• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 3 copies for Insurgency. First come first serve. Just follow this link:

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=8tbWC8WtqmA2CKpE

Also, if any of you want to play sometime, let me know. This is actually a really good game.

I remember playing insurgency during it's first beta or something like years ago. I thought it was a good game then. Too much stuff on my plate already so i won't take a copy but people should.

Arucardo

Also, this one isn't bad ;O

2014-11-12_0000279ugf.jpg

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CSGO skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (littleworm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SSG 08 | Abyss(FN) -- MB-80B752A1DCA46E48 - Taken by Overdoziz. 12 entrants total.

330x192

t1415755040z1.png

I won this today, ez skins am I right? Anyway I hate the SSG. Since I can't manifest the gun and destroy it and I rather it not sit in my inventory I'm giving it away. Good bye you piece of crap.

Also, this one isn't bad ;O

2014-11-12_0000279ugf.jpg

But they aren't statrak!

I should have been more specific. Candy Apple, Green Apple , Walnut are all nice but none of them are StatTrak which disappoints me. I have been using a graphite but it's just so bland looking.

Bloomstick is okay and if Rising skull was grey or white and not beige it would be awesome.

So yeah not the worst but none I really want(that have StatTrak.

AK worst skins. The Laminates are ugly, Vulcan ugly, Emerald Ugly, First Class would be passable if it wasn't for the stitching. Red Line is meh.

Rivitur

Banned
Son of a b+#-$ I knew I was right for picking Alternate over Penta and despite the loss in OT the fact that it was Cache f-$&ed up the game. I say this because Alternate beat Penta on Dust 2 16-9

Mokoi

Banned
OK guy if any of you want to make bets or get returns on the go (by phone) thru the steam mobile app I got you covered. This method doesn't require you to go through your email to verify your account and you can make the trades through the steam mobile app to place bets and get returns.
Im posted the tutorial on hltv (hope it doesn't get deleted)
http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=18&threadid=674827#rArray
I would have posted it here but not sure if you guys are OK with the amount of pics I put in.
Thanks for this and great username.
jaguar and fire serpent are the best skins in the game tho
Man I think those two look ugly as hell. :lol

ironmang

I've never gotten the appeal of case hardened. Almost all of them look like dogshit with the totally blue ones being the only decent looking.

Wunder

Ran through the text in the github page, looks like the new gun names and maps are out

• de_season
  • de_bazaar
  • de_facade
  • de_marquis
  • cs_workout
  • cs_backalley

Robot Pants

An Operation Vanguard Access Pass gets you the upgradeable Challenge Coin, two Operation Campaigns that contain 44 playable missions to choose from, Operation Vanguard Case drops, and a journal that contains an Active Duty Scorecard, an Operation Scorecard, Friends leaderboard and more. Would you like to get your pass now?

Shiiiiiiiieeeettt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom