• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

Hey all, haven't played CS regularly since 1.6. Downloaded GO as part of a sale and I want to try and get into it, but trying to find a server is a real pain. Can anyone recommend me one with a good rotation of maps (cs and de) and a smaller max (<= 20) that's usually pretty populated? And no bots haha.

Honestly? Just play Matchmaking and maybe a bit of DM to get used to GO. MM is where the meat of the game is and you can have the most fun, especially when playing with a team that actually communicates. Are you EU or US?

jambo

and one in middle :D Maybe they expected the b rush?

For some reason the opposing team kept going full A for 3-4 rounds and then going full B rush, so we stacked B that time and just happened to get lucky =P

I was on the box with the P90, but the real winner was the Bizon.

cheezcake

Just played against James from team Immunity, there was a hacker on his team =/
To his credit they tried to kick him but he must've had a friend in the game.

5ozU6TV.jpg

Shadownet

Banned
I try to aim at head level but sometimes you just don't aim high enough. :/ but I got better since the beginning where my crosshair would be at someone knees lol

cresto

Thanks to Atsuo and the AK Redline, I decided to buy a few pheonix cases to try my luck. This is what I got! :D First knife! It ain't pretty, but it's a good entry level knife

B554C9020ACD6F4827C77E518DB90C9569076C50

Haroon

Thanks to Atsuo and the AK Redline, I decided to buy a few pheonix cases to try my luck. This is what I got! :D First knife! It ain't pretty, but it's a good entry level knife.

Welcome to the custom knife club.
Now get another one so that you have one for CT, and the other for T.

Who is up for some casual MM!? We will come out on top in crazy situations such as a 1v8!

Haroon

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a motherfucking knife. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

Gut Knife | Scorch -- MB-D7FDB49F7BCDCB58 - Taken by Robot Pants. 38 entrants total.

t1415298350z1.png

I thought a lot about this, and I think it's time. I will start doing giveaways again once someone tops this.

Haroon

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away another motherfucking knife. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

Gut Knife | Forest DDPAT -- MB-800355F542A8F0D5 - Taken by CountAntonius. 37 entrants total.

t1415299010z1.png

Omega

Banned
don't you need 5 posts before the giveaway started? i think they were trying to change the nolurker ruleset to do that after last steam sale.

someone would be giving away a hot game and then you'd get these driveby posters with generic comments trying to increase their post count.

Omega

Banned
probably 50 or so.

There's only like 20 regulars to the thread. probably 10 or so that consistently lurk but rarely post for whatever reason and then you have maybe 20-30 people like ericksakti who have .02 posts per day who will show up.

Wasteland and Divinity only got about ~20.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Here's some consolation prizes:

ModBot 3 said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dave is ok, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SteamWorld Dig -- MB-5CA58521C86638C4 - Taken by TheLight. 4 entrants total.
Super Hexagon -- MB-E70BDC129696AA0C - Taken by Cosmic Schwung. 3 entrants total.
Gunpoint -- MB-749C2DA7EACA4CC1 - Taken by udiie. 3 entrants total.
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-03DB9622A272127B
Risk of Rain -- MB-3C08AC54C43E0507 - Taken by littleworm. 2 entrants total.
Toki Tori 2 Plus -- MB-94438CAAF7247850 - Taken by lindarasta. 1 entrants total.
Dustforce DX -- MB-C78E9C5539C178CD - Taken by Hero Prinny. 7 entrants total.
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-38D23BB2CD89769B - Taken by Rivitur. 2 entrants total.

t1415222583z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom