• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xizk

I did. Seeing as they were up one bo3 and won 2-0 yesterday. Really disappointed that they managed to comeback two maps and then failed to close them.

udiie

I've been watching Steel's live streams and he's been on point for the most part in his play. Not sure how he did but I felt those odds way too low for iBP. Shame I didn't bet.

ChrisW

Just had my best comp match ever, most frags I've ever got. Was playing really well at the start, but the other team got wise to my positions, but I totally carried the team on our T side.

Never play Mirage usually, but thought i'd give it a shot. Guess it's a less popular map than dust so silvers are less likely to know good angles and positions like I do :D

6ZNuJA3.jpg

ChrisW

Is it really that bad? :S it is on one of the lowest resolutions, just so I get a decent 60fps on the less complex maps.

Really hoping to get my new work comp soon thought which should get upwards of 200fps with most settings on medium to high :D

My internet should be getting a buff soon too, instead of 2mb up I'll be getting 30mb

danielcw

Is there a console command btw to turn on "Raw input" ever since the patch that broke the OSX version of the game a few weeks back, it won't let you turn it on. so wondered if it was something that can be done from console?

Don't know what is your situation, but the cvar should be "m_rawinput"
in my config it is m_rawinput "1"

Haroon

I should be free Monday. If you guys want to play some comp matchmaking, I am down. One of my smurfs has been downranked to the ultimate badge of justice.

soultron

Banned
Started messing around with skins. This was a 5-minute texture test to get the workflow down of moving from Photoshop -> VTFedit -> CSGO workbench. It's pretty painless.

I think I'll move ahead and actually put some time into a proper skin using this basic style.

Started messing around with skins. This was a 5-minute texture test to get the workflow down of moving from Photoshop -> VTFedit -> CSGO workbench. It's pretty painless.

I think I'll move ahead and actually put some time into a proper skin using this basic style.

I'd vote you up man. Go for it.

█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░█░█
░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄▄█░░░██
█░ Valve ░░░░█
█░ Add This ░░█
█░ Please! ░░░█
█░ And Give ░░█
█░ Me One! ░░

......................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....:).__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::
░░░░Add it now Valve!░░░░░░
░░░░And giv me one!!░░░░░░
░░░Because it's very░░░░░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░░░░

Haroon

I don't think I'm seeing it. Can someone explain it to me.

When he took the shot in middle, his aim went immediately to my body, and damaged me through the door without me even peaking him. After that, when he got back to aiming in the middle, his crosshair was already on my body, and he quickly re adjusted his aim to the proper place.

NIN90

I'm not seeing it either. He just shot a random shot through DDs, a pretty common spot to wallbang actually. When he returned he was just preaiming for crossers to B.

I mean I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure that he's clean but going off this evidence is sort of premature.

Divius

Titan - VP in ~30 minutes should be a good one. Titan beat VP 4 times last month, but during their last encounter VP wipes the floor with Titan. This could go either way, hopefully it'll be fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom