• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
These statements change like every week. Last week or two everyone hated on HR because they kept loosing close games.

well I don't ever bet on HR either, they're known to just not give a fuck from time to time. You can't have watched this whole match and tell me NaVi are trying to win. I wouldn't believe you.

honestly it's probably gonna get to the point where I only bet on good odds and fnatic. The rest of the teams just don't show up every match.

Odah

Banned
well I don't ever bet on HR either, they're known to just not give a fuck from time to time. You can't have watched this whole match and tell me NaVi are trying to win. I wouldn't believe you.

honestly it's probably gonna get to the point where I only bet on good odds and fnatic. The rest of the teams just don't show up every match.

Fnatic <3

ironmang

Is the prize pool for this one even significant? Heard the tournament they won earlier was for 12k.

CoolS

Mouz winning this means I have to sell some 4-10 cent skins and buy something more valuable. I'll have ao many now its kind of ridiculous.

Xizk

4/4 bets today. Only cheap skins but I'm slowly building up an inventory. Been betting cautiously after losing my skins after going all in and losing.

Odah

Banned
Can we agree that we all lost on Na'Vi today? xD

ffs this was so stupid from them. they didn't play this serious at all.

Xizk

Navi had been playing all day and were probably tired. That combined with Mousesports recent performance made me bet on them.

Ensirius

Goddamn Na'vi screwed me again.
I'm back to Square one.
I'm going to go slow again, build up an inventory and be smart about it.

Next operation leaked.
QMCgZGf.jpg

impact

Banned
Navi had been playing all day and were probably tired. That combined with Mousesports recent performance made me bet on them.

Their recent performance of losing a map pretty bad to some nonames cemented me betting on NaVi. Never heard of one player from that PB team, but apparently they gave mouz a better fight than NaVi
2b8eDck.gif

f0rk

Nothings really changed from the Source version right? Except the look

I remember rotations for CT being pretty long

cHinzo

Things I learned at season tonight:

-The map is huge! U need like a travel guide to get through the map without getting lost.
-B site will be in my heart forever.
-Don't challenge Atsuo.
-Never go mid, unless u want to get sniped.
-Mokoi's B push can be read as an open book. :D
-Valve needs to allow 10 vs 5 games, because 5 CTs ain't enough to cover the whole map.

Omega

Banned
This is basically what happens on twitch anyway. All of those girl streamers at nova 1 and 5 hours played with karambits :x

which girls do you see at nova.

Every girl i see is at silver with like 300 hours played and 5 comp wins with 4 Howls, 3 stat trak karambits, a stat trak butterfly, stat trak fire serpent and two souvenir dragon lores. all factory new

Omega

Banned
when/if they ever add the juan deag skin to the game, i'll pay real money for it if any one of you get it.

1deags are so satisfying. sometimes i just want to use nothing but a deagle

when/if they ever add the juan deag skin to the game, i'll pay real money for it if any one of you get it.

1deags are so satisfying. sometimes i just want to use nothing but a deagle

There are two now.

Cartel Juan Deag

And this work of art.

I can also see a Halloween theme for the next operation.
P90 Halloween

Probably the coolest artwork I've seen.

This sticker needs to be in.

ironmang

Their recent performance of losing a map pretty bad to some nonames cemented me betting on NaVi. Never heard of one player from that PB team, but apparently they gave mouz a better fight than NaVi
2b8eDck.gif

There's no way a guy named "rape" would be on team with legitimate sponsors lol.

Omega

Banned
i was talking about the second (and much, much superior) one. that five-seven skin was also cool, there was another one I saw that i wanted but i doubt it makes it. there's been skins I saw on day 1 that i wanted added and never got added.

nice clutch Atsuo. i had a 1v5 once. yeah it was master guardian but i felt like a boss lol

This is the Five-SeveN skin I want

637x358.resizedimage

impact

Banned
1v4 Clutch on Mill:
Code:
[IMG]http://giant.gfycat.com/ChillyPortlyIcefish.gif[/IMG]

weirdest version of mill I've ever seen

I miss mill

which girls do you see at nova.

Every girl i see is at silver with like 300 hours played and 5 comp wins with 4 Howls, 3 stat trak karambits, a stat trak butterfly, stat trak fire serpent and two souvenir dragon lores. all factory new

tbh I just say nova cuz I don't remember the low ranks. my first rank was DMG and I don't think I ever went below that

I wonder what if any new guns they will add. I always seen the Revolver as deagle replacement being thrown around before. I believe the icon was leaked.

bae834551e8af08f6adf9c6952f28b86.png

Ludono

Because that's a name I've seen used on online games about a million times. They probably think it's edgy and cool. Same with the racist names.

Yeah okay if you're messing around with friends or want to be "cool" or whatever sure I guess... but if you're trying to be a "pro" team?? The hell is wrong with him....

Rivitur

Banned
Yeah okay if you're messing around with friends or want to be "cool" or whatever sure I guess... but if you're trying to be a "pro" team?? The hell is wrong with him....
There are some dumb pro names out there like "titz"
Chances are he came up with the name as a teen and it just stuck.

ChrisW

So got some inspiration whilst sat on the toilet.

"D, E, Season, It's in the game" (read it like the EA announcer)
As the next OT title, if it make it in that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom