• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielcw

Finally deranked to MG :D
Your welcome :)

I threw together a logo for EU CS GAF in paint
EUCSGAFLOGO.png

What do you think?

MayMay

Banned
Played some matches with EuroCSGaf - lost both :/ They were fun though, gotta do that more often.

Still.. need to find a way to rank up. Being topfragger and the only one that knows whats going on in Silver soloqueue is nice and all but that doesnt win games lol The ranking system is screwed.

Welp sucks for us that aren't in European Union but in Europe that we can't be part of this :(

Yeah. You can't. Bye.
Just kidding, join the group lol

CoolS

Played some matches with EuroCSGaf - lost both :/ They were fun though, gotta do that more often.

Still.. need to find a way to rank up. Being topfragger and the only one that knows whats going on in Silver soloqueue is nice and all but that doesnt win games lol

Seemed like some of us weren't hitting their shots, which didn't really help. I know I sucked big time today. Normally we don't actually loose two in a row :/

MayMay

Banned
Seemed like some of us weren't hitting their shots, which didn't really help. I know I sucked big time today. Normally we don't actually loose two in a row :/

All good, it was fun finally playing with some europeans on good servers. 450 of my 550 hours in the game were spent with 120 ping on US servers lol

But right now my top priority is to get back to a half decent rank, where matches are fun. My whole group dropped from high Nova (N3 and NM) down to Silver or low Nova (unfortunate things happened lol) - and we cant get out of that slump because Silver matches are fucking horrible lol
You'd expect a full premade of ex high Novas to crush Silvers, but either they have hackers or they have smurfs. And then they end up playing "strats" that no one ever does, so lots of rounds are lost because of unexpected stuff lol

Last few days we ended up having a hacker in almost every game that we played :/

f0rk

I definitely wasn't hitting shots I should, especially on mirage.

Was there any point in me using mic? I know there's a lot of static I just ordered a new one.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I don't understand how you rank up solo in this game.

I'm top of the leaderboard for my team most games, but there is always one or two shitty non-english speakers, one more who AFKs or asks to be kicked, or people who just refuse to communicate whatsoever.

Arucardo

Choo Choo! The fnatic train has left the station and is picking up speed :p

I don't understand how you rank up solo in this game.

I'm top of the leaderboard for my team most games, but there is always one or two shitty non-english speakers, one more who AFKs or asks to be kicked, or people who just refuse to communicate whatsoever.

There's nothing like some hyperactive 12 year old russian kid yelling in your ear when playing solo.

ChrisW

I haven't loaded up CS lounge in weeks, feels good to be free :D

Although I am going to take a look now at what I souvenir gun is worth on there for trades

MayMay

Banned
Some of those were really beautiful. Even though I kinda like fnatic more than LDLC (and I think they'll easily still take this) I kinda started cheering for LDLC at the end because they did some really cool stuff.

Glad I'm not betting anymore lol - Otherwise I probably wouldnt enjoy those matches.

Divius

Fnatic wins it in the end, what a great couple of games those were. Some fantastic strats and individual play. Fnatic is just too good.

After a bit of a bad week, I'm back to Master Guardian 2 from solo play. Sometimes it's just too much to ask for teammates who don't get pissy and cooperate nicely.

After a bit of a bad week, I'm back to Master Guardian 2 from solo play. Sometimes it's just too much to ask for teammates who don't get pissy and cooperate nicely.
I hadn't experienced that until yesterday when I was on a team where 3 of the guys whined about 'hackers' every. time. they. died.

CoolS

I definitely wasn't hitting shots I should, especially on mirage.

Was there any point in me using mic? I know there's a lot of static I just ordered a new one.

It was ahrd to hear you at times, but then again my mic seems to be acting up againa s well?

Would you consider this as suspicious?
Sorry if this is considered annoying. I am just trying to get a shot in which it looks like I am cheating.

https://giant.gfycat.com/MadGlossyIguana.webm

Also, dat 1v4 clutch:

https://giant.gfycat.com/DismalArtisticArchaeocete.webm

Nice clutch. THose two last AWP shots together defineitely look a bit fishy, but the last one is probably like that because of the 16 tick demo?

Haroon

Nice clutch. THose two last AWP shots together defineitely look a bit fishy, but the last one is probably like that because of the 16 tick demo?

No, he didn't really peek. He attempted to fake jump that after missing a shot, but he failed :D.

Odah

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Dildo. send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw

Five-SeveN | Case Hardened (Battle Scarred) -- MB-CD9AE667CDFF7B2F - Taken by Robot Pants. 11 entrants total.

330x192

t1415583793z1.png

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So CS:GAF, a question for you sparked by the recent Halo news.

What would happen if Valve decided to add ADS and sprinting to CS:GO?

MayMay

Banned
Just had a match with the 2 funniest brits I've ever met - they were obviously high as fuck and it was just an overall good time. Ill never forget the 5 AWP setup picking mid on Dust 2. <3

We won, so all good lol

Odah

Banned
repost so people won't overlook it and can participate!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Dildo. send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw

Five-SeveN | Case Hardened (Battle Scarred) -- MB-CD9AE667CDFF7B2F - Taken by Robot Pants. 11 entrants total.

330x192

t1415583793z1.png

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I have an hour and a half competitive cooldown because too many of my teammates went AFK today.

Who the fuck designed this shit? Fucking ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom