• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odah

Banned
Thank you Fnatic for making me broke again <3

I was almost at 30+ profit and now I will be falling back to 10-20 -.-

2 Weeks ago I was at 160€ profit haha

Divius

VP 15 - 12 HR

I think.

VP took the first half 14-1, won the pistol for 15-1 but hasn't been able to close it.

edit: stream was stopped, rest of the game will be played offline.

cHinzo

Dnno if Epsilon is looking good or myXMG looking bad. -_-

You'll get to play against bots longer in warm ups since you're often the first person into a new game! Other than that, no.

I'll take my longer warming-up then. :d Love quick loading. I also play League, but it doesn't seem to load faster on an SSD.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
So does anyone keep up with the market? I bought like £12 worth of Cologne stickers when they were cheap and I've been waiting to cash out but the prices still seem a bit low, do you think they'll go up at all or should I just sell up and move on?

So does anyone keep up with the market? I bought like £12 worth of Cologne stickers when they were cheap and I've been waiting to cash out but the prices still seem a bit low, do you think they'll go up at all or should I just sell up and move on?

Seeing as how the are a limited time deal, they probably won't go any lower....probably wouldn't hurt to sit on them for a bit longer.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing as how the are a limited time deal, they probably won't go any lower....probably wouldn't hurt to sit on them for a bit longer.

Yeah, my thoughts, guess I'm just getting impatient. I have enough in my new Steam wallet for the next Operation so it's not like I need the extra funds right now. Is there any rough ETA on when the next Operation will hit? My net went down for a month recently and I just fell out of a CS completely in that time, haven't really touched it in like 2.5 months.

Yeah, my thoughts, guess I'm just getting impatient. I have enough in my new Steam wallet for the next Operation so it's not like I need the extra funds right now. Is there any rough ETA on when the next Operation will hit? My net went down for a month recently and I just fell out of a CS completely in that time, haven't really touched it in like 2.5 months.

Probably within the next week, no one really knows for sure though.

I'll be 3 for 3 today if HR wins, apparently HR got Overpass into OT.

CoolS

btw. I knew LDLC could do it!

But I bet they are going to loose the next one against fnatic in the fragbite upper rbacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom