• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
what are some valuable skins to bet with?

gonna sell my XBL account for 40 steambucks, might as well feed my addiction instead of buying a game that i'll never even install

Shadownet

Banned
what are some valuable skins to bet with?

gonna sell my XBL account for 40 steambucks, might as well feed my addiction instead of buying a game that i'll never even install

Well.. if you're not using your XBL account anymore I guess persuading you not to sell it would be pointless. But the best thing to do is to probably buy either 4 $10 skins and bet using those. or buy 8 $5 skins.

It's not wise to invest $40 in 1 skin and use it to bet. You might get lucky or you might lose it all on the first try.

You can go to www.CSGOstash.com to find the price of all the skins.

Omega

Banned
Well.. if you're not using your XBL account anymore I guess persuading you not to sell it would be pointless. But the best thing to do is to probably buy either 4 $10 skins and bet using those. or buy 8 $5 skins.

It's not wise to invest $40 in 1 skin and use it to bet. You might get lucky or you might lose it all on the first try.

You can go to www.CSGOstash.com to find the price of all the skins.

yeah i don't even have my xbox one anymore. im thinking about selling my ps4, i don't know why i got either one, let alone both. my PS4 hasn't been on for anything other than WWE Network since Infamous.

good point about the 4 $10 skins. i was going to yolo it and buy a $40 skin.

Shadownet

Banned
yeah i don't even have my xbox one anymore. im thinking about selling my ps4, i don't know why i got either one, let alone both. my PS4 hasn't been on for anything other than WWE Network since Infamous.

good point about the 4 $10 skins. i was going to yolo it and buy a $40 skin.

I havent turn on my PS4 since Destiny, and if you don't count that. Then Infamous.

You should bet on fairly safe games first, get some more skins before you bet on more high risks one. Im sure people like Sabot and cHinzo can give you some betting tips. I usually visit the CSGO betting subreddit to read up a bit. Though a fair warning about that place. Quite a few people just spout off craps to sway the odds. You can usually tell who they are.

MayMay

Banned
Trying to figure out de_season (the old one) on the GAF server - I noticed Bots really arent useful for anything. Not even training lol. If only they could at least.. like.. give the bots different strats instead of them just going all over the place lol

K.Sabot

That's why you send one of the b peeps to catwalk and let the other b guy handle truck.

Ez ct map.

If only more catwalk b players smoked /molly'd the damn apartments on their way there like they're supposed to.

ironmang

That's shitty they flat out closed the Grand Finals since the format was updated to be a bo5 with Navi 1-0. Would have been nice if they opened it up with like a 30 minute timer since it's going to be a while until the match anyways.

whats the score atm?

1:1 with Overpass about to start

Odah

Banned
Hellraisers Eco masters confirmerino

b38d2605e4.png

never forget

K.Sabot

Yeah my decision was: s1mple is HR's pasha and VP is missing their s1mple. Simple.

12-3 T half is not how this map should go.

Odah

Banned
Can't think of it like that, always think of the bet as the risk before you hit the button and not the result after the match.

I know. It would have been stupid to go all in on HR. But maybe a mid bet wouldnt be that stupid either cus for me the odds were 60-40

oh and I hate VP

Shadownet

Banned
Lol, odds are getting better for a big navi bet because HR beat VP minus who I believe to be their star player.

Michu look like crap unlike how he played a couple days ago, and dosia and markeloff stepped up for HR too.

Michu ran around like an idiot with his knife out.

Haroon

Thank you for awesome skins HR. You are good. I know I should have not voted for VP after they lost so badly in the past.

zAyjb6f.png

Odds are still at 78-22, was hoping they would have shifted more, because Na'Vi should just take it. Right?
right?

With odds like these, it's not even worth it to bet on the bigger odd. Just throw some disposable skins on HR and maybe get some good value out of them. It's barely a loss if it doesn't go your way anyway.

Xizk

Nice 3DMax won against Mouz. Only had a small bet but feels nice. 2/4 so far today. Have bets on Navi against HR and then a small on Mouz against Navi.

Wunder

What's the largest item any of you have seen received from lounge? any knives or a howl?

you can only bet things with a $60 value. AWP Asimovs are a special case because they kinda fluctuate between high 50s and 60s so sometimes you'll get one that's worth more than $60.

ChrisW

you can only bet things with a $60 value. AWP Asimovs are a special case because they kinda fluctuate between high 50s and 60s so sometimes you'll get one that's worth more than $60.

ah right, so you could never hope of getting a StatTrack'd Vulcan FN then? only in trades? thats a bit scary. I'm not keen on trading, since I got scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom