• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisW

Game seems to be really clicking for me atm, I'm getting 25+/30 frags each game now with other silver 2/3 players and quite frankly carrying the team a lot by picking off stragglers and people trying to flank. Feels good!

udiie

gg valve servers
jrFNDhT.jpg

Mokoi

Banned
Can someone help explain why even though I have the left arrow binded to buy me a m4/ak in my autoexec it is registering to numpad 3? I been wondering forever why it wasn't working, and I just found out that it is the numpad that is getting those bind commands.

Omega

Banned
man i'm never gonna rank up on my main. won or tied 6 straight games. only played bad on one of them (eat a dick overpass)

Mirage seems to be my best map right now, which is weird because I always played like shit on it. last two games i drop 30k with at least a 2 k/d.

My best map is stereotypical, Dust 2. It's followed by Inferno and Mirage.
In 1.6 my favorite was Inferno, Dust 2, Aztec, and Dust 1.

Aztec and Dust 1 are horribly balanced maps, but it was more fun in community servers because it's more momentum based.

Mokoi

Banned
Simpsons sucks.
Truth!
man i'm never gonna rank up on my main. won or tied 6 straight games. only played bad on one of them (eat a dick overpass)

Mirage seems to be my best map right now, which is weird because I always played like shit on it. last two games i drop 30k with at least a 2 k/d.

Man I've only ranked up to silver elite mastero from silver 4, but then dropped down after playing with cHinzo a fellow gaf member. :lol

it does now, but the old seasons are the best

You mean the seasons before season 1?
:p

As far as CS:GO goes, I'm still on tilt as my DOTA friend would say. I can make all the shots in DM, but in competitive I just cant hit the shots I know I can make. Meh its all in my mind and I'll get through that in time.

On the bright side though I'm getting gigabit internet installed this week.

Arucardo

Cool, unboxed two crates and got a MW StatTrak Desert Eagle Conspiracy out of the other one. Probably selling it unless they make the deagle more viable in the next update.

CoolS

What the hell, why did the odds on VP-LDLC shift so much since yesterday? And why does VP win T side on Overpass the one time I bet against them?

Edit: I mean I knew about VP playing with a standin but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom