• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

Hungary will take this today if map is Inferno/Mirage. If Dust2 gets chosen Ukraine will win.

You heard it here first folks.

Gabe's son can take this!
Ukraine will win on every map 16-0 since Flash, Hungary's best player will most likely not play, because he's sick. :d

Xizk

Mouz > LDLC (Had to with those odds. Would be more confident if Allu was playing but Schneider is good too).

Fnatic > Titan(Fnatic has been strong lately while Titan has not).

CoolS

Mouz > LDLC (Had to with those odds. Would be more confident if Allu was playing but Schneider is good too).

schneider ist the standin? might risk it then, but still not confident without allu.

CoolS

LDLC > Mouz
Titan > Fnatic
Ukraine > Hungary

Does anyone believe this?!

I just can't see Titan causing the upset against fnatic right now, especially online. though fnatic had two close games against CW yesterday so it might be in the realm of being possible. I don't know.
I'll throw a $ on Titan with these odds but I'm fully expecting to loose it.

Overall I think it's pretty clear who will win todays games.

impact

Banned

I went with both underdogs. Fnatic did not look good yesterday, regress of how Titan looks lately.

Just a hunch. Last time I had a hunch I won a good amount on VP > fnatic.

cHinzo

I went with both underdogs. Fnatic did not look good yesterday, regress of how Titan looks lately.

Just a hunch. Last time I had a hunch I won a good amount on VP > fnatic.

With these odds it aint wrong to go all underdoges tbh. As long as u dont throw too much on it. :D

impact

Banned
People betting on fnatic, did you watch JW barely beat the brand new CPH lineup yesterday. Fnatic looked real rough outside of the JWonderchild.

cHinzo

As far as I'm concerned Fnatic are #1 in the world.

For sure. Doesn't mean they can't lose though, since the top 10 can always take games from each other, because the skill gap isn't big enough. If Titan doesn't take it against Fnatic, then LDLC might tomorrow. ;d

I would say the top teams atm are Fnatic, LDLC, Virtus Pro, Dignitas, Titan, Na'Vi, NiP, Hellraisers, C9 and iBP in no particular order.

Rivitur

Banned
For sure. Doesn't mean they can't lose though, since the top 10 can always take games from each other, because the skill gap isn't big enough. If Titan doesn't take it against Fnatic, then LDLC might tomorrow. ;d

I would say the top teams atm are Fnatic, LDLC, Virtus Pro, Dignitas, Titan, Na'Vi, NiP, Hellraisers, C9 and iBP in no particular order.
Can't see IBP as a top 10 team they aren't good against interational comp.

That being said LDLC isn't going to beat Fnatic in a BO3.

Haroon

Atsou that was an amazing suicide on Nuke

Hahaha, you seen that! Yeah, I didn't think that I would die from falling down from there. Sorry about the bad play man. I have been playing bad very consistently lately. I am not sure what is the cause of it yet.
Maybe it has to do with me not going to the toilet for about three days now.

Wunder

Hahaha, you seen that! Yeah, I didn't think that I would die from falling down from there. Sorry about the bad play man. I have been playing bad very consistently lately. I am not sure what is the cause of it yet. Maybe it has to do with me not going to the toilet for about three days now.

tmi

Rivitur

Banned
Rip mouse there's no way they're getting past the Goliath that is BMG. Though BYE almost beat BMG 16-14 on Dust 2 and 16-14 Mirage.

Keepo

CoolS

Yup, fnatic is playing exceptional. It's normal that you use a map every now and then but inferno is looking phenomenal.

impact

Banned
Titan's been the inconsistent team as of late though.

Fnatic are playing a godly match right now.

yea JW is playing well right now

Titan are just consistently bad

No really how the fuck did these guys win a LAN? Have they even beat a team of players that have penises since the LAN?

Ensirius

yea JW is playing well right now

Titan are just consistently bad

No really how the fuck did these guys win a LAN? Have they even beat a team of players that have penises since the LAN?

They are just terrible. I feel bad for KennyS actually, which is the only guy deserving of being on a top team.

CoolS

It really is fascinating in hindsight that Titan won DH Stockholm. I thought that LDLC looked like the best French team going into it and they still do now. Titan only seems to work when kennyS gets rolling and does the picking.

impact

Banned
LDLC aren't great either. There's only enough great french players to make one good team, but apparently they don't all get along. Did ScreaM, fxy0, kennyS and shox all play together at one point? I didn't follow this game till Valve made it playable after 1000 patches.

CoolS

LDLC aren't great either. There's only enough great french players to make one good team, but apparently they don't all get along. Did ScreaM, fxy0, kennyS and shox all play together at one point? I didn't follow this game till Valve made it playable after 1000 patches.

What? LDLC have been really strong recently, only loosing two matches against fnatic since DH Stockholm and one map tonight against mouz. And even before they had pretty good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom