• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I started with CSS when I got it for free from Valve two or three Christmas's ago. I never liked GO when it came out. I racked up 50 hours and still disliked....but anyways, I booted the game up again recently.

I played one competitive match, and my dislike was gone. Not sure if it was because everyone else sucked, or because I dislike other maps, I really don't know, but the game clicked with me.

Gonna be playing more now. Sad cause CSS is dead, and I really liked the game.

garath

Man, I started with CSS when I got it for free from Valve two or three Christmas's ago. I never liked GO when it came out. I racked up 50 hours and still disliked....but anyways, I booted the game up again recently.

I played one competitive match, and my dislike was gone. Not sure if it was because everyone else sucked, or because I dislike other maps, I really don't know, but the game clicked with me.

Gonna be playing more now. Sad cause CSS is dead, and I really liked the game.

I was a big CSS player. Had a little trouble transitioning to GO but once I did, I enjoy it even more than source. Glad to see another CSS convert :)

Odah

Banned
Havent Fnatic lost like their last 3 games on Dust2 vs Titan? I think it's their worst map.

im really unsure about the game, its really a coinflip. I said Fnatic will win but dont take my words as a prediction x_x

maybe i will later bet on nip vs. epsi in favor of nip

Odah

Banned
ez feelers ez life <3

9d2a2d5603.jpg

Odah

Banned
called it on Fnatic

allthough my feelers did worry me so i didnt want to say, yepp...totally bet on Fnatic, sorry that i didnt though ;_;

Rivitur

Banned
Hey guys! I go scammed few days ago.. Would really appreciate if you could donate skins even if its not high value i would realy appreciate it. (Steam I'd)

Saw someone post this. Its a new tactic to get skins, I need to try this out.

ironmang

Saw someone post this. Its a new tactic to get skins, I need to try this out.

I kind of wish steam made everybody take a anti-scammer test either once or every so often. Just so people understand the most common scam techniques and how to protect themselves.

ironmang

Damnit touched the funny bone...

And the "scam" is on hltv IBP v lunatik thread

Also anyone see that guy who got two free knives because of a glitch and screwed over the other guy who got nothing?

What the what? Did steam market just give him 2 knives or something?

mtodavk

I don't want to derail any topics of conversation, but has anyone had issues with Astro A50s and push to talk in csgo? I can do the mic check in Steam and it's responsive to my talking and it's my default device in Windows. Any help would be appreciated.

Rivitur

Banned
What the what? Did steam market just give him 2 knives or something?
Apparently the guy who was trading the two knife put up his knives and the other guy put his knife in and confirmed the trade. Only thing is the transaction went thru with only two knives going one way and nothing in return.

Also it looks like de_season is sponsored by BP petroleum and oil.

MayMay

Banned
Yup, Breakout is gone. Hope ppl finally start playing Train again now that its right next to Cache in the map selection.

Damn, those patchnotes. http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2i5ku7/csgo_update_2102014_version_13450/

"All SMGs now have ~20% more armor penetration."

And the stuff about the tagging sounds interesting, more like 1.6

Edit:

"Some movement affecting server values have changed (sv_stopspeed increased to 80, sv_accelerate decreased to 5.5, sv_friction increased to 5.2)."

Damn, thats a huge change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom