• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

Seems like now that players have learned the map cache is actually T-sided or at least even. No more 12-3 CT blowouts from similarly skilled teams.

Fucking VP though, could at least have taken it to OT

cresto

Seems like now that players have learned the map cache is actually T-sided or at least even. No more 12-3 CT blowouts from similarly skilled teams.

Fucking VP though, could at least have taken it to OT

You know, I thought the same thing, but I feel like it goes back and forth. If the T set strats don't work or aren't executed properly, it's entire CT sided. A site is hard to defend when all the players pour out of A main

Edit: Inferno, Cache, and D2...NiP better prey they win 2-0 or they are cooked.

Odah

Banned
dfe5e21cf1.jpg

nice return, dat AWP Redline :p

Shadownet

Banned
Yeah the thing about Cache is that. On T side. If you can execute plans perfectly and keep the CT guessing. It would be very hard for CT to stop you from storming a site.

Now on CT side, you have a slight advantage if you can hold down middle, but if you don't have people who can hit shots. When the T side storm a site, and you can't get at least 1 or 2 frags. It would be very hard for your teammates to try and retake the site.

So in a way, Cache is a very balanced map. But it depends on the team to make the best of it. Whether they're playing T or CT side.

cHinzo

You know, I thought the same thing, but I feel like it goes back and forth. If the T set strats don't work or aren't executed properly, it's entire CT sided. A site is hard to defend when all the players pour out of A main

Edit: Inferno, Cache, and D2...NiP better prey they win 2-0 or they are cooked.

NiP is screwed anyway, since Cache and D2 are clearly favoring Titan. :d Also, NiP plays awful lately.

ViviOggi

he says going all-in on Turkey was a mistake
Ha, at those odds I stayed the fuck away from that one.

What I'm baffled at is how Titan could take 7 dominating T rounds on inferno and then suddenly choke this badly on CT. If NiP somehow take this bo3 I'm in serious trouble.

Shadownet

Banned
last bet last win

and I had to troll a little too, now I feel bad hehe

Lol but remember Karma. Take your winnings and run man before the bad luck comes.

Also man Titan have a very strong T side. I wonder how they will perform on Nuke. A map infamous for being CT sided.

ViviOggi

Would have been a great betting day had VP won but Titan pretty much bailed me out at least, they're looking so damn strong right now.
Poor fools still betting on NiP, please continue to do so.

Odah

Banned
Lol but remember Karma. Take your winnings and run man before the bad luck comes.

Also man Titan have a very strong T side. I wonder how they will perform on Nuke. A map infamous for being CT sided.

bad luck? my life couldn't be any shittier like how it is right now anyways :p

i'll play it safe tho

Omega

Banned
Would have been a great betting day had VP won but Titan pretty much bailed me out at least, they're looking so damn strong right now.

i was about to bet on NiP vs random team tomorrow but I don't like my chances so I'm just not going to bet

looking at my betting history, I've never won or lost more than 3 in a row, and I just won 3 in a row. shit, I'm afraid to bet now

Shadownet

Banned

Lets try to be graceful winners here shall we? Those "poor fools" are putting food on your table.
And pray that the CSGO gods continue to smile upon you.

Sweet, just won one of this.
StatTrak™ P2000 | Corticera (MW)

Omega

Banned
i bet on VP over NiP

1. NiP sucks
2. NiP is 0-2 on Season according to HLTV
3. Virtus Pro seems to only lose to NA teams on Season
4. NiP sucks

hopefully this is 4 straight wins

Odah

Banned
i bet on VP over NiP

1. NiP sucks
2. NiP is 0-2 on Season according to HLTV
3. Virtus Pro seems to only lose to NA teams on Season
4. NiP sucks

hopefully this is 4 straight wins

never go full VP

my stomach feelers tell me you should bet on NiP

I always listen to my stomach feelers, but don't risk it.

cHinzo

You're completely broke? Seriously?! How much did you bet on that game?

Hehe yeah, skins come and go with those max bets. 2 more rounds! >_< Combine this with my winning streak on my smurf (feel like MG2 is gettin closer than Nova 2...) and it has been horrible. ;__; Oh well, now I'm one of u guys. :D

Odah

Banned
Hehe yeah, skins come and go with those max bets. 2 more rounds! >_< Combine this with my winning streak on my smurf (feel like MG2 is gettin closer than Nova 2...) and it has been horrible. ;__; Oh well, now I'm one of u guys. :D

one of us..one of us

Shadownet

Banned

Are you going to bet again? How you will restart? :(

Omega

Banned
can't say I really care.

Went from Major League Halo to Major League StarCraft to Major League Call of Duty. When they don't get the numbers they want they'll bail

Omega

Banned
I would imagine everyone use AUG/terrorist AUG (i forget what it's called because who even uses it..) and the AWP

I wonder if the game ever came out on PS3 in EU.

Rivitur

Banned
Lol I forgot the game is on 360. How is it?

360 gameplay is hilarious, it's like everyone is a bot.
The game has a community I'll be it small but its there (we had one tournament where the guys who set it up (Brazilians won) Valve no longer keeps its servers up for any of its games (on 360 only ps3 csgo still has servers. Lol EU never got csgo) so each match is local hosted. The aiming actually requires skill like more skill than PC. Why? Because valve thought it was a cool I dead to have a very very small touch of auto aim that isn't noticeable unless you spin the joystick around at blazing speeds and it sometimes slows down on an enemy. They also thought it was a good idea to have aim acceleration that can't be turned off.

And no everyone uses m4 and ak with the occasional 5 awp set up on dust 2.

No one uses the Aug.

Thus ends my rant now off to keep my top 3 rank on the leaderboards.

I was into CS on Xbox Live. Console communities are pretty loyal and hardcore when they find a good skill based shooter. Shame they don't get much support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom