• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

Titan - VP in ~30 minutes should be a good one. Titan beat VP 4 times last month, but during their last encounter VP wipes the floor with Titan. This could go either way, hopefully it'll be fun to watch.

I was thinking about betting that one, but it has nope written all over it. I think VP will take it, but you never know if they have an off day.

ChrisW

I was thinking about betting that one, but it has nope written all over it. I think VP will take it, but you never know if they have an off day.

I've gone with VP for 2.05, if i lose then my betting time is over, but that won't be bad thing

Divius

I put a small bet on Titan hoping KennyS will go crazy and maybe PapaBiceps is distracted by baby crying in the background.

Xizk

Maps are Cache,Mirage and Nuke. VP won against Fnatic on Cache and stomped Titan on Nuke last time they played. VP are strong on Mirage but may have problems against KennyS, but I feel like VP should take this bo3. Will be near broke if they lose after I lost a big part of my winnings on c9.

wSyjezN.jpg

Amazing.

Xizk

Won $1 worth of skins on VP so at least I got half of what I lost yesterday. Hopefully I can rebuild my inventory again.

Yuuichi

Anyone up to play later today? NA West (will play anywhere up to 130 ping), I'm ranked MG2 and get matched with MGE's and DMG's. Steam profile is in Gaf profile.

danielcw

I'm not seeing it either. He just shot a random shot through DDs, a pretty common spot to wallbang actually. When he returned he was just preaiming for crossers to B.

I am not seeing it either, but one thing I do not get: how did he hit you at all?
Before the shot he was aiming at the opening between the doors, not aiming at you at all.
After the shot, which hit while it shouldn't, you can see a spark at the left door. Was that from his shot, or you firing back at him, or something else?
If it was the first case, I could believe he was a cheater.

NIN90

I am not seeing it either, but one thing I do not get: how did he hit you at all?
Before the shot he was aiming at the opening between the doors, not aiming at you at all.
After the shot, which hit while it shouldn't, you can see a spark at the left door. Was that from his shot, or you firing back at him, or something else?

It stems from watching the scene via GOTV. GOTV doesn't represent 1:1 what actually happens (due to GOTV running on 16 ticks, I think. I could be wrong though.).

ChrisW

So I just bought an AK FT, blue laminate with a Rekt holo sticker, sticker is worth 1.19 and AK 1.17, how can get the most out of this since I only paid 1.17 for it? but it could be worth more?

CoolS

So I just bought an AK FT, blue laminate with a Rekt holo sticker, sticker is worth 1.19 and AK 1.17, how can get the most out of this since I only paid 1.17 for it? but it could be worth more?

When trading you could potentially get something more for it, but I don't think you would have any luck on the Steam Market.

God, pasha is such a fun guy.

10712904_744587408942679_2553453619727672748_n.jpg

Haroon

The shot was from him. If you look at my HP on the left hand side, you could see that he hit me. There are many more instances of him doing stuff like that in the demo. It is interesting to me that some of you guys don't see the trigger bot, or the fact that he had his crosshair on me while he ran back to middle, and then immediately re-adjusted his crosshair (which would be normal, but the fact that his crosshair was right on me after that shot he took kind of gives it away).

Omega

Banned
I don't think I'm seeing it. Can someone explain it to me.

I'm not seeing it either. He just shot a random shot through DDs, a pretty common spot to wallbang actually. When he returned he was just preaiming for crossers to B.

I mean I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure that he's clean but going off this evidence is sort of premature.

you guys are crazy. it's super obvious when he repeaks mid and is aiming at CT player the entire time. Even follows him when he's jumping.

I got the sasha music kit the day they came out, sold it for $8 profit :)

Also, I fucking hate matchmaking. I've had a slew of offensive or literally anti-productive teammates.

I'm silver 4. Anyone in NA want to add me? I really enjoy the game with a focused team, and play with a few friends when we can who are similar rank or above.

My steam id is MrRoderick as well.

Shadownet

Banned
The shot was from him. If you look at my HP on the left hand side, you could see that he hit me. There are many more instances of him doing stuff like that in the demo. It is interesting to me that some of you guys don't see the trigger bot, or the fact that he had his crosshair on me while he ran back to middle, and then immediately re-adjusted his crosshair (which would be normal, but the fact that his crosshair was right on me after that shot he took kind of gives it away).
After this I went back and look at it and I see it now. Sorry I'm just not used to spotting cheaters like you are. But yeah I hope you reported him.

Haroon

After this I went back and look at it and I see it now. Sorry I'm just not used to spotting cheaters like you are. But yeah I hope you reported him.

It is np mon. Spotting cheaters is easier for me because I did try them out back when I was playing CS1.6. A typical signs of spotting a cheater is if the person stops at random spots during gameplay. For example if the guy is in big pit, and realizes that two CT players are pushing him. If you see the person just stop and do nothing for two to three seconds, there is a good chance that the person is going into their cheat menu to toggle something on, or off. I will edit my post of this with a short video soon.

Edit: This is more of an extreme example, but we already know that this individual cheats so, to demonstrate what I meant:

https://giant.gfycat.com/QuarterlyCapitalGorilla.webm

danielcw

The shot was from him. If you look at my HP on the left hand side, you could see that he hit me.

I know that he hit you, I am just asking what the spark on the door was. His shot, you firing back, or something else?

or the fact that he had his crosshair on me while he ran back to middle, and then immediately re-adjusted his crosshair (which would be normal, but the fact that his crosshair was right on me after that shot he took kind of gives it away).

you guys are crazy. it's super obvious when he repeaks mid and is aiming at CT player the entire time. Even follows him when he's jumping.

He isn't following the CT player (that would be Atsuo, right) when he is jumping.
That is just the wobbling of the gun. His screen, and thererfore his aim, stays on the same hight when he is coming back. The wobbling happens to match the jump of the opponent, but the wobbling is not under the control of the accused.

If we wouldn't be seeing Atsuo's silhouette, nothing from that part would look suspicious.
He is coming back mid, is aiming in the general direction while not zooming in to watch the general area, and then zooms in and adjusts his aim.

Haroon

I know that he hit you, I am just asking what the spark on the door was. His shot, you firing back, or something else?

That spark was not from me. That was from his shot. I didn't even knew he was there lol. I remember that when I got shot, I was like wtf?

Omega

Banned

He isn't following the CT player (that would be Atsuo, right) when he is jumping.
That is just the wobbling of the gun. His screen, and thererfore his aim, stays on the same hight when he is coming back. The wobbling happens to match the jump of the opponent, but the wobbling is not under the control of the accused.

If we wouldn't be seeing Atsuo's silhouette, nothing from that part would look suspicious.
He is coming back mid, is aiming in the general direction while not zooming in to watch the general area, and then zooms in and adjusts his aim.

without the silhouette he would be aiming at top of tunnels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom