• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
Nah man they're playing like scrubs. I'm not seeing anything from LDLC that looks incredible, they're just much better than NaVi. I'm pretty sure I would have done better than seized against LDLC. "Pro" players haha.

e: He had 16 kills in 47 rounds. He's not worth the time it takes to do the math.

Omega

Banned
Nah man they're playing like scrubs. I'm not seeing anything from LDLC that looks incredible, they're just much better than NaVi. I'm pretty sure I would have done better than seized against LDLC. "Pro" players haha.

e: He had 16 kills in 47 rounds. He's not worth the time it takes to do the math.

its like .3 kills per round

impact

Banned
edit - nvm got a kill. jinxed it

lmao I already know what you said and I didn't even see it

btw this was Titan's map pick. I think it's safe to say that while LDLC are playing very good today, these other teams just aren't even doing anything. Titan aren't even running strats.

CoolS

lmao I already know what you said and I didn't even see it

btw this was Titan's map pick. I think it's safe to say that while LDLC are playing very good today, these other teams just aren't even doing anything. Titan aren't even running strats.

Titan seems to only revolve around Kenny getting a pick and going from there. Which is strnage since I always thought Existenz was all about these great tactics. Maybe they are saving stuff for DH Winter??

Wow @ KQLY and kennyS messing up in that last round. Embarassing.

impact

Banned
ex6tenz
seangares
fifflaren
seized
BOT Cecil

new top 1 NA

LMAO ex6 goes B with bomb, peaks upper with the bomb out. What is this guy doing.

Haroon

Played a bit more CS earlier today. I have learned that the reason why I am been doing bad is because of my chair placement (lol). The chair is broken in more ways than one which causes the chair to wobble around. I am fixing this issue by buying a new computer chair.

Wunder

ex6tenz
seangares
fifflaren
seized
BOT Cecil

new top 1 NA

LMAO ex6 goes B with bomb, peaks upper with the bomb out. What is this guy doing.

the greatest team ever conceived

Played a bit more CS earlier today. I have learned that the reason why I am been doing bad is because of my chair placement (lol). The chair is broken in more ways than one which causes the chair to wobble around. I am fixing this issue by buying a new computer chair.

It's funny how much external set-up can factor into a game like CS as opposed to other competitive games. Sure you have keyboards and mice and stuff with games like Starcraft and DOTA, but rarely will you see people caring about configs, size of mousepad, mouse accel fixes, etc as much as CS players do. It's pretty cool albeit a weird thing. I also need a new chair :(

impact

Banned
I'm surprised you are not on a pro team.

Not enough connections or time. I had a good 1.6 run when I could just go to school and then game all day.

Even though I know your comment was snark, people say the same things when watching sports. Everyone and their mother calls Geno Smith (Jets QB) trash even though he's clearly a better athlete than any of us will be. They're getting paid to play, they deserve all the criticism they get. If I was getting paid to play CS:GO you can bet your ass I wouldn't be as bad as ex6tenz. Yea he's an IGL but his strats are awful so what is he bringing to this team?

chessnut

I understand Apex has been slumping lately, but as I've said before, Titan are playing like they don't give a shit. I hope we get some great odds for them during DHW

CoolS

Not enough connections or time. I had a good 1.6 run when I could just go to school and then game all day.

Even though I know your comment was snark, people say the same things when watching sports. Everyone and their mother calls Geno Smith (Jets QB) trash even though he's clearly a better athlete than any of us will be. They're getting paid to play, they deserve all the criticism they get. If I was getting paid to play CS:GO you can bet your ass I wouldn't be as bad as ex6tenz. Yea he's an IGL but his strats are awful so what is he bringing to this team?

Oh of course they deserve criticism for stupid plays. The problem is you can't possibly now what the player is thinking at that moment. Maybe a call was made that two players are on A and he just wanted to save a second in getting the bomb down. And we don't even know if and how much the different organizations pay their teams.

ANd while Ex6tenz is looking bad right now, he did lead Titan to victory in Stockholm. It just seems like Titan is incredibly inconsistent right now. If I remember correctly Existenz played really great in Stockholm.

Wunder

Yeah got a p2k corti from the LDLC win! Now the only question is to take it out or re-invest it... I really like the corti skin :<

impact

Banned
Personally I don't think he should be LMS every round like he is, leave that to apex or kenny because they can actually frag and clutch. You're right we don't know what was going on with calls that were made, but from a spectators perspective it really just looked like a tier 1 team vs a tier 2/3 team.

But maybe they're saving their strats.
Or maybe they just had a fluke win at DH.

That BOT Cecil draft was a huge get

he turns into a Paladin after eco rounds

CoolS

Yeah got a p2k corti from the LDLC win! Now the only question is to take it out or re-invest it... I really like the corti skin :<

I'd say keep a skin if you really like it. That way you at least slowly gain something while betting. You are likely too loose a lot sometime.

Wunder

I'd say keep a skin if you really like it. That way you at least slowly gain something while betting. You are likely too loose a lot sometime.

Yeah I was gonna do the skin swapping thing to see if I could get a good looking one and the first one was pretty solid so I just took it out. It's Field-tested but the actual art at the top is unmarked so I'm happy with that. It frees up my FN Ocean Foam too, which is worth $9 so more value for me I guess.

Omega

Banned

you laugh but imo it's a really important aspect. if you're not comfortable how can you play well, or at least as well as you're accustomed to?

and with what Wunder said, I was one of those people that would say "lol who needs a QcK+, that shit is way too big" so I got a QcK..and it feels way too small.

Stuff like this has a huge impact at least with me. I can't play fighting games unless I have my arcade stick on my desk. I can't have it on my lap and I can't sit on a floor cross legged like some top players do.

obviously I'm not going to be s1mple or Daigo just because I'm playing on a QcK+ or have my stick on a desk, but i'll be a lot better than I would be with any other setup

Divius

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CSGO skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the skin you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

TTLG2cN.png

StatTrak P2000 | Pulse MW -- MB-44B3F0B556059648 - Taken by Xizk. 14 entrants total.

t1413669381z1.png

It's...something.

Wunder

you laugh but imo it's a really important aspect. if you're not comfortable how can you play well, or at least as well as you're accustomed to?

and with what Wunder said, I was one of those people that would say "lol who needs a QcK+, that shit is way too big" so I got a QcK..and it feels way too small.

holy shit are you me

I got a QcK before getting back into CS and like a couple weeks later I got back into CS and have been wanting a new mousepad ever since. I can't FUCKING entry sometimes because my wrist is like sideways

I've been feeling like my mouse movement and target tracking has been sluggish lately so I bumped up my mouse sensitivity. Probably a little early to say right now, but I'm feeling pretty good about the change.

impact

Banned
God dammit guys, I was just about to say how crazy it is I had a night of playing with no cheaters then my last match I get this

Guess it's better than q'ing against them, but still what a shitty way to get off :|

Omega

Banned
congrats on the rankup

shit like that is sad. CS is the main reason I talk so much shit about Valve. Doesn't really seem like they try hard enough to deliver the best possible experience. They know they don't really have to, because what other alternative is there? Every other multiplayer shooter is garbage

I love the game but I feel like it's handled so poorly. I'm kind of happy I deranked to AK because DMG wasn't fun. I watch enough streams to see that literally almost every game has at least a hacker.

maneil99

Just played with literally the most obvious hacker, he gets kicked at 13-2, we come back and tie it. LOL (Replay incoming)

God dammit guys, I was just about to say how crazy it is I had a night of playing with no cheaters then my last match I get this

Guess it's better than q'ing against them, but still what a shitty way to get off :|

Better to get Q'd against them, free win

Omega

Banned
Just played with literally the most obvious hacker, he gets kicked at 13-2, we come back and tie it. LOL (Replay incoming)

I doubt there's a more obvious hacker than the gameplay impact posted in the 15 years later thread.

Guy made Fodder look legit

congrats on the rankup

shit like that is sad. CS is the main reason I talk so much shit about Valve. Doesn't really seem like they try hard enough to deliver the best possible experience. They know they don't really have to, because what other alternative is there? Every other multiplayer shooter is garbage

I love the game but I feel like it's handled so poorly. I'm kind of happy I deranked to AK because DMG wasn't fun. I watch enough streams to see that literally almost every game has at least a hacker.

theres like 8 people working on cs go or something

its not like a cod or a halo where you have an entire studio just sitting there either working on the next game or fixing the old one

plus its not like finding and shutting down hacking is easy

if it was it wouldnt exist period

i dont wanna get all kneejerk defensive about it but theres only so much to be done and acting like valve doesnt care, when they clearly do, is kind of crazy to me. you undervalue how much work is actually done by some of these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom