• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Pants

I read about this on reddit and now heard it in the trade server. Dragon lore owners started a private group to price gouge and control the economy of the gun. Over 300 people in the group and they agree on what to sell it for.

Link

Wellp, its probably the most sought after skin in the game.
My favorite awp by a country mile.

chessnut

Almost feel bad for VP but this is karma for all that yelling taz did <_<

You should watch some Copenhagen games videos from a couple years back. Smithzz, uzziii, scream, and moe yelling at each other after every frag. It's part of the culture. The payers aren't offended by it

Arucardo

You should watch some Copenhagen games videos from a couple years back. Smithzz, uzziii, scream, and moe yelling at each other after every frag. It's part of the culture. The payers aren't offended by it

I know, they talked about it during the match too, none of the players are offended by it and happy said they were actually laughing about TaZ yelling or taunting them in the first map. Also, after the match was over you could see there was no ill will between any of them. As long as it's not super offensive I have zero problems with it.

Omega

Banned
Most things aren't offensive. It's up to someone getting butthurt over words that determines if something is offensive or not.

How often do you guys open up cases? And in what amount?

I stopped awhile back. The odds are just ridiculously bad. I don't know how many I opened but it was a lot and the most I ever got was one 25 dollar skin and a ten dollar one. The rest was pretty much sub 50 cent trash. I just started selling them and buying weapons I wanted from the market.

I have a friend who unboxed a knife but he has easily spent enough to have bought it outright. Some people get lucky and get a knife in their first few boxes but overall you'll lose money most of the time.

Sajjaja

I've been tempted to get a rifle skin for an AK or M4A1-S but the affordable ones suck D:

How do you make bets on teams without guessing? I want the loots.

Also, M4A4 or M4A1.

Haroon

Master Guardian.

elo14.png
is the lowest,
18df843a932e1ba9a2744b42668ed5ce.png
is the highest >:D

I've been tempted to get a rifle skin for an AK or M4A1-S but the affordable ones suck D:

Also, M4A4 or M4A1.

I'm not the biggest better i just know yours money is better spent betting than opening cases.

I got lucky and got my fav M4a1-s skin in a case drop. Statrak Dark water MW. Love that sucker. Never letting it go.

Haroon

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

StatTrak SSG 08 | Slashed -- MB-02A3B4E3F5A8A5CC - Taken by udiie. 9 entrants total.

t1415510955z1.png

chessnut

Also, M4A4 or M4A1.

which one do u like the most of these: field tested nitro, varicamo, alloy, or guardian

Dream Achieved. I asked Atsuo if it was OK to use the knife I won towards another knife and he said it was ok. So I traded a bunch of other skins I had and got my knife! Finally! So happy; now to make my K/D ratio even worse by trying to stab everyone.

Haroon

Dream Achieved. I asked Atsuo if it was OK to use the knife I won towards another knife and he said it was ok. So I traded a bunch of other skins I had and got my knife! Finally! So happy; now to make my K/D ratio even worse by trying to stab everyone.

grats man, and dat trademark symbol.

Is there still a EU CS-Gaf group been looking for it and i cant seem to find it, looking for some people to play with from EU to get better ping

More giveaways!

You don't say..
I am giving away a skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (sneakypete, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created.

330x192

StatTrak USP-S | Stainless -- MB-A4B43C9BDEA14F76 - Taken by Lourio. 20 entrants total.

t1415595310z1.png

dave is ok

aztek is ok
MORE GIVEAWAYS

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dave is ok, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Supreme Commander Gold Edition -- MB-2E85482D9A5547CA - Taken by Shadownet. 1 entrants total.
Osmos -- MB-8EBCE5FC9794B6DA
Gunpoint -- MB-A920B136BAB6CE3A - Taken by Odah. 1 entrants total.
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-7227950F05CE4145
Hammerwatch -- MB-CA358E371284C7DF
Type:Rider -- MB-7C4CCFE90F61C04F - Taken by Divius. 1 entrants total.
Solar 2 -- MB-D61FD83C2C3A951D

t1415521150z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away guns! To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The StatTrak Kami Collection (FN) -- MB-1896A83F9708CA8E - Taken by soultron. 19 entrants total.

330x192

330x192

t1415597770z1.png

I always wanted to be a weapons dealer thanks gaben!

Arucardo

Don't think there is one. We should probably make one. Add me on Steam for some EU games. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xizk/

There was an EU CS-GAF group when I made my other account but it's gone now, no idea what happened.

Also if anyone wants help or just someone to do matchmaking with in EU you can add both my accounts ( LooongCat = nova 4/guardian and Arucardo = Distinguished Master Guardian ). I've got a whole lot of time on my hands for the next two months :p

CoolS

There was an EU CS-GAF group when I made my other account but it's gone now, no idea what happened.

Also if anyone wants help or just someone to do matchmaking with in EU you can add both my accounts ( LooongCat = nova 4/guardian and Arucardo = Distinguished Master Guardian ). I've got a whole lot of time on my hands for the next two months :p

Added you. Our little group that includes Xizk often needs one more person and we have to play with a random because of that.

MayMay

Banned
Gonna play more with ppl from the EU, or solo - until I get a decent rank back. Constantly playing with 120 ping is really annoying - and I guess now is the perfect time seeing as most ppl from the group I play with dropped into god damn silver again

Gonna play more with ppl from the EU, or solo - until I get a decent rank back. Constantly playing with 120 ping is really annoying - and I guess now is the perfect time seeing as most ppl from the group I play with dropped into god damn silver again
:( Silver is such fun

Hope we van get some EU Gaf games together :)

I actually love playing with Atsuo because of the higher ranking players, despite a lot of them being cheaters. I just need to properly apply his critcism and advice.

MayMay

Banned
:( Silver is such fun

Hope we van get some EU Gaf games together :)

Haha... I'm currently in a solo SEM game - and I had to mute my entire team because they would not communicate at all. Only shittalk each other.

Edit: But hey, I got my second Ace that match and I'm topfragging xD I really dont belong in that rank lol + I got called a hacker because I get obvious shots through smoke lool

MayMay

Banned
I swear soloqueue is gonna be the end of me, my team is somehow winning but they're all retarded, bait like hell, never rush anywhere, buy autosnipers and negevs, teamkill each other, go quadrupel AWP setup.. Welcome to Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom