• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
moe needs to do more back wax.

this shit was supposed to start an hour ago.

oh cool. 5:15am EST start time. it was originally 3:15. i really want to watch LDLC vs C9. i should probably just go to sleep, by the time i wake up they'll probably be warming up for 30 minutes...

CoolS

@HLTVorg (43 minutes ago)
Last night's CS:GO update coupled with an internet issue at the venue is currently delaying the start. FACEIT admins are working on it

And of course, no fucking admin on CSGLounge is changing the starting times.

CoolS

Yay we got a map pick for the first map. Let's see how C9 can do against arguably the strongest European team right now.

NIN90

ReDeYe
Untitled_normal.png

impact

Banned
SMITHZZZ pushed mid with AWP, caster says this, one second later camera is switched off him and he gets a kill

why.jpg

e: this caster sucks, I want DDKs BFF that I forget his name

Odah

Banned
i need more expensive skins to bet...

edit: GREAT! my all in bet got resceduled to tomorrow which means that every guy who bet on iBP will have time to switch to Dignitas and I will get nothing....................

edit2: small bet on Dignitas since map is Overpass

Odah

Banned
Is FaceIT an italian company?

edit: offtopic question, where can I ask for a good pc monitor on gaf? I need one with a audio output.

CoolS

Only six hours delay on dignitas - fnatic. Finally started now but no stream because tehre's no GOTV. What a fucking embarassement for faceit.

CoolS

So it's safe to say that thi LN has been a desaster am embarassement for faceit. Hopefully they can at least stay somewhat on schedule tomorrow.

And that ESCW will be better organized next week.

Omega

Banned
kinda happy i just went to sleep instead of waiting up. c9 got absolutely rekt. they should just go home. don't even bother with ESWC or Dreamhack Winter

CoolS

kinda happy i just went to sleep instead of waiting up. c9 got absolutely rekt. they should just go home. don't even bother with ESWC or Dreamhack Winter

Lol, yeah it's not like they arrived yesterday in Europe or LDLC bootcamped for the tournament while they didn't. I believe they should also disband.

Mokoi

Banned
Good for me. More teams should blow. I get more weapons that way.

I didn't even bet on that match, but just wanted them to win. They waited so long to push, and should of been more aggressive.

Here's hoping they win against c9 or rip my digital money makers.

Also lol, the hltv forums are always fun to read.

Odah

Banned
what.gif

bet on a NA team against a EU team, but bet on fnatic over the hottest team in CS at the moment?

that's what I thought too, and then LDLC won 2-1 against Fnatic >_>

anyways, going all in on Denial aswell. edit: might switch depending on the odds

impact

Banned
iBP doing better than Dignitas at least. WTF is wrong with them? I want to say they're a top tier team but their consistent shit LAN performance is fuckin them up.

cresto

iBP doing better than Dignitas at least. WTF is wrong with them? I want to say they're a top tier team but their consistent shit LAN performance is fuckin them up.

There is something to be said about that. Not showing up at LAN should make people question their online performance. It's not out of the question that top tier teams have hackers, just look to the various examples as of late.

whats up with the odds for NCG/Denial? Feel like I have to put something on Denial with those odds.

Not really sure, NCG should take it...but definitely not an all in situation.

had the same thought

also I changed my all-in bet to iBP > Dig

good decision?

Best decision.
I think they can do it.

I feel like there's not gonna be a new operation until November

It kinda seems that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom