• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

demented

Haven't played in a while, new home new setup, placement match got destroyed. Granted it was italy and wasn't used to just awping everywhere but at end noticed people were x2 my rank before reset :X feels bad that I'm not good enough because they sucked, at least people on my team haha

Odah

Banned
^ that was the most entertaining csgo related footage I have ever seen!...besides cro's streams

thank you based Denial <3

a678e3700e.jpg

edit: going to sleep now, have an all-in bet on Dignitas.

I'm either going to wake up poor or a little "richer" again.

soooo.....good night and good fight! :D

Overdoziz

Banned
So i finally got CSGOLounge to detect my inventory but now every time I place a bet and a bot wants to set up a trade my bet just disappears and nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix this?

CoolS

So i finally got CSGOLounge to detect my inventory but now every time I place a bet and a bot wants to set up a trade my bet just disappears and nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix this?
Tried accepting the trade in Steam?

And iBP CT looks monstrous.

K.Sabot

Any you guys know about valuing slaughter patterns?

Diamonds > Angels > Zebra pattern

Pricing depends on how big the diamond is or how much of the diamond is on the knife. Half diamonds worth less than full, half angel worth less than full angel and so on. Zebra patterns are pretty standard.

impact

Banned
Diamonds > Angels > Zebra pattern

Pricing depends on how big the diamond is or how much of the diamond is on the knife. Half diamonds worth less than full, half angel worth less than full angel and so on. Zebra patterns are pretty standard.

I got this bad boy with some bet winnings but I would rather have a M9 of some kind

I like the heart pattern some of them have, how rare is that?

CoolS

Threw some of msy trash winnings from C9 on iBP, but I would be highly surprised if they have any chance of winning against LDLC. VP might have a small one against fnatic if they can channel the plow.

spk

There is something to be said about that. Not showing up at LAN should make people question their online performance. It's not out of the question that top tier teams have hackers, just look to the various examples as of late.

lol is this really being said against cph/dignitas

Wunder

Wow, I somehow won the 2nd Dignitas bet, which happened to be the one I bet way more on than the first one, lmao. Went huge on LDLC 10 mins before the bets were locked, gogo nbk~

CoolS

Threw some of msy trash winnings from C9 on iBP, but I would be highly surprised if they have any chance of winning against LDLC. VP might have a small one against fnatic if they can channel the plow.

Wow i didn't see the game but it looks like inferno must have been crazy?? Congratulation to iBP for making it zo the finals. Never ever would I have expected this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom