• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

Was not EZ skins.

But skins they were.

4bcdO9Z.png

Shortest sleep of my life.

ChrisW

A wiki for the competition, gives details on wins / draws / loses and also by what margin, seems that Latvia aren't seeded in the comp, but mac are

cHinzo

Both Macedonia as well as Latvia will probably not get out of the groups. :d

Edit: I MEAN MACEDONIA HYPE!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Odah

Banned
last time doge went with a random source with info he ended up losing a shit ton of money of chinese teams

don't do it

25 dollerinos

I'm just yolo betting here on Macedonia. If they lose im gonna sell my entire inventroy, buy a game or something and start maybe with 1-10c skins again or I quit.

MayMay

Banned
The new de_season is now running on the Gaf server, come check it out if you want lol. We also put de_tuscan and de_crown on.

IP: 64.237.33.162:27815
PW: Quote to see Server Password.

Mainly just testing stuff out atm, so the server might crash and reset more often than not.

CoolS

I won like 4 underdog bets in a row now where I throw 20-30 cents on a team to get rid of these cheap, useless skins and then get >50 cents back. Yay.

impact

Banned
yea this match is over. stream closed to reduce my anger

will definitely not bet on NaVi in the near future after this embarrasingly bad showing.

CoolS

yea this match is over. stream closed to reduce my anger

will definitely not bet on NaVi in the near future after this embarrasingly bad showing.
These statements change like every week. Last week or two everyone hated on HR because they kept loosing close games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom