• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
someone here had to bet big on VP. show winnings if you did, that shit is going to look glorious

Did people not know pasha was back?

thanks Chris

Odah

Banned
3296856ed8.jpg

yolo xD

CoolS

someone here had to bet big on VP. show winnings if you did, that shit is going to look glorious

Did people not know pasha was back?

thanks Chris

I won like 90cents on the VP match! I told you guys in my write up that he is back, but apparently no one read that..
But once VP gets rolling, there really is no stoppimg them. The way they moved through the map as a unit on T side was great.

KingKong

Theres so many games going on in different tournaments that it's hard to keep track of. Pretty nice that most tourneys have 40k+ prize pools too

CoolS

Theres so many games going on in different tournaments that it's hard to keep track of. Pretty nice that most tourneys have 40k+ prize pools too
People in the scene, Anders and Semmler in particular, keep hinting that 2015 will be a big year for CSGO. As the game becomes more popular, we see more and more sponsors. I guess these 40k+ prize pools are the beginning of that. Either way it's really great to see the scene grow and production values expand.

ChrisW

Have any of you guys picked anything up from community market that was sold WAAAAAY under value. Looking at some of these gun skins that are average £98 for a howl and on three occasions in the last week people sold them for less than 0.50

Rivitur

Banned
2 of 3 welp...

Turns our some people got vac banned in the Israeli league lol.

As for the undervalue in market its probably some kid who doesn't know the value or accidentally posted the wrong amount.

K.Sabot

Have any of you guys picked anything up from community market that was sold WAAAAAY under value. Looking at some of these gun skins that are average £98 for a howl and on three occasions in the last week people sold them for less than 0.50

99% of the time a bot will pick that up.

I think I'm starting to realize that nuke is one of my favorite maps because of its ct sidedness. Starting t, getting stomped and trying to come back with all the pressure is awesome.

CoolS

Dig > Titan
VP > LDLC
Fnatic > NiP
Alternate > Epsilon

Let's go guys. o/
Agreed on dig vs Titan as its inferno.
VP is quite good on cache but it really depends whos off to a good start. Virtus Plow could easily take it if they go on a roll.
No arguments on fnatic. 16:0 never forget.
However, I don't see alternate winning a best of 3

1v1 Arena servers have become my new obsession. It;s good training for me too since it helps me get some one on one action in and helps calm my nerves.

Wunder

1v1 Arena servers have become my new obsession. It;s good training for me too since it helps me get some one on one action in and helps calm my nerves.

I recently discovered that for myself as well. I suck at it though, loosing more rounds than I win.

They are really good, keep in mind though that it is a custom game and a very specific scenario, rarely will you ever be able to duel someone for that prolonged a time without someone else butting in. That being said, really good to practice peeks and crosshair placement.

Odah

Banned
bets for today:

a7615b6686.jpg

Dignitas vs. Titan

While I know that Titan got absolutely crushed by VP yesterday you have also to consider that they played on Nuke, one of VP's best maps I think and Titan rarely plays/trains on Nuke. However Inferno is a strong map for Titan as well as for Dignitas so I think this match will heavily rely on who wins pistol round, who is CT first and if KennyS and KQLY are on fire. I'm gonna give Titan one last chance that they are a team to bet on. Also if Dig gets ddosed again forcing them to play with a standin could really hurt for their teamplay.

mouz vs. Property:

Seing this as a Bo5 I have high confidence that mouz will take this BUT Team Property also has some good outstanding players so a upset CAN happen, but I don't see it happen in a Bo5.

Virtus Pro vs. LDLC

50:50 match since the map is Cache. I really can't say much to this game, all I can say is that I hope LDLC performs well today and Pasza stays at home with his daughter >_>
So, I'm going low on LDLC because I like them.

Fnatic vs. NiP

I'm going high again on Fnatic because I really cannot see them losing this against a lowballing nip on dust2 (lust time they crushed them on it 16:0 didn't they). But you know Nip shouldnt be underastimated and this game COULD be the game where they come out of their slump. Last time I bet big on Fnatic was Fnatc vs. NiP on Inferno and I lost everything >_> so I hope this grudge doesn't happen twice and all in Fnatic! :D

I think this will be my only bets for today.

2 high risk bets (Titan/LDLC)
2 low risk bets (mouz/Fnatic)

actually now I wish that I would have bet less on Titan T.T

ChrisW

They are really good, keep in mind though that it is a custom game and a very specific scenario, rarely will you ever be able to duel someone for that prolonged a time without someone else butting in. That being said, really good to practice peeks and crosshair placement.

I'm gunna have to try this out, what are the kind of ranks that join these servers though? as I'm only silver 2

Divius

Indeed. I am switching between Mouz - Property and Dignitas - Titan, but unfortunately there's only a french stream for the mouz game :(

Shadownet

Banned
How do the people manage to gain access to their computers? or IP addresses?

I'm sure someone can provide a more detailed explanation but from what I've heard so far. It's usually because people like fans leak their IP addresses, people hacking Skype, etc.

But yeah I'm sure someone know more about this than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom