• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
If you buy the 2 campaigns you get 4 missions every 4 days in total. So every 4 days you can choose and do 4 missions.

Edit: Weird, its saying 2 days now. So maybe its 4 missions every 2 days.

Yeah I just bought the 2 extra campaigns and now it says 1 day until the next mission.
Read a bit on Reddit and seems like a lot of people have different cooldowns once they bought the extra campaigns.

I just wonder if I can do only 1 mission tommorow or 4 again

Odah

Banned
Yeah I just bought the 2 extra campaigns and now it says 1 day until the next mission.
Read a bit on Reddit and seems like a lot of people have different cooldowns once they bought the extra campaigns.

I just wonder if I can do only 1 mission tommorow or 4 again

I only have 1 day D:

Coppanuva

Wht exactly are missions? Are they like separate little scenarios or more of like achievements where you do them during normal matches (something like "Get 10 headshots with a D.Eagle")? Trying to decide if it's worth it.

Teppic

There are weapon kill missions right? That's the only one I can bare with.
Yes. About half of them at least. But sometimes you must complete a "win this or that" to get to a kill mission. There's three difficulty paths to choose from on each campaign. The easiest path is mostly kill x missions.

Edit: The easiest path is only kill missions.

Wunder

Wht exactly are missions? Are they like separate little scenarios or more of like achievements where you do them during normal matches (something like "Get 10 headshots with a D.Eagle")? Trying to decide if it's worth it.

The latter, they range from "Get 8 Rounds on de_dust 2 on Competitive" to "Get 20 kills with a SMG in Deathmatch"

Glock Fade's collection isn't on the list of dropping collections but people are still panic selling.

#unhappycamper

Most people dislike the new skins. Everyone is just excited and selling their old stuff to buy new ones and everyone else is panic selling. These new skins will keep flooding the market because of the huge number of cases that have been released. After the craze is over i think prices for everything else will rise again. A lot of my stuff lost half of it's value over night I doubt it will remain this way.

Rivitur

Banned
Well at least consoles have had part of this update for awhile. What I mean by that is there is a glitch where official arms race match's can be played on every map de_, demolition, and cs_.

Ahead of the curve awww yiss.
: P

Omega

Banned
wish there was an AWP skin in this collection so that Lightning Strike would tank in price again

damn, not that i would sell it anyway but Cerberus tanked in price. from about $14 to $8

Clydefrog

Most people dislike the new skins. Everyone is just excited and selling their old stuff to buy new ones and everyone else is panic selling. These new skins will keep flooding the market because of the huge number of cases that have been released. After the craze is over i think prices for everything else will rise again. A lot of my stuff lost half of it's value over night I doubt it will remain this way.

feels like the stock market. BUY BUY BUY

ChrisW

Wow this new operation hype, I just had to flick through 4 pages to get here.

I love the new AK and the new p250 Cartel! Hoping I can maybe sell some of my guns to get one of those or the fire elemental

ChrisW

Wow this new operation hype, I just had to flick through 4 pages to get here.

I love the new AK and the new p250 Cartel! Hoping I can maybe sell some of my guns to get one of those or the fire elemental

On second thoughts, all my skins (4) tanked in price and I can't even afford the operation update... =/

Sothpaw

Played a bunch of CS Source, but haven't played CSGO yet. This new content pack has me interested. Seems like a good place to start?

udiie

Played a bunch of CS Source, but haven't played CSGO yet. This new content pack has me interested. Seems like a good place to start?
If you decide to start playing now, try out the new maps before buying the pack. If you like them, and think you'll keep playing, then grab the operation

cresto

Definitely hold off on buying the operation until you know you want to actually invest the time into the game. Just start with some DM/AIM/Casual for about a month, then try out MM'ing.

Omega

Banned
If I want to buy one of the new skins, should I just do it now? or wait till the price drop further?

wait. they'll drop once more people start getting them

From what I can tell most people don't like these skins so they'll probably drop in price fast.

Shadownet

Banned
wait. they'll drop once more people start getting them

From what I can tell most people don't like these skins so they'll probably drop in price fast.

That Urban Hazard though! Out of all these skins, I think thats the only one I love. then Griffin and Fire Elemental. But I can live without the later two.

Omega

Banned
That Urban Hazard though! Out of all these skins, I think thats the only one I love. then Griffin and Fire Elemental. But I can live without the later two.

well nvm. it's only 50 cents, so even if it does drop it's not like it's that big of a deal. you can probably make that off selling trading cards

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
You think the price for vangaurd cases are going to stabilize? Some people need to buy out the stock so I can sell more for $6 >:O

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
WTF

I'm able to do missions again, I only waited a few hours but it said I had to wait 1 day

Same for me. I did 4 missions earlier and just could do another one when it said I had to wait 1 day

Odah

Banned
Thank you Cloud9
e2c2dc44fe.png
g

CoolS

Always told myself I'd do a giveaway for CS Gaf once my Lounge returns reached 10+ $. Well, it's no knife but here it goes:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

FAMAS | Pulse (Factory New) -- MB-454031F4323E2584 - Taken by Odah. 15 entrants total.

360fx360f

t1415917464z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom