• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
if SVK wins this eziest skins of my life

not betting underdog on ESEC matches is silly. 50% of the time theres an upset.

eh

Denmark has like 4 stand ins. Pimp is playing a 1v5 and he still won 8 rounds. if they had their real roster slovakia would have gotten bodied

Odah

Banned
if SVK wins this eziest skins of my life

Your post is pretty unfair towards people who bet on Denmark tbh, Slovakia would have been crushed by Denmark....stupid ddosers rigging those matches, thats so unfair for everone.

(I placed 50c on Denmark, changed my 3rd bet on Russia)

Divius

86822-not-like-this-gif-perfect-loop-pD6b.gif

impact

Banned
I knew not to bet on Denmark the second I saw that lineup. Pimp is the only elite player, even disregarding the standins.

I only bet on them with device and dupreeh. Also those odds guys... 87/13 is clearly not what it should be with GuardiaN clearly the best player in the server.

SVK with the throw 5 rounds in a row lol. At least no one loses their skins on such a shit match :p

cHinzo

Did Denmark won the second match? I'm still at work and read here that everyone from Dig wasn't playing for Denmark? Couldn't log-in to lounge to change my bet...

Odah

Banned
Did Denmark won the second match? I'm still at work and read here that everyone from Dig wasn't playing for Denmark? Couldn't log-in to lounge to change my bet...

Yes they did. And my Profit went from 160€ down to 6.97€ in just under a week :3

cHinzo

How exactly did Russia beat Slovakia easily, while Denmark struggled hard against Slovakia, but beat Russia?! This is ESEC madness.

Xizk

Getting frustrated with MM lately as every other game is either a smurf carrying or people are hacking. A team even admitted one guy was walling. Been stuck on Gold Nova2 for a long time now. When we meet a team that is our rank and playing properly we do well.

Omega

Banned
How exactly did Russia beat Slovakia easily, while Denmark struggled hard against Slovakia, but beat Russia?! This is ESEC madness.

Normally I laugh when impact says someone throws, because I'm not sure if he's serious or not. When it comes to ESEC, they definitely throw.

You'll have Sweden losing to Turkey but dominate Netherlands the next match

impact

Banned
Isn't Starladder tomorrow on LAN? Totally different then. Na'VI could maybe take this.

I didn't know it was LAN. Makes me wanna go all in on Titan for some free skins.

e: Omega throw doesn't necessarily mean throw for skins. Throw as in had the match or round and gave it away. Happens so damn often in MM. These dudes definitely have thrown the ESEC matches for skins I'm positive of it, I mean I would do the same if I was in their position. Some of the matches have no meaning and they can make a quick buck.

udiie

Getting frustrated with MM lately as every other game is either a smurf carrying or people are hacking. A team even admitted one guy was walling. Been stuck on Gold Nova2 for a long time now. When we meet a team that is our rank and playing properly we do well.

edit: dammit.

Omega

Banned
Doubt anyone here cares but I got an offer for the Skog Metal music pack. don't know if anyone wants it but I would be willing to trade if someone was interested

soultron

Banned
If anyone has the Noisia soundtrack, holler at me. I'd give you some Steam games for it or something. I don't really have any good skins at the moment, otherwise I'd offer skins.

How does the betting work, and is it secure?

As for CSGO people in competitive get really angry for such stupid reasons. I killed Two guys in a round was the final one alive against two more enemies. I died and they kicked me :/. Then other times some guy just keeps swearing in his mic whenever one of us die, it's pretty obnoxious. I do love pulling off the craziest stunts though. Like being in Dust II as a CT and rushing upper tunnels through B and getting two kills :3.

Practicing grenade throws feels like homework. On the bright side though, I can smoke off the mid window on mirage all the way for T spawn.

Divius

Nice winnings chinzo! I wanted to bet on Denmark as well but was busy watching Denmark-Slovakia so I missed the opportunity. :(

cHinzo

As for CSGO people in competitive get really angry for such stupid reasons. I killed Two guys in a round was the final one alive against two more enemies. I died and they kicked me :/. Then other times some guy just keeps swearing in his mic whenever one of us die, it's pretty obnoxious. I do love pulling off the craziest stunts though. Like being in Dust II as a CT and rushing upper tunnels through B and getting two kills :3.
Yeah some people can be dicks. At least u should be happy not to play with them anymore. I like to rush on CT side too, since it can be a bit boring on dust2. Might as well find some action right? :d I like to rush from either short, mid to lower tunnels with a smoke or a B rush with a flash in. Only part I don't rush is Long since people are usually watching that from T base or at car and the stupid doors are a huge choke point. Getting killed way too easily there, although a slow push might work if u slowly make ur way in. :D

Also, doesn't Nav'Vi always do well during the LAN Finals of the Starseries? Can't remember them not getting to the finals tbh. :d but dnno, I'm at work at can't bet. T.T

Edit: the idea was nice though CoolS, although I think u needed to keep running towards the wall when u throw the nade, because else it loses velocity. It's the same sandbag smoke to flash banana in Inferno and with the mid window smoke from T base at Mirage. If u don't keep running after u throw the nade it wont reach far enough. :D

CoolS

Edit: the idea was nice though CoolS, although I think u needed to keep running towards the wall when u throw the nade, because else it loses velocity. It's the same sandbag smoke to flash banana in Inferno and with the mid window smoke from T base at Mirage. If u don't keep running after u throw the nade it wont reach far enough. :D

I watched the demo, he was flashed enough, he just got really lucky instantly landing the headshot while turning. But you are right, I could have taken another step. Luckily it wasn't really my fault that we lost the 3 vs 1 there ^^

impact

Banned
more like NaVi is looking FREE

RIP trash skins. RIP every underdog bet I place. I should have listened to myself instead of all the people saying BUBUBU ITS LAN NAVI SO STRONK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom