• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

Ahahaha, just had the funniest DM on facade with everyone just running around and trying to kill chickens. Shits hilarious ^^

Omega

Banned
Well, most of the guns in the new case line are pretty lame. However there is now a good AK skin. Maybe one day i'll get one.

what do you look for in a skin? i don't like the color scheme and it way too much going as well. I like that it's creative though.

i prefer skins with unique designs to them as opposed to just different colors like the laminate ak's , cyrex, etc.

what do you look for in a skin? i don't like the color scheme and it way too much going as well. I like that it's creative though.

i prefer skins with unique designs to them as opposed to just different colors like the laminate ak's , cyrex, etc.

You know its hard to say. Usually I like the more simple designs. For whatever reason this AK skin appeals to me. Perhaps its the rugged post-apocalyptic design it has, like something out of Rust or DayZ that makes me like it. The Five seveN is more in lines of guns I usually like.

CoolS

Also funny how the Eurasia mission have a chance of dropping a Dragon Lore. Sneaky Valve trying to get our money that way. I think for now I'll just be happy with 2 missions every 4 days. I really like the way they changed the mission system with the different paths so you can see in advance what awaits you (shudders when thinking about 16 competetive rounds on backalley)

Omega

Banned
Also funny how the Eurasia mission have a chance of dropping a Dragon Lore. Sneaky Valve trying to get our money that way. I think for now I'll just be happy with 2 missions every 4 days. I really like the way they changed the mission system with the different paths so you can see in advance what awaits you (shudders when thinking about 16 competetive rounds on backalley)

i wasn't gonna buy it but i think i will now

and if i get a dragon lore ima lowball it. fuck that group trying to control the market. $5 dragon lore

Damnit, last night I was actually thinking, with this operation coming so late, maybe they were holding out to include season. There goes my scoop. :(

Excited about this Operation though! Not so happy about how much they want to make us pay. Good thing I played some TF2 and I sold a bunch of silly hats!

Eurogaf, Operation MM tonight?

and if anyone gets a fire elemental i'll give you a blowjob every day for the remainder of the year

This?

QT9tiqp.jpg

Looks like a 5yr old had a go at MS Paint tbh :/

MayMay

Banned
New Operation? Oh nice, yesterday I was thinking of quitting CSGO for a while after some horrible times... but now...

tumblr_inline_mryw2dzT4Z1qz4rgp.gif

Good timing, Valve.

Ludono

Damnit, last night I was actually thinking, with this operation coming so late, maybe they were holding out to include season. There goes my scoop. :(

Excited about this Operation though! Not so happy about how much they want to make us pay. Good thing I played some TF2 and I sold a bunch of silly hats!

Eurogaf, Operation MM tonight?

from the US? Probably between 100 and 150

From Asia hehe

Also last chance to send in your clips as I'm going to start on the montage tonight :)

Can't tell the difference between the basilisk Field tested and factory new at all. Statrak is already 21 dollars. I can straight up trade my Dark Water for it...tempted but don't wanna regret it later. I'll wait a few days it will probably drop more.

Odah

Banned
opened 3 cases got the M4A4 Griffin (WW but looks like FN lol)

worth 5$ but I think I'm gonna keep it, looks nice.

the skin is made for Furries obv

edit: woooow, all the prices for my skins are going down :/

P90 asiimov at 4€ WTF

but it matches the water elemental

and no 5 year old can use paint to that ability lol

Yeah true, I guess it's more like a watercoloring then? Or crayons? ;)

I was excited for this operation and still am. But having to pay extra to reduce the cooldown of mission drops (in form of more missions) is kinda shady.

$12 is almost the price of the full game. I know it's all optional but it does feel kind of greedy.

CoolS

Yeah true, I guess it's more like a watercoloring then? Or crayons? ;)

I was excited for this operation and still am. But having to pay extra to reduce the cooldown of mission drops (in form of more missions) is kinda shady.

$12 is almost the price of the full game. I know it's all optional but it does feel kind of greedy.

It's really smart though, and it's not like they reduced the amount of mission drops compared to Operation Breakout. It's probably more mission since you get to do 2 every 4 days. I can totally get what you are saying though, it seems like a lot.

I spent so much time on the game however, that I wouldn't mind paying the extra 5€ for the extra missions. For now I'm good though.

It's really smart though, and it's not like they reduced the amount of mission drops compared to Operation Breakout. It's probably more mission since you get to do 2 every 4 days. I can totally get what you are saying though, it seems like a lot.

I spent so much time on the game however, that I wouldn't mind paying the extra 5€ for the extra missions. For now I'm good though.

I got the pass and I'll be good with that for a while, I'll probably wait for a sale to get the extra missions.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I'm still a bit confused about all the mission cooldown thing.
Let's say you buy the 2 extra campaigns, how many missions can you play then?

If the cooldown is let's say 2 days, are all of the missions available after 2 days again or only one at a time?

MayMay

Banned
I'm still a bit confused about all the mission cooldown thing.
Let's say you buy the 2 extra campaigns, how many missions can you play then?

If the cooldown is let's say 2 days, are all of the missions available after 2 days again or only one at a time?

If you buy the 2 campaigns you get 4 missions every 4 days in total. So every 4 days you can choose and do 4 missions.

Edit: Weird, its saying 2 days now. So maybe its 4 missions every 2 days.

Xizk

How many missions should you get if you buy everything? I bought both campaigns and finished 4 missions and still have 1 active. Wow Eurasia campaign has two chances to get Dragon Lore.

Lourio

New update!! I should've called in sick today, now I gotfa wait all day before I can play and miss out on all those case drops :p

You guys are mentioning you can buy additional missions on top of the $5.99 for the new operation, what gives?

Edit: omg that fire elemental is siiiick!

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I'd be mad at that extra 6 dollar cashgrab, but as it stands it was really easy to make back the money for your operation pass just by selling chests.

Rivitur

Banned
I keep getting random friend request from people with private or not fully registered profiles. They are asking to trade but the thing is I only have one skins in my inventory. So my question is how are they trying to scam me?

Oh and this all started after I got one skin.

Lourio

I keep getting random friend request from people with private or not fully registered profiles. They are asking to trade but the thing is I only have one skins in my inventory. So my question is how are they trying to scam me?

I been getting about 3/4 a week. Just ignore them and continue playing :)

Yes. Just ignore them.

CoolS

Same here, apparently they all belong to some GAF mafia or something. I'm scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom