• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

cresto

Whoever it is, they should just give it to me.

lol I just checked, they have 1 more post than you in this thread.

THE NERVE OF THAT GUY!

lol congratz to him. I shouldn't bitch, i just got myself a gut knife and couldn't be more pleased.

Question: How do you check the number of posts? It is a special feature?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
THE NERVE OF THAT GUY!

lol congratz to him. I shouldn't bitch, i just got myself a gut knife and couldn't be more pleased.

Question: How do you check the number of posts? It is a special feature?
You need GAF GOLD

Go to main Community subforum thread listing and click on the number of posts in the thread

Haroon

Those that won, please add me on Steam. My alias on Steam is Atsou. The count man has gotten his knife. I await for the robot with pants.

udiie

i think im the only person who legitimately likes steel
dude is a douche on stream but actually knows what hes talking about most times

udiie

image.php

"That's right boys, Troy's back from the gutter and he's brought someone with him!"

I'm about to join AHGL for Microsoft. We're going to have two teams competing. I hope some of you guys are also in it so that we can frag you.

Apparently, one of the guys who made AltPug (cevo's client) works for MS as well. Didn't know that until we had a spreadsheet for potential players

soultron

Banned
I'm about to join AHGL for Microsoft. We're going to have two teams competing. I hope some of you guys are also in it so that we can frag you.

Apparently, one of the guys who made AltPug (cevo's client) works for MS as well. Didn't know that until we had a spreadsheet for potential players

The competition is heating up! I'm team captain for our AHGL CSGO team at Ubisoft Toronto, but I'm like... GN4. The other guys on our team are much better than I. Should be lots of fun!

?_? This makes no sense. Why would he leave potentially the best NA team for that? Who are those guys?

I think moe is known for being a pretty toxic, somewhat famous streamer. Also pretty sure he's banned from ESEA for cheating, so I don't think this is a serious venture as the ESEA is pretty important in the NA scene.

Robot Pants

Someone just offered me money for my bayonet knife via paysafe.
I figure its just the same as paypal right? I declined cause I'm not trying to get screwed over. Anyone know anything about paysafe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom