• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
#YOLOSWAG420

iJuDp4buF8GQ4.png

cHinzo

The cheating accusations has begun. Man NA players are always so unprofessional as fck. Keep it classy man. That Automatic guy has 6-12, must be cheating... -.-

Odah

Banned
when I wake up I'm either going to have some bank again or I'm going to be completely broke

edit: goodnight

fakeedit: i like that those matches are insanely close to each other so there wont be any big odds shiftng when one team underperforms or w/e

my bets are basically all EU top teams against NA top teams lel

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Man, I don't know what is up with tonight, but I feel so light headed after playing those matches, but i've never felt so great. It's like runners high but in cs.

MayMay

Banned
Anyone Silver Level and up for some competitive play? Looking for a few more gaf friends to play with, playing with randoms has been brutal today :(

You can always drop me a message/invite on Steam and I'll join when I'm available. "Mayhem" - you know me. We played before lol

Man, I don't know what is up with tonight, but I feel so light headed after playing those matches, but i've never felt so great. It's like runners high but in cs.

Trufact, at least we ended up winning some matches!

cHinzo

Man, the Fnatic game is delayed by one hour. Ffs CS never starts on time. Maybe they shouldn't have made those guys play so early... >.>

Wunder

Man, the Fnatic game is delayed by one hour. Ffs CS never starts on time. Maybe they shouldn't have made those guys play so early... >.>

yeah I was wondering why the start time was so early given that its like 9:30 right now, usually for the first day they usually start at least in the afternoon but I guess they have a tight schedule

Omega

Banned

faceit gonna faceit

It's unfair to the players. You tell them they have to be there by a certain time but they don't end up playing for another hour or if you're CEVO, 6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom