• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
set my alarm for 12 thinking maybe the c9 game would be a half an hour late.

game 2 of this ibp set is just starting. wtf. did they go to triple overtime or something?

also, got a one shot one kill sticker. i normally hate stickers but i bought it anyway..

set my alarm for 12 thinking maybe the c9 game would be a half an hour late.

game 2 of this ibp set is just starting. wtf. did they go to triple overtime or something?

also, got a one shot one kill sticker. i normally hate stickers but i bought it anyway..

Nope they started an hour late and there was some pauses because of PC issues.

Omega

Banned
i really fucking hate the people that cast these matches

Denial all pushes long. We're on sgares who is watching long. Let's switch to shroud who is watching mid

shit like this happens all the time. It's not just CEVO, it's ESEA, RoomOnFire, FACEIT. get people that have eyes pls

i give up. fuck these guys. semphis gets an ace, lets keep the cam on dapsy who is going to T spawn from tunnels

Omega

Banned
they got Omega so upset he's playing Hitman Absolution :( :( :(

Is he trying to kill himself?

KuGsj.gif

i instantly regretted it. i figured it was in my library so i might as well play it. nope

Odah

Banned
I made a huge loss yesterday, but atleast I was able to buy Alien: Isolation soley from Skins I won with bets but now I have to begin from new haha.

Divius

i really fucking hate the people that cast these matches

Denial all pushes long. We're on sgares who is watching long. Let's switch to shroud who is watching mid

shit like this happens all the time. It's not just CEVO, it's ESEA, RoomOnFire, FACEIT. get people that have eyes pls

i give up. fuck these guys. semphis gets an ace, lets keep the cam on dapsy who is going to T spawn from tunnels
Could that not be the auto-director's doing?

Omega

Banned
Could that not be the auto-director's doing?

no, because unless they took it out in a recent patch when you have auto director on, it'll say it below the players names.

Auto director also wouldn't switch away from combat. it might do a poor job of anticipating it, but once it starts it's not going to say "Hey, semphis is looking cute over on the other side of the map by himself, lets focus on him"

Divius

CSGO
- Introducing Music Kits, featuring new music exclusively made for CS:GO by various artists and composers.
- When equipped, Music Kits replace all of the music in the game and include an anthem that plays whenever you are MVP.
- Music Kits can be shared through the scoreboard. Use the context menu to check out another players music.
- Music Kits are currently available as a special offer for CS:GO players.
- Added music volume controls for the following:.
---Main Menu
---Round Start
---Round End
---Map objective
---Ten Second Warning
---Death Camera

I don't even

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't played in months, what's the go to eco pistol? It was the CZ but I heard it got nerfed?

CoolS

I haven't played in months, what's the go to eco pistol? It was the CZ but I heard it got nerfed?

CZ is still great but costs 500$ now and shares a slot with the Tec 9/5-7. The Tec 9 has been buffed twice and is really great as well. Best PURE eco might be the P250 because it's only 300$ and a 1 click headhot close range,.

Xizk

" You can go to Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\sound\music\ and listen them.
"

Listening to them now. The Austin Wintory pack is great.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Cheers fellas, I'll probably stick with the CZ if only the price changed as it's a beast.

And I got the sticker offer for a CT @ Banana, figured everyone got these offers but I guess not.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking Steam, I log in from a new browser (I formatted) and now I can't use the market for a week.

Clydefrog

CSGO
- Introducing Music Kits, featuring new music exclusively made for CS:GO by various artists and composers.
- When equipped, Music Kits replace all of the music in the game and include an anthem that plays whenever you are MVP.
- Music Kits can be shared through the scoreboard. Use the context menu to check out another players music.
- Music Kits are currently available as a special offer for CS:GO players.
- Added music volume controls for the following:.
---Main Menu
---Round Start
---Round End
---Map objective
---Ten Second Warning
---Death Camera

I don't even

weird. I muted all of the music though so.. meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom