• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

Mouz > Na'Vi
Mouz > Dignitas
HR > VP

Let's go guys. :d
OCHXupE.jpg

MayMay

Banned
Played 4 or 5 comp games today and won none of them.

GG russian teammates

The EU struggle.

So glad to see the new Season coming out tomorrow. At least it says that its gonna hit the workshop on Sunday in the vid someone posted earlier. Shadow - you better put it on the Gaf server immediately after its out :pPP So pretty.

MayMay

Banned
Oh, I didnt even know Cache was made by FMPONE and appeared in 2 Operations.. And now its a permanent map.
How big are the chances for de_season to end up being a permanent map at some point? Pretty high I guess, seeing as its such a popular competitive map?

Shadownet

Banned
Oh, I didnt even know Cache was made by FMPONE and appeared in 2 Operations.. And now its a permanent map.
How big are the chances for de_season to end up being a permanent map at some point? Pretty high I guess, seeing as its such a popular competitive map?

Once the new Season come out PM me the link of it and I'll add it to the GAF server okay? :)

MayMay

Banned
Once the new Season come out PM me the link of it and I'll add it to the GAF server okay? :)

Sure thing. I'm kinda hyped, cant wait to try it out tomorrow haha

Been watching a vid of de_crown - man I really hope that map ends up in the Operation too. FMPONE maps are 2gud4me.

cHinzo

meh one event where they only beat Netcode (lol), NaVi minus Edward and Cloud9

did iBP win one match at ESL?

They also won against VP during ESEA.

iBP won against dAT (lol) iirc, but in their defence, they were up against Fnatic on fire and VP on one of their best maps. :d

Divius

gdi na'vi

How did they lose that round at the 14-15 scoreline.

mouz didnt have a single AK. Just a few galils and pistols.

:((((

Odah

Banned
yes please shift the odds towards mouz <3

It's like Dig is totally not a better team and mout totally didn't have luck with mapchoice and still totally didn't almost lose against Na'Vi on Overpass. xD

but knowing my luck lately mouz is prob. going to win <_>

cHinzo

Maikelele has left the building. :d

Edit: PB vs GamePub bet is up. PB should take it imo, since they are a squad with solid Swedish players.

impact

Banned
Man Overpass is even more CT sided once you're up on pro level.

I remember when it was T sided

if the Ts just rush B every round it was a wrap. Then they made it so CTs get their first and it flip flopped.

e: yall deserve that loss if you bet on mouz. onlineJ = lanJ today

Omega

Banned
how come pasha hasn't played with VP in like 2 weeks? dude is always streaming

he's too good to get dropped unless i missed the news somehow

Shadownet

Banned
how come pasha hasn't played with VP in like 2 weeks? dude is always streaming

he's too good to get dropped unless i missed the news somehow

He just had a baby recently. I think he's been spending time with his wife and family.

I think the baby came like just a couple days ago.

garath

I like the tagging and movement changes from the update. Got to play a little bit today and it felt a lot less floaty and the tagging meant if you got the jump on someone it was a big advantage. I think the grenade slowdown is a little on the high side though. I'd get tagged enough to lose a single armor point and it was like I walked through a flytrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom