• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
damn, I didn't bet on LDLC cuz I thought they were gonna have the standin still. Oh well, glad I didn't go through with the NiP bet.

NiP need a change at this point. Underperforming so bad the past month, or these top teams have just figured them out after the same lineup and strats for so long. Somethin is definitely up w/ friberg though.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
So I was playing casual and someone spoiled me something major about the next season of game of thrones :/

Omega

Banned
i got way more value than i was supposed to.

I put $.40 on Sweden, got back $.50

some good news i guess, because like an idiot im playing Rush for a mission. i'll be hating myself in 30 minutes

Odah

Banned
i got way more value than i was supposed to.

I put $.40 on Sweden, got back $.50

some good news i guess, because like an idiot im playing Rush for a mission. i'll be hating myself in 30 minutes

just got 3,10$ when my rv was 2,90$

on the sweden match

Mokoi

Banned
cHinzo had dropped my super serious digital rank down to silver 3. Don't play with that guy. :p
nahh cHinzo a beast

Omega

Banned
I've been playing like complete shit so I decided to change up everything. Went to left hand view model, lowered me sens to 2, changed my crosshair to just be a dot.

Feels a lot better. I was actually hitting my shots, hopefully it's not just a temporary effect. I want to be decent again..

K.Sabot

Oh yeah, low sensitivity is key. Mine's at like 1.6, I remember n0thing doing a video of him swiping his entire mousepad and he only went about 270 degrees.

ironmang

If my desk wasn't so small I'd be able to try a super low sensitivity. I'm down to 1.5sens/810dpi which seems about as low as I can go. A full swipe across my mousepad is about 270 degrees as well.

I guess I'm within the "pro" range of sensitivities though so I'm not doing anything too detrimental. Players like Hiko, f0rest, and exi6tenz have higher sensitivity.

garath

Oh yeah, low sensitivity is key. Mine's at like 1.6, I remember n0thing doing a video of him swiping his entire mousepad and he only went about 270 degrees.

Low sensitivity is really good with CS. Not to say high sensitivity doesn't work. When I played competitively, the best shot on my team used some absurdly high sensitivity. It worked for him.

I like low sens for controlling spray a little more too. Still working on perfecting that. The pros make it look so damn easy.

Divius

over_logo_hd_0.png

OverGaming has disbanded. I quite liked their slow and methodical play, but often they seemed to lack the punch to truly make a difference.

Source: site / twitter / translation

K.Sabot

WOW

I did not expect that. Went from blowing out VP to getting blown out by VP and disbanding. I have to imagine this news being a cause for their poor form in the past few days.

Musanbani and Kairi are must picks for larger organizations.

Shadownet

Banned
OverGaming has disbanded. I quite liked their slow and methodical play, but often they seemed to lack the punch to truly make a difference.

That's quite a shame. They had potential, but unfortunately none of them really stand out. Teams like HR, C9 and Titan have people like S1mple, Hiko and KennyS which are excellent players that can carry their team and be top fraggers.

Yeah as Sabot said, Musanbani and Kairi won't have any trouble finding a new home.

ViviOggi

Apex with the aim hack rip skinz

Na they left Overgaming as a sponsor. The team is staying tigether and probably looking for a new organisation. At least that is what the csgo reddit said.
Loungers won't get this at first, prepare for ez upset value

KingKong

rofl VP just won a round 1v3 because Titan had the bomb on top of the container inside and it took too long to retrieve it and try to plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom