• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

udiie

csgo is a cruel mistress

i finally play well on inferno... only to get beaten by smurfs.

edit: i should say, thanks for the tips on inferno. playing aggressive really opened up my options and i did much better than usual.

Haroon

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a motherfucking sports car. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1999-Ferrari-F50-Barchetta.jpg
Ferrari F50 -- MB-82D288D392FC66E8 - Taken by CoolS. 7 entrants total.
joke post, lol

t1415406676z1.png

cHinzo

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a motherfucking sports car. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1415406676z1.png

I already own 2 cars, but screw that, gotta get more. 8)

dave is ok

aztek is ok
10 years since csgo operation. i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the patch. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon a new chest drop to sell. i play old garbage maps from operation breakout but it is no good. it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually play some dust 2 and cry myself to sleep

Omega

Banned
i love my gut knife.

m9 bayo is next on my list

butterfly is also cool but mainly just for the inspection animation.

Mokoi

Banned
Tarik to IBP confirmed? I need your expertise Rivitur. I honestly don't think he's good enough. We shall see if he passes the tryout they seem to be having right now.

MayMay

Banned
We had 2 Silver Master Elites, a Nova 1, a Nova 2 and a MG.

They had a MGE and high Novas - but that was ok because they also had an unranked dude.

CSGO Matchmaking :/ + one of them was (obviously) hacking.

Fuck hackers. Fuck them.

Yeah..

Dream seems pretty dead. Damn it, they already had me at the point where I would have been happy if they removed the masks...

Yup.. it's dead now :(

CoolS

i know nothing about this map. I barely even watch pros play it.

think i had another 4k to tie it up last round though. so there's that i guess
It's become really popular these past couple of months with the pros. I love watching and playing the map, if you can get a good T round going that is.

chessnut

You should really play a map offline for 2 minutes just to run through it and get a feel for it before hopping into a competitive match. I'm guilty of it too, but it really does makes things less frustrating.

On the topic of maps, I'm really loving cobble, even more than overpass now. Getting 7-8 rounds on T side cobble is so easy with that drop zone that leads to the A/B connector.

Rivitur

Banned
Tarik to IBP confirmed? I need your expertise Rivitur. I honestly don't think he's good enough. We shall see if he passes the tryout they seem to be having right now.
From the little I've seen (I watch some NA off cevo and some random american streams) tarik is better than Steel skill wise but don't know how that will translate into the team. They need to put him in a role that would suit him.

Omega

Banned
5th member of IBP
stole this joke
http://a.pomf.se/ydnsic.webm

seeing as i just bought advanced warfare, i think im going to take a bit of a break from csgo.
i think its about 4 games in a row with either hackers or smurfs.

joke was mine. :D

this shit is ridiculous. when you're that blatant someone can call you out on it in warmups is sad.

i love how his crosshairs were on me the whole time rotating from A.

CoolS

First time playing on US servers with Shadow, Ezio and co. Was fun, though I never ever play Office and I'm not used to a ping of 120. But we won, so who am I to complain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom