• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

This VAC authentication shit is fucking bullshit, just random players getting error'd out and taking too long to reconnect and they end up abandoning for no reason. Ugh, so frustrating.

Wunder

Uh huh.... Suuuuure

Didn't happen to me, it happened to my friend - twice in the same day. If he actually got vac'd his whole account would have been banned, but he just got kicked off and couldnt reconnect in time because of some stupid steam error. Second time we actually played a full game of Mirage but then he got kicked off on the 13th round on Inferno, but sure.

Robot Pants

Yea sorry I was being sarcastic.
It's happened to one of my friends a few times before. He never got to reconnect a few times also. He must have fixed the problem though cause it hasn't happened in a while

These updates are fun but I'm kind of disappointed that the devs are wasting time and resources to work on this stuff, rather than all the known issues.

I guess that's what happens when everyone can work on whatever they want.

impact

Banned
And you h8rz say Valve doesn't give a shit about CS. Look at this meaningful update! Praise be to Lord GabeN something something
These updates are fun but I'm kind of disappointed that the devs are wasting time and resources to work on this stuff, rather than all the known issues.

I'm gonna need you to lower your tone and only speak good words of Valve. They are clearly waiting to get the best possible maps for the operation.

CoolS

And you h8rz say Valve doesn't give a shit about CS. Look at this meaningful update! Praise be to Lord GabeN something something

I'm gonna need you to lower your tone and only speak good words of Valve. They are clearly waiting to get the best possible maps for the operation.

Wasting time and resources? Come on, they slapped together a couple of masks and fid a little zombie chicken model. It's obvious that the GO devs push out smaller updates weekly, with the big ones mixed in every month or two. I expect a more meaty update when the operation finally goes live.

But of course, no update would have been better then this. Stupid fucking bullshit!

impact

Banned
I'm on your side buddy. I know Valve put a bunch of effort into this update and they will put even more into the operation update. I'm sick of people dissing the most perfect game developer in the world. They give you guys skins and cases and you show zero respect. Even these new masks are overflowing with Valve Magic. Amazing Gabe.

Haroon

I have decided to multiply my current sensitivity by 1.5. It has been raised to 3.3 from 2.2. Going to try to get used to it :|

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
ahuehuehuehue

The hell?

Impact said:

You joke, but I kinda doubt the backlash over this is as terrible as (ironically) Payday 2's "John Wick" cross-promotion from that community. So much butt hurt over on Steam to the point where they're going to kick anyone using that character in their lobbies.

K.Sabot

I have decided to multiply my current sensitivity by 1.5. It has been raised to 3.3 from 2.2. Going to try to get used to it :|

My favorite pro player of all time (SpawN) has a latency of 1.5 @ 400 dpi and 5 windows setting, so I don't feel the need to raise mine from the same. Felt super vindicated when I found out he had the same as mine.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
My favorite pro player of all time (SpawN) has a latency of 1.5 @ 400 dpi and 5 windows setting, so I don't feel the need to raise mine from the same. Felt super vindicated when I found out he had the same as mine.

During his prime he had one of the highest sens among the pro's though.

Saw that this morning. Reddit seems to think col or EG. Wonder if NCG will pick up a team in its exit, maybe TST? Lots of solid players on that team.

col or EG seems to be the obvious choices. TST would be interesting for NCG, but adren left iBP to take an IT job so I'm not sure he wants to play CS full time.

cresto

col or EG seems to be the obvious choices. TST would be interesting for NCG, but adren left iBP to take an IT job so I'm not sure he wants to play CS full time.

Is that what happened? I never found out. Huh, thanks for the update. Considering the amount of time he spends streaming every night, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back into the fold especially with so much potential winnings at stake. I'd just like to see more NA teams able to compete at the EU level and show up to more lans with respectable outcomes. Can't JUST be C9 and iBP all the time, it just can't in order for NA to really have a presence in the scene.

Is that what happened? I never found out. Huh, thanks for the update. Considering the amount of time he spends streaming every night, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back into the fold especially with so much potential winnings at stake. I'd just like to see more NA teams able to compete at the EU level and show up to more lans with respectable outcomes. Can't JUST be C9 and iBP all the time, it just can't in order for NA to really have a presence in the scene.

adren was carrying hard last night against denial, so he definitely has it in him still. And if NCG is willing to pay a salary, maybe he would consider it.

Anyone Silver Level and up for some competitive play? Looking for a few more gaf friends to play with, playing with randoms has been brutal today :(

ironmang

After having all my recent bets either be lost, returned, or barely won after multiple subs and delays, I think I'm going to be betting on every faceit lan match this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom