• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

Just joined a comp with guys called 'Troll' and 'Another Troll'. They blasted music and just sat in spawn. And since there was two of them we could not kick or surrender. Decided that was not worth my time and just bailed after 2 rounds, I'd rather take the cooldown.

MayMay

Banned
Not sure if anyone posted this already, but we're currently playing some CSGO on the GAF Server - if anyone wants to join. Ill just repost this from the Game Night thread

Counter Strike Global Offensive Game Night - Friday 10/03/14
capsule_467x181.jpg

t1412378100z1.png

How to join us:
In the main menu click play, click browse community servers and finally click add a server.

A: We have a server for Counter Strike Global Offensive.
IP: 64.237.33.162:27815
PW: Quote to see Server Password.
Alternatively, you can connect by clicking this link.

This will be using casual rules. Up to 16 people.

cHinzo

Not sure if anyone posted this already, but we're currently playing some CSGO on the GAF Server - if anyone wants to join. Ill just repost this from the Game Night thread

U guys always play way too late for us EU CSGaffers. ;__;

Also guys, I had some great games tonight with the UMP. Prepare urselves for the UMPocalypse in ranked matchmaking. It's coming! :D

soultron

Banned
SMG buff felt great. The P90 is no longer the only gun from that class that's viable to use now. Gotta get that Bizon Bonuz Monayyy.

Rivitur

Banned
Anyone gonna bet on these Chinese games? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pow looked strong last night against tyloo and NfG looked like they were miles ahead of ZzCy.

Tyloo doesn't have any strats they rely way too much on pure aim and nothing else. Chinese games are like watching HR vs HR all aim no strats.

MayMay

Banned
U guys always play way too late for us EU CSGaffers. ;__;

Yeah, we want to do this more regularly now, because its just a blast playing on the Gaf server. I'm sure we'll start earlier as well when we do the next session. Ill try to post it here, or let Shadow do it when we got plans. Because today we made the mistake of only posting it in the Game Night thread, and we forgot posting it here so it was kinda already too late when I posted it lol

SMG buff felt great. The P90 is no longer the only gun from that class that's viable to use now. Gotta get that Bizon Bonuz Monayyy.

BIZON POWAH

sorry bout the abandon guys. ping wasnt going down below 800. blame shitty canadian internet

Dont'cha worry, all good! We lost 13/15 - so close. lol

Rivitur

Banned
I don't think the GAF server IP was ever posted since the request for it like 3 weeks ago. One was posted but that wasn't it.

Shadownet

Banned
If you guys are enjoying the GAF server, please remember that one generous gaffer is paying like $20 a month by himself for the server. If you guys want. $1 donation would be appreciated by him.

Also since I'm an admin of the server, if you wanted me to add a map or change something please let me know. But normally the server will be on casual.

Rivitur

Banned
That lack of Ip

Tylo has gone down... Gface vs pow it is. Pow should win pretty easily for u betters out there.

Forgot to mention they will play 2 bo3 where pow only has to win one of them and Nface was to win both.

Omega

Banned
IMO it would be better if it was competitive, I guess just shorten it to 20 rounds if people don't want to stick around for 30. it's not CS if it's not competitive. It's CoD without ADS. Plus you can't even make callouts because the other team can hear you. I've never seen one person throw a smoke or flashbang in a casual match outside those games we played earlier

I have around 400 hours into the game and like an idiot I spent about 250 of those in casual which is why I'm still below average because I didn't even learn anything.

If it's going to remain on casual, at least take out Motel. I had enough of that map during one of the ops.

impact

Banned
picking motel certainly made it an easy choice to go play Bloodborne alpha instead :p how that won a vote over tuscan I will never know!

imo we should do 10mans with comp rules, would be more fun than straight casual.

MayMay

Banned
I don't think the GAF server IP was ever posted since the request for it like 3 weeks ago. One was posted but that wasn't it.

That lack of Ip

The IP is right on this page, lol

imo we should do 10mans with comp rules, would be more fun than straight casual.

Not gonna lie, I had a blast in the casual matches today. But I'd also prefer GAF 10mans with comp rules. Or just both but on different days.

Shadow you should put the other Season back on the server, the one without the_go. + the Tuscan one I've sent you from the workshop because the one that's on the server atm has no minimap.

picking motel certainly made it an easy choice to go play Bloodborne alpha instead :p how that won a vote over tuscan I will never know!

There should be days for both. Sometimes casual with 16 players can be fun if you wanna just screw around.

Rivitur

Banned
Pow takes cache 16-11

This S3majamEs guy isn't to bad. He speaks Chinese then just burst out with "Reaction what the fuck are you doing? You have a fucking awp not a god damn m4 you can't just run it like that! This is some stupid ass cs."

Omega

Banned
are there any black professional gamers?

on semphis' stream he said he doesn't like black coffee, so obviously twitch chat had to be twitch chat. ended up making me think, i don't think i've ever seen a black pro gamer excluding fighting games.

Rivitur

Banned
are there any black professional gamers?

on semphis' stream he said he doesn't like black coffee, so obviously twitch chat had to be twitch chat. ended up making me think, i don't think i've ever seen a black pro gamer excluding fighting games.
I thought about this too..

Spawn is one that come to mind also probably some black teams in the south African scene.

Also pow wins! Bit the caster was ripping on them for trying to boast on the tree in inferno knowing that it has been patched. He was like valve should release the patch notes in Chinese and these guys need to actually know what their doing.

Teppic

I just have to say that after the patch (I think it was the one before this one) finding matches has been so fast. Now it takes like 15 seconds to find a match. Before it could take 15 minutes, and half of the time I would be placed with a match with only bots. Truly a game changer for me.

Omega

Banned
won my bet but didnt win skins

k

bored waiting to claim my skins, threw up a troll trade. My safari mesh tec 9 for a stat trak karambit. i got like 5 friend requests..

Odah

Banned
Sooo what do you say guys? Na'Vi or mouz

I personally would say that Na'Vi is a better team and if the map is Mirage then...hmmm

2$ on Na'Vi

(I'm scared of doing mid-high bets since yesterday)

Shadownet

Banned
Sooo what do you say guys? Na'Vi or mouz

I personally would say that Na'Vi is a better team and if the map is Mirage then...hmmm
2$ on Na'Vi
(I'm scared of doing mid-high bets since yesterday)

Well you betted on a Chinese game bro, a game on teams you have little to no knowledge about.

You might as well just put a loaded gun into your mouth cause that was just suicidal.

Never bet on games where you know nothing about the teams, especially Chinese games.

Odah

Banned
Well you betted on a Chinese game bro, a game on teams you have little to no knowledge about.

You might as well just put a loaded gun into your mouth cause that was just suicidal.

Never bet on games where you know nothing about the teams, especially Chinese games.

I know that I don't like mouz and I know that GuardiaN is one good awper and Na'Vi should easily take this but it also depends on the map.

Shadownet

Banned
I know that I don't like mouz and I know that GuardiaN is one good awper and Na'Vi should easily take this but it also depends on the map.

Mouz is a bit inconsistent online, I'm not sure how they are on LAN though. I think they're more consistent on LAN iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom