly though, cash out from time to time. Helps a lot if u ever lose a couple of bets in a row.

What is the best way to sell for steamfunds?

Selling the skins straight on market?

What is the best way to sell for steamfunds?

Selling the skins straight on market?

that's what I did, it's probably the least time consuming. Theoretically you could trade for keys, and then trade those keys for game gifts from people, or for real dollars. I value my time more than the loss in potential profits, so a 30% loss is fine with me.

Odah

Banned
Will I get informed on who won the raffle?

I'd like to know how many participated ^^

edit: I got my ak back with a nametag on it saying "be carefully" lol

Mokoi

Banned
Will I get informed on who won the raffle?

I'd like to know how many participated ^^

Unless you specified not to receive a pm yes modbot will send you a msg saying who one. You can also check the post too.

To know how many people participated check the giveaway posting, and it should say how many entered.

cHinzo

This looks like the classic Dignitas we all know, who rekt everyone with their CT side. Doesn't matter how many rounds they get at T-side. If it's more than 2 you're done, because you prolly wont get as much on ur T-side. :d

Divius

Finals tomorrow:

FRIDAY 26 SEPTEMBER
Live at Ericsson Globe at the main stage

13.30 Semifinal #1 – Best-of-3
16.30 Semifinal #2 – Best-of-3
20.00 Grand Final – Best-of-3

--

I am going to miss the semi finals (maybe catch some of the second one) but luckily I will be present for the grand final!

Odah

Banned
GG Mokoi for winning TES V: Skyrim :D

there were 7 entrants

have fun!

edit: if it doesn't work or something add me on steam

Odah

Banned
Oh wow, thanks for the giveaway! Going to spend hours finding mods now.

edit: actually, just go on nexusmods.com as writing down a list would take me too long xD

I recommend you to use Skyrim Nexus to search for mods and NMM, because it's ez pzy

Odah

Banned
Good luck burning yourbpc to the ground

I can't play Skyrim for more than an hour or so because the second I start the game all of my 3GB available Vram is completely used and ram usage is slowly increasing causing the game to crash.

4-8k texture mods + enb :l

soultron

Banned
Uh, lol FACEIT stream no longer covering SL games today?

Who won HR/UNW?

Apparently all HR games are cancelled due to DDOS? Greeeeeeeeeeat. FTS.

CoolS

Finals tomorrow:

FRIDAY 26 SEPTEMBER
Live at Ericsson Globe at the main stage

13.30 Semifinal #1 – Best-of-3
16.30 Semifinal #2 – Best-of-3
20.00 Grand Final – Best-of-3

--

I am going to miss the semi finals (maybe catch some of the second one) but luckily I will be present for the grand final!

Same, won't be here untill the second semi :/

Oh and I missed a great match with dignitas and fnatic I take it?

CoolS

Just realized: last week I had no skins on Lounge. On Friday I bet all the ones I use on dignitas, won and transferred them back to my account. At this moment, I have about 9$ on Lounge. about 1.30 of that I added by selling cases and getting a skin for the money, but I'm still pretty prroud of my bets so far.

Coming up: me loosing everything tomorrow on the semis and final. Yes, the first semi is up now for betting. Who's betting against fnatic?

impact

Banned
Will have to wait and see odds. If it's not too stacked I'm gonna $100+ on fnatic

If stacked then underdog bet for a couple bucks

Odah

Banned
If the odds stay as they are right now, low on Titan

if the odds go 70/30 or higher I will go med. on Fnatic

Fnatic gon win dis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom