• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

THIS MOTHERFUCKING HR VS EPSILON GAME IS STILL FUCKING GOING

25-25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP FACEIT SCHEDULE

They are playing two games in one. :d

Edit: They gonna play Fnatic- LDLC first?
chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61-28x28.png

impact

Banned
HR lol

poor s1mple, he should have joined NaVi instead

Yay the fifflaren hate starts. I'll go grab my pitchfork

I don't "hate" him I just envy his job keeping skills. I know if I sucked that bad at my job day in day out I probably wouldn't have one anymore.

Odah

Banned
okay today's matches:

VP vs. NiP
Epsilon vs. HR
HR vs. LDLC
Fnatic vs. LDLC
HR vs. Epsilon

please don't follow my advice, these are just tales from my stomach feelers

Personally I'd hold on any other NiP/HR/LDLC games and take a look on their first games for today to see who plays well, who plays bad and who just outstanding sucks.

LDLC vs HR on Overpass. Idk who to bet on. Help me!

you don't have to follow my feelers but since I already got the first two right D:

im scared

+ won Epsilon vs HR Faceit 2014-10-01 19:30:00
+ won LDLC vs CW Fragbite Masters 2014-10-01 19:00:00
+ won VP vs NiP Faceit 2014-10-01 18:19:00
+ won Norway vs Turkey ESEC 2014-09-30 22:00:00
+ won Titan vs VP Starseries 2014-09-30 20:00:00
+ won InShock vs es4x Starseries 2014-09-30 19:00:00
+ lost Serbia vs Sweden ESEC 2014-09-29 23:00:00
+ won NiP vs LDLC Starseries 2014-09-29 22:20:00
+ won VP vs OverGaming Starseries 2014-09-29 21:20:00
+ won CW vs LDLC Starseries 2014-09-29 19:00:00
+ won VP vs TLR Starseries 2014-09-28 22:00:00

The serbia/sweden was a 10cent underdog gamble.

Feeling goood with about 15$ won the past couple of days.

ChrisW

Just played against a team of auto snipers, how do you win against that? we got crushed once they realised it worked so well! I personally think it needs a bit of a nerf

CoolS

Just played against a team of auto snipers, how do you win against that? we got crushed once they realised it worked so well! I personally think it needs a bit of a nerf
Grenades and close quarters probably. If you win one round or two normally they shouldn't be able to rebuy since it is SO expensive. Which map was it on?

And Titan is looking really great. And they will continue to get better as they grow together as a team.

ChrisW

Grenades and close quarters probably. If you win one round or two normally they shouldn't be able to rebuy since it is SO expensive. Which map was it on?

And Titan is looking really great. And they will continue to get better as they grow together as a team.

Yeah I told the team to try rush them as they had 4 out of 5 guys using them, but everyone stood off and we lost =/ was on dust 2

Yeah I told the team to try rush them as they had 4 out of 5 guys using them, but everyone stood off and we lost =/ was on dust 2
Smokes and flashes. In this scenario everyone on your team should really need to know how to properly smoke off the angles combined with flashing people in you should be able to rush them. But good luck with that if you're playing with randoms

Titan is looking very strong. I'm still gaining knowledge on who/how all the teams are. I lost all my good skins in the Fnatic v Titan dreamhack semifinal, but now started the climb back up with that Titan v NiP match. got an extra .10 too :)

Odah

Banned
ez pzy lemon squeazy

4 out of 5

now PLEASE Hellraisers, make my prediction complete!

ALL PRAISE THE STOMACH FEELERS

you got this HR.

you ALMOST beat Epsilon on Inferno with 3 OT's
you almost beat fukeen LDLC, made a hugeass comeback and put the game in OT...
simple is playing awesome today aswell as markeloff...
Mirage is your best map...or atleast one of your best!

THIS IS IT. Game over baby

Odah

Banned
Wow, sweden trolling hard and playing it to a draw. And that boost with s1mple was amazing.

People who betted on sweden must have cried alot in the past 10mins while Germany betters are now in full rage most likely for getting nothing haha

Odah

Banned
I put a 'big' bet on Sweden just to get some easy returns. Boy was I wrong. That was scary.

Luckily Odah held my hand as his stomach feelers and nostradoges skills helped me get through the day.

It was a draw 15-15

even my feelers told me that this would be a easy game so do not always believe me xD

edit: dat Dragonlore

KingKong

Looks like you randomly get the offer to buy the new stickers. And then you can sell them at a nice profit.

Valve please, its enough that you cant buy a knife or a nice skin for the popular weapons without spending a ton of money, this is a new low

Shadownet

Banned
No overtime for Sweden vs Germany? They're ending it on a draw and everyone get their skins back? w0t??

Man Odah got some crazy feelers. 5/5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom