• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensirius

Thank you VP. It's something!

pug5w8X.png

Divius

*pew pew pew*

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CSGO skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

zwoWqed.png

USPS | Guardian MW -- MB-1B6A00EE27C7CC5B - Taken by EzioCroft. 19 entrants total.

t1414011580z1.png

Haroon

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atsuo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

512fx388f

StatTrak Five-SeveN | Kami -- MB-4BE563CE4C672078 - Taken by Xizk. 13 entrants total.

t1414097795z1.png

Hello! This is my first giveaway. I don't know if this will work so, we shall see.

cHinzo

So many generous people in this thread. :D Not entering tho.
I also smell a trend though, go do a giveaway and proceed to lose every bet u make until you're broke. T.T

CoolS

Fuck, fnatic lost as well, and Na'Vi didn't look good. I might go down for real if nothing good happens in the next couple of days.

Mokoi

Banned
For those that want to use Lounge Companion extension on Google Chrome, here are the steps to make it work alongside Lounge Destroyer:

Thanks for this, and for the giveaway too.

I also found a new crosshair that I'm really liking. Need to play with it more though.

Divius

Yeah I am also 100% done. I bet big on fnatic and big on Na'Vi.

Guess I'm also leaving this thread as all the betting talk might tempt me into starting again.

Adieu

demented

Nice giveaways in here!
I'm thinking about betting to get some items but I have so few and it's so hard to get anything good I kinda don't want to risk anything :|

IT'S HAPPENING!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
In game characters are now celebrating the spooky season with masks.
The spirits of fallen friends have again risen to haunt player death cameras (they show up in the world during death/freeze cameras in game).
When there’s no more room in Chicken Hell....
Added convar sv_holiday_mode (set to 0 on the server to disable holiday festivities).
MISC
Fixed radius damage from exploding HE grenade to not get applied to last bot's location where bot had been taken over by a human.
Bots can no longer be controlled by humans during warmup.
Updated inventory inspect animation to reveal both sides of knife blades.
Added six new offers community stickers.
MAPS
Mirage:
Fixed wallbang inconsistency through closed window in apartments near Bombsite B
Optimized placement of blue potted plant T side of mid
Made balcony at Bombsite B slightly larger
Opened up skybox from CT spawn to Bombsite B
Inferno:
Added relaxing windchimes to CT spawn
Fixed bugs where players could get stuck on roof overhangs
Fixed some textures with wrong surface properties
Removed some wacky boost spots
Updated collision model on pillars in Ruins

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2k2ajx/counterstrike_global_offensive_update_for_late/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom