• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

poodpick

Which still wouln't be Na'Vi s fault since the computers at LAN are usually provided by the guys organizing the tournament.

Don't you find it odd that no other team has as many technical problems as Na'Vi? They pause the game over the smallest thing.

poodpick

We're going into tinfoilhat territory now. LDLC JUST had the same problem and paused the game because of it.

Exactly.

That's what I've been saying.

They just paused the game because of a problem with Guardian. I'm not saying they do it maliciously, it's just annoying that they pause the game over the smallest thing.

CoolS

Fodder isn't legit?

in case that was a serious question (if not the video is still way to funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7fx6i2VCaI

They just paused the game because of a problem with Guardian. I'm not saying they do it maliciously, it's just annoying that they pause the game over the smallest thing.
Yup and LDLC paused the game 3 or 4 rounds ago because they had a similiar issue. There's money on the line for these guys, I would do the same if the PC was acting up.

Pauses are always annoying though, I agree there.

Wunder

in case that was a serious question (if not the video is still way to funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7fx6i2VCaI

Yup and LDLC paused the game 3 or 4 rounds ago because they had a similiar issue. There's money on the line for these guys, I would do the same if the PC was acting up.

Pauses are always annoying though, I agree there.

That tutorial video is amazing, thanks to Fodder I've gotten at least 5 chance knives since watching the guide. Truly one of the innovators of our time - I also invested in $500 headphones, the ones Fodder uses, so I too can hear Terrorists up on Cat from back mid. Basic AWP shots all day, really.

maneil99

Just because eco round buys are viable doesn't mean they should be removed. The scout and cz allow a team that loses pistol round to have a fighting chance in the following two rounds

CoolS

Just because eco round buys are viable doesn't mean they should be removed. The scout and cz allow a team that loses pistol round to have a fighting chance in the following two rounds

The thing is that these eco round buys aren't only giving a fighting chance, but are won more often then not. There should be more of a penalty for havin to eco. That match on dust was NUTS in that regard. at least that is my opinion.

The thing is that these eco round buys aren't only giving a fighting chance, but are won more often then not. There should be more of a penalty for havin to eco. That match on dust was NUTS in that regard. at least that is my opinion.

Exactly, the point of an eco rounds isn't the necessarily win, but to cause as much economic damage as possible.

*edit* I guess this map is T sided now.

NIN90

Strong Ecos make for a more interesting spectator sport. All those CZ rounds were a big part why EMS One was so goddamn hype IMO.

On another note, I'm finally back to Eagle rank after barely playing at all since December last year. Let's see when I get back to LEM.

Overdoziz

Banned
The downtime though.
residentsleeper.png

impact

Banned
Was about to say I don't even care about all the skins I lost today because I'm starting my first day at Amazon in 20 minutes, but it would be cool if LDLC won too. Wish I could have watched everything.

udiie

Strong Ecos make for a more interesting spectator sport. All those CZ rounds were a big part why EMS One was so goddamn hype IMO.

I agree, eco rounds should not be a gimme for the team with money; it makes for a highly entertaining situation when one team can scrounge for weapons and pull off a win.
drives me mental when comp match teammates dont take ecos seriously.

Haroon

Good stuff tonight. Lost both of the scrims, but that's okay. It was lots of fun :D

Edit: Checked the demo, that Slinkie guy definitely turned on his wallhacks. The others were legit.

Haroon

I was watching the demo. Did you see something I didn't?

It was pretty much his decision making, and checking spots. When there were enemies, he would check spots to make sure that there was no one there. When there were no enemies, he would just rush through. Additionally, when he turned them off, you could see that his decision making became absolutely horrible. You can find his decision making before his reconnect on the first half, and later in the second half, you could see how his game sense dramatically improved from the first half. Keep in mind that he reconnected before his game sense improved.

CoolS

I think the biggest compliment you can get still is when everyone in the enemy team is saying they reported you and accuse you of hacking, even though you never touched a cheat in your entire life. Fun times.

I think the biggest compliment you can get still is when everyone in the enemy team is saying they reported you and accuse you of hacking, even though you never touched a cheat in your entire life. Fun times.

When you headshot someone with an AK through a smoke. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom