• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

and....
078792F1CC33328E315C4F02C1ECF47C26C4B44C

KingKong

The campaign thing sounds fun, way better than those random mission drops. I was hoping for a train or dust remake though, or a general active dity update but I guess they dont want to do it with Dreamhack just a few weeks away

Wunder

The campaign stuff is weird - buying access the Maghreb and Eurasia gives you an additional mission a week, allowing you to focus on one campaign and get those 3 stars quickly, already hit my cap of 2 missions and now I'm stuck waiting 4 days for my next fix. This is diabolical.

Sajjaja

The campaign stuff is weird - buying access the Maghreb and Eurasia gives you an additional mission a week, allowing you to focus on one campaign and get those 3 stars quickly, already hit my cap of 2 missions and now I'm stuck waiting 4 days for my next fix. This is diabolical.

I had steam wallet money so I bought the extra two....then the new case hype made me buy a key....I got a 50 cent skin....

Wunder

I had steam wallet money so I bought the extra two....then the new case hype made me buy a key....I got a 50 cent skin....

Me too... Sold my first case and the 2nd one I got wasn't showing up in the market inventory so I got antsy and opened it. 5-7 Urban Hazard, looks good but bleh. I'm happy the M4 are purples though, should be easy to get

Robot Pants

I got the sawed-off shotgun one. Eh.
I dont like that we only get two missions per day and have to wait four more days to do the next one.

cheezcake

Are anyone elses missions bugged? I can't even do the first one, killing people with that bonus weapon in dm but remaining points always stays at 100

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
The get 10 mag 7 kills on overpass is bugged, did it twice, did not get the crate. Either way, made money back and bought the campaigns, looks like these crates should be dropping in price a ton.

cheezcake

The get 10 mag 7 kills on overpass is bugged, did it twice, did not get the crate. Either way, made money back and bought the campaigns, looks like these crates should be dropping in price a ton.

I can't do either of the starting missions, no kills register on the remaining points countdown =/

Not my day today. High ping and my spraying as been terrible. Instead of dragging down like I usually do, for some reason I'm dragging up.

Perfect time to Deathmatch my muscle memory up since the new operation is out though.

Ludono

That has to be the fastest I've ever seen an operation crate drop in price :eek:

Managed to sell three for around $2 and now they're under $1.50 O_O

Ah well, operation is fun :D

Sajjaja

Workout is a fucking terrible map.

Also, this ridiculous flooding of the market with CSGO cases is just a ploy so that Valve doesn't have to give people free money anymore. The crates are worth like a $1.50 it's so bs.

soultron

Banned
Since you need to wait 4 days for a new mission to open up (you can stagger your mission availability if you get all 4 books/theatres, theoretically having 1 mission a day, continuously) cases will go back up in price shortly, especially since the 2nd mission for any book/theatre is usually a guaranteed collection drop rather than the case itself.

My advice is hold onto them for now. Wait for them to hit above $2 again, and then sell. The case prices are going to fluctuate as people need to wait for the missions that actually drop the case to come into their active rotation.

Omega

Banned
god damn it GabeN

i just wanted to farm missions all night so i can waste money on cases trying to get a fire elemental

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I reinstalled Windows yesterday and now I can't use the market for 7 days. What the fuck is this shit man. I realise it's to protect people's inventories from hackers etc. but there must be some way to bypass this right?

The timing couldn't be any worse.

CoolS

Bu bu but Valve only adds shitty, non-competetive maps in operations. And then Bam we get season AND facade. Today is a good day.

Omega

Banned
Bu bu but Valve only adds shitty, non-competetive maps in operations. And then Bam we get season AND facade. Today is a good day.

haven't played any map besides workout and season. if anything is even half as bad as workout they might as well rename this operation season

soultron

Banned
I reinstalled Windows yesterday and now I can't use the market for 7 days. What the fuck is this shit man. I realise it's to protect people's inventories from hackers etc. but there must be some way to bypass this right?

The timing couldn't be any worse.

Access it from your phone, and verify your phone as a new access point via the email they always send. You might be able to do stuff like making purchases there, via the steam app.

CoolS

haven't played any map besides workout and season. if anything is even half as bad as workout they might as well rename this operation season

facade won that CEVO maping contest and is still being played from time to time in CEVO pugs. It should be better then most maps on the workshop. But of course the CS community would rather want to have tuscan..

Omega

Banned
Feels a bit like they're making us pay three times for one operation.
And workout... ugh

isn't this the cheapest a pack has initially launched at though? i thought most ops started at $10 or something. i usually wait for a sale the month or two before it ends where it's 80% off

facade won that CEVO maping contest and is still being played from time to time in CEVO pugs. It should be better then most maps on the workshop. But of course the CS community would rather want to have tuscan..
I don't know anything about any of these old favorites since i've only gotten into CS for a little over a year. i just want good maps. bonus points if they're visually appealing.

buzzlightyear.jpg but with brown, brown everywhere

frbrr

isn't this the cheapest a pack has initially launched at though? i thought most ops started at $10 or something. i usually wait for a sale the month or two before it ends where it's 80% off

I have no idea, I only started playing cs at the tail end of breakout when it was 0.99eur or something, but I think I saw it at 4.79eur before that.

Shadownet

Banned
Can someone trade me a Vanguard key? Trying to open a case but Steam is being weird and not letting me use Paypal even though it worked just fine 3 hours ago.

Clydefrog

Did a solo mission and got the case mission reward. Opened it. Got a M4A1-S Basilisk. Ugly!!! Gave it to Count

Also played 5v5 on season, facade and KIDS ZONE GYMBOREE

Omega

Banned
Firestarter is ugly as hell. I'm guessing only factory new is going to be tolerable.

minimal wear looks worse than battle scarred

and im stuck with it since i already reached my limit for sales for the year

Shadownet

Banned
If someone get a Glock-18 | Grinder, M4A1-S | Basilisk, M4A4 | Griffin, MP9 | Dart or Five-SeveN | Urban Hazard let me know on here. Send me a PM.

If it's Minimal Wear to Factory New. If its Stat-Trak. Even better. Thanks!
and if anyone gets a fire elemental i'll give you a blowjob every day for the remainder of the year

Ummm no. Not because of the offer, but remainder of the year? Fuck you. That's about 2 months. The entire 2015 and we'll talk about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom