• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can go to Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\sound\music\ and listen them.

These are actually really well made. The ones titled roundmvpanthem are the ones the entire server hears when you get mvp.

Xizk

NCG vs Denial is up on lounge. Betting small on NGC. They looked decent against iBP while Denial got rekt against c9.

soultron

Banned
Still pretty nice that we get all of this music for free, essentially, even if we can't use it in-game without the packs. (The artists do need to get paid, so I have no problems with people having to pay for them in-game.) I'm listening to some of it in VLC right now. I wish Noisia would get a chance to work on Metal Gear Solid tracks or something now. Reminds me very much of MGS2 stuff from Harry Gregson-Williams.

You can go to Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\sound\music\ and listen them.

These are actually really well made. The ones titled roundmvpanthem are the ones the entire server hears when you get mvp.

Any idea what the ...\+s\k\#.mp3's are for? There's one called halloween2013_v2..?

You and me both. Michael McCann would be awesome too. Funnily enough, his work on Splinter Cell (Double Agent) was also great, so he and Amon Tobin have that in common! :)

Oh hey, yeah. Human Revolution had especially nice ambient stuff.

I guess they went sans Tobin for Blacklist.
Bad choice :(

I also remember that Feed Me did 'One Click Headshot', which would have been hilarious as the MVP anthem. Or... for an ace. Yes please.

probably because the Valve economist decided this will increase sales

I'm sure at the end of the day it's more an experiment than a targeted pricing strategy.

Valve is always trying to look into how different avenues effect buying habits.

Also that economist doesn't work for them anymore.

soultron

Banned
Unless they were paid upfront, I hope these artists will be collecting royalties. That's why I think it's important that these are up for sale.

Unless they were paid upfront, I hope these artists will be collecting royalties. That's why I think it's important that these are up for sale.

I know in dota, the marketplace revenues don't always reach the creators. It has to be through the store.

Which is why this is kind of strange but whatever.

K.Sabot

What wear is it? did you get decent worth for your account?

It's BS (so about $70), my account was a level 30 CBT account with King Rammus and that's about it.

It's more or less even, we both came away satisfied.

The case hardened itself is pretty unique in how clean it is, although it doesn't exactly follow what would be a "valuable" case hardened. I like the 100% blue stock / iron sight / bolt assist mechanism. I also like how clean it is on the top save for the consistent blue near the end.

TII21UW.jpg

Here is my other case hardened I have, while traders would consider this a good case hardened with how much blue is on it, it doesn't provide a consistent look like the gun I just got.

JCQaa0o.jpg

ChrisW

Yeah top one has a nice pattern to it, what you going to do with the blue one? try get some good trade value, bet or hold onto it?

K.Sabot

Bet would be the last thing I do with it, the gun is pretty over market value and 99% chance I'd get a gun that looks worse.

Most likely I'll take it to a trade server and look for a good offer in keys, and then get a betting skin with the keys.

ChrisW

there are trade servers?

I've been given the option to buy the "T on cat" sticker for 0.60, should I take it? It can be sold for 0.74 on market

ChrisW

Does anyone mind maybe trying to carry me in some higher ranked matches? I'm only silver 2, but I keep getting stuck with people that just run round like idiots, don't buy grenades or don't know how to use them or Russians that think they are amazing....

I just want to get up to Silver 4 or Silver Elite

CoolS

Does anyone mind maybe trying to carry me in some higher ranked matches? I'm only silver 2, but I keep getting stuck with people that just run round like idiots, don't buy grenades or don't know how to use them or Russians that think they are amazing....

I just want to get up to Silver 4 or Silver Elite

Are you EU or US? If EU, hit me up on Steam we lets see if we can get a couple of matches going.

ChrisW

Is there a console command btw to turn on "Raw input" ever since the patch that broke the OSX version of the game a few weeks back, it won't let you turn it on. so wondered if it was something that can be done from console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom