• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
Playing with high ping really fucks you over, and my condolences to those who have to play like that. Could of had so many kills, and avoided dying if only they wouldn't have teleported right in front of me. Also throwing nades is about impossible since it goes so off from where you intended to throw it. 100 is doable, but once you're in the 200s rip.

Arucardo

Playing with high ping really fucks you over, and my condolences to those who have to play like that. Could of had so many kills, and avoided dying if only they wouldn't have teleported right in front of me. Also throwing nades is about impossible since it goes so off from were you intended to throw it. 100 is doable, but once you're in the 200s rip.

I feel your pain, I tried a few games on US servers and it was undoable for me. Basically I had absolutely no idea where my bullets were going.

Omega

Banned
betting on Denial. hoping since they're an actual team that has played together for awhile they can beat ibp by having better teamwork.

with my luck, ibp will outskill them..

MayMay

Banned
I feel your pain, I tried a few games on US servers and it was undoable for me. Basically I had absolutely no idea where my bullets were going.

I feel like I'm the only one on the entire planet that actually got used to playing with US ping (As a European) - I do well on both now. Just gotta play a tiny bit differently if you have higher ping (exploit your peek advantage etc.).
But, gotta add, I'm main AWPer in my group so I suppose that shit affects me less. I only need a single bullet to kill. lol - I generally do way better with rifles on a EU server though. So I suppose I see where most ppl are coming from.

Still - I'm not affected by the whole "ermagurd my shots didnt hit" stuff anymore.. for some reason. They generally do hit. But maybe there's just things I do differently without noticing on US servers - after 400 hours on them.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Man, matchmaking can be so frustrating. Over the past few days I hadn't lost 12 or 13 games in a row and thought that finally I might rank up to LE.
Now today on the other hand I lost all of my 6 games. I wasn't even having a bad day, most of the losses were pretty close which is even more frustrating.

I don't think I will ever get out of DMG, god damnit.

Robot Pants

Yea I think everyone hates me.
I have extreme luck when it comes to these and unboxing.

So it's time for me to give back.
How do I put up an item for giveaway?

Sajjaja

Yea I think everyone hates me.
I have extreme luck when it comes to these and unboxing.

So it's time for me to give back.
How do I put up an item for giveaway?

Yeah just give it to me.
give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

Here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858592

Omega

Banned
he'll probably win his own giveaway anyway

and throttle is bullshit. dude won a knife like 2 days ago and just won a giveaway today.

Robot Pants

More Rafflez

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Robot Pants, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in this thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

Stat Trak USP-S Blood Tiger Field Tested -- MB-7F313E39BF062987 - Taken by dave is ok. 13 entrants total.

t1415682974z1.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Robot Pants, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

s405.png

360fx360f

P2000 Ivory (FT) & P2000 Pulse (FT) -- MB-D84AD85C173CF4CF - Taken by demented. 10 entrants total.

t1415683034z1.png

Sajjaja

*sigh*
Yea I;m new to this modbot thing.
What the consensus on this? Should I redo it again?

What's good about CSGO thread giveaways is that it's not typically active outside those who post in here frequently so it would go to someone here for sure. Otherwise it's open to everyone on the forum and can result in 100+ entries.

Your call really.

Omega

Banned
What's good about community thread giveaways is that it's not typically active outside those who post in here frequently so it would go to someone here for sure. Otherwise it's open to everyone on the forum and can result in 100+ entries.

Your call really.

ftfy

this is where threads get sent to die since 90% of GAF has community tab blocked

Mokoi

Banned
ibp vs denial ended like an hour ago..still bets havent been closed

i want my skins

Man one of those casters during the game sucked so bad. I stopped watching because I couldn't stand him. lol

Holy shit, I won cool gunz!

Congrats on stealing the fancy gun that was supposed to be mine! I've just started to use the five-seven and is definitely my favortie pistol. The cz can suck it, and I wish I could use it T side too.

rObit

Banned
Congrats on stealing the fancy gun that was supposed to be mine! I've just started to use the five-seven and is definitely my favortie pistol. The cz can suck it, and I wish I could use it T side too.

Tec-9 is the real deal. I do better with that thing than most rifles.

Robot Pants

I'd say restart just to be safe, but repost it once in the afternoon tomorrow so that people can re-enter. And not a problem. I mustve sent modbot like 15 PM's before i got it right

Ok I'm gonna take it down and restart it tomorrow afternoon. Is there anyway to cancel the current one, or do I just ignore it when it ends?
Maybe someone can PM the correct modbot options?

udiie

Ok I'm gonna take it down and restart it tomorrow afternoon. Is there anyway to cancel the current one, or do I just ignore it when it ends?
Maybe someone can PM the correct modbot options?

i'd say edit the post, deleting the modbot quote
we're lucky with doing skin giveaways because they are not keys, therefore even if someone wins we can establish that the giveaway was cancelled and it's being restarted with a different set of rules. I'm sure if you make a post clearly laying it out, everyone in CSGAF will understand.

I think we could use a modbot tutorial. I wanna put something up soon but don't have a clue how it's done.
Honestly, this post really is the best for it, but I think a gif or webm related specifically for CS skin giveaways would be super helpful too
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858592

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom