• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivitur

Banned
You guys are lucky my laptop is so gone it can't even play tf2 anymore at above 20fps. Though it plays CSS at about 30fps but chokes every 5min.

Omega

Banned
if i had the money i'd buy all you laptop plebs a real desktop so you could enjoy Gambling With Guns in all it's glory

unfortunately I'm broke

Clydefrog

aw man, CS:GO finally redeemed itself for once. I got matched against a clan of 5 on de_mirage. Our team was getting wrecked as Terrorists. Half-time it was 12-3 and the outlook was not good.

On CT side, we barely won the pistol match and then somehow ended up coming back to win the game 16-14. The clan was devastated :D

Rivitur

Banned
You ever built before? I'm not an honorary member of PCGAF but I'm sure they're more than happy to help
I have not however my brother is going to be the one to buy the parts I'm going to chip in and then we will work from there. Hopefully we will have a rig by November.

ChrisW

I have not however my brother is going to be the one to buy the parts I'm going to chip in and then we will work from there. Hopefully we will have a rig by November.

Nice bonding project, until someone snaps a wire for the power supply :O

Nah, i'm sure it will be fun!

CoolS

My only bet today is going to be on HR over Titan. Odds are ridiciously stacked into Titans favor coming of from their DH win. The obviously are the better team, but not to the end that Lounge suggests. I really think HR can cause an upset if they get of to a good start and s1mple is on point.

O well, either I win quite a bit today or I will hve to start betting a lot more carefully.

Divius

p250 is great indeed, but my personal preference goes to the Five-Seven, my favorite pistol in the game. It does a fair amount of damage, is accurate but can also be spammed really fast if needed. I sometimes surprise myself at the crazy clutches I can pull off with it.

CoolS

You definitely pick up a lot from pro games, especially positioning and which angles to hold, as well as crosshair placement. Oh and some nice grenade throws <3

On the pistols: i also love the 5-7, though overall I'm using the P250 more on T side ecos.

ironmang

What do you guys think of the QcK Heavy? My funcpad is not adjusting well to arm aiming by sliding all over the place so I'm looking for a good pad that won't move and I can rest part of my forearm on.

Probably need some kind of clip for the mouse cord too. The one I've used for the past 11 years had one attached to it.

ChrisW

What are your thoughts on the Star Ladder match between NiP and whoever wins from CW or LDLC. I think LDLC will win and so NiP Vs. LDLC i'm tempted to back LDLC whilst the odds are against them.

ironmang

Is it worth it to sell items on the market? Trading seems impossible, especially when dealing with random $5 dollar and under junk skins. Kind of sucks losing value to steam but it's not like people are going to trade for random $0.50 skins. For those that do sell, how do you determine the price? Match lowest just to sell quick? Not really in a hurry but some skins tend to drop in price.

Thinking of slowly selling off some extra betting skins just to have some money safely in my steam wallet for a future big skin.

KiKaL

Anyone know of a good way to trade TF2 items for CS? I have Earbuds and Bills hat I wouldn't mind getting rid of for CS skins.

garath

I wish I had more time to play competitive. Casual is so boring. I'd almost rather just play deathmatch just to work on my spray.

Why can't valve just introduce a smaller - like 8v8 or something - normal rules game. Leave teamkilling off for the sanity but normalize the money rewards to competitive and reintroduce the right number of grenades and armor. Allow the drop in/drop out again.

ChrisW

I wish I had more time to play competitive. Casual is so boring. I'd almost rather just play deathmatch just to work on my spray.

Why can't valve just introduce a smaller - like 8v8 or something - normal rules game. Leave teamkilling off for the sanity but normalize the money rewards to competitive and reintroduce the right number of grenades and armor. Allow the drop in/drop out again.

I agree with this, my time is limited and so I can't always commit to 90 minutes of a comp match but want to play by the comp rules in more of a casual way.

Divius

I'm sure there are community servers that will fill those needs.

Ludono

if i had the money i'd buy all you laptop plebs a real desktop so you could enjoy Gambling With Guns in all it's glory

unfortunately I'm broke

Worst part is, I HAVE a proper gaming rig but I can't really take a 70 pound PC with me from the US to China, so for the next 8 months I have to make do with this laptop :(

CoolS

Got excited when i saw HR going with a lead to CT but of course they fuck it up. Halfed my inventory in the last couple of days. Only 4 bucks left.

impact

Banned
Got excited when i saw HR going with a lead to CT but of course they fuck it up. Halfed my inventory in the last couple of days. Only 4 bucks left.

Pretty sure I never won a single time betting on HR winning. Just some food for thought D:

They're on my betting blacklist with Epsilon and every NA "pro" team.

e: apparently LDLC are playing CPH with a standin AND it was delayed over 24h but no skin return. CSGL is starting to piss me off, I should start DDOSing.

Odah

Banned
Dust 2

should be a pretty interesting match because:

1. it's Dust 2
2. LDLC are good on Dust 2
3. Copenhagen Wolves are good on Dust 2
5. it's Dust 2

Divius

y u do dis csgolounge

3434qlc.png

Omega

Banned
that MP vs SP thread in gaming side has me hating my steam library

I bought so many single player games that I was genuinely interested in, played some of them for like an hour tops. most of them i never even installed

i should uninstall all my MP games

Rivitur

Banned
That's what steam is you own all the good games and never play them until you go to buy them In a steam summer sale only to realize you bought it last sale.

Titan... What's going to here 7-8 on CT side of cache?

O.9

impact

Banned
I just realized I'm 14-1 in betting since losing $60+ on throw9 against NCG. All it takes is that one loss to make me question and re-think every single bet. Proud of myself and so glad there hasn't been NA matches on the lounge :p

Ensirius

My god, I went all in on titan... That was not pleasant to watch to say the least.

I'm thinking on going all in on NiP, see what that's like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom