• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
There is nothing more frustrating than deranking when you're topfragging almost every single match.

I fucking hate Matchmaking. Yet I am addicted to it.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I knew he would come back. Sucks that I was unable to watch it.

Yeah I've been watching his streamo sometimes, but it can get boring since I have no idea what they're saying.

You should check out Zet's stream sometime. Another swedish CS legend and he actually talks english and involves his viewers a lot.
Plus he is pretty good in CSGO as well.

Haroon

Been playing a lot of World of Warcraft lately. The heroic dungeons are awesome. I am looking forward to playing CS:GO in a few weeks (maybe). It will be interesting to see how badly I play once I return.

Omega

Banned
I would take a break but im afraid if I do I'll drop even further in skill. end up being a silver..

im not about that life

udiie

I would take a break but im afraid if I do I'll drop even further in skill. end up being a silver..

im not about that life

the day i pass you in rank... that is my endgame
no its not
i have come so close to mg only to have my hopes and dreams taken by hackers, smurfs and trolls :'(

KingKong

Oh man I did the cobblestone mission and heard a noise and thought I got the AWP or M4 but it was just a cz :(. Still sells for 12 bucks so at least I covered the operation and missions cost

Ludono

I'm a Nova 2 at the moment but since you're Silver I could introduce you to some Silver gaffers. But honestly most of the time I don't mind playing with silvers if they're at least half way decent. If you're a quick learner you'll start ranking up within a month. If not sooner. It took me a month to get from Silver 3 to Nova 3 before I had a slump, but now I'm slowly getting back.

It's hard to get out of Silver honestly, I was up around Gold Nova 3 and then dropped back down to SEM or whatever. I play well but not being able to coordinate with your team (different language, no mic etc) basically will screw entire games for you. Ah well, not really concerned about my rank really as long as I have fun.....

Also had a nice clutch moment last nice, made a little clip of. What do you think? :D

Omega

Banned
Man losing you confidence sucks. I just gotta relax, but damn its frustrating.

yep.

I'm the worst at this in CS. i'll do great like 10 straight rounds, fuck up an easy kill and i just lose all my confidence and feel like shit, then play like shit the rest of the game.

Omega

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Omega Rex, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sawed Off | Highwayman -- MB-8470E2064267877C - Taken by K.Sabot. 10 entrants total.
s505fn.png

t1416558652z1.png

Valve trolled my by just squeaking past a Stat Trak Basilisk to give me this guy, I don't want it because I already have a Kraken so someone else can have a decent skin
for a shit weapon

It's field tested in case anyone cares

Morzak

All these people frequent CSGO GAF so you can easily find them.

Mokoi, Sajjaja, and Marco, Ozium are around your rank. So you can start there :)

thanks will see if I can get in contact with them :)

Yesterday I had my first run in with an obvious cheater.. just bunny hopped through the map and one shot everything, took my team 6 rounds to kick him....

Shadownet

Banned
Yesterday I had my first run in with an obvious cheater.. just bunny hopped through the map and one shot everything, took my team 6 rounds to kick him....
Oh god I think I met him before. It was on Nuke. All he does is hop around with a deagle. He was getting some ridiculous kills, he wasn't unkillable. But it was certainly tought. This was like a month ago.

Now I'm still not sure if he was hacking or not but I'm leaning toward yes. But B-hopping is actually a skill in CSGO. Though one rarely anyone use. Because mostly its only use to get up on boost spots. There are many places you can get up on that require 2 people. But some people can do it by themselves with the right technique.

It's hard as hell though. I think most people only use it in non-comp. If you try hopping around like that. Anyone who is competent at the game can shoot you down quickly.

Unless that person is aimbotting than them hopping around and one tapping you would make it harder on you to shoot them. If you think someone is cheating. You can rewatch your game from his perspective and look for signs. If you think he is, you can report him to Overwatch, and Atsou will take care of him.

Morzak

Oh god I think I met him before. It was on Nuke. All he does is hop around with a deagle. He was getting some ridiculous kills, he wasn't unkillable. But it was certainly tought. This was like a month ago.

Now I'm still not sure if he was hacking or not but I'm leaning toward yes. But B-hopping is actually a skill in CSGO. Though one rarely anyone use. Because mostly its only use to get up on boost spots. There are many places you can get up on that require 2 people. But some people can do it by themselves with the right technique.

It's hard as hell though. I think most people only use it in non-comp. If you try hopping around like that. Anyone who is competent at the game can shoot you down quickly.

Unless that person is aimbotting than them hopping around and one tapping you would make it harder on you to shoot them. If you think someone is cheating. You can rewatch your game from his perspective and look for signs. If you think he is, you can report him to Overwatch, and Atsou will take care of him.

Nah The guy was basically unkillable as soon as the game started and killed everything every round in 20 seconds with his tec-9. Unless the Tec-9 is perfectly accurate while jumping the guy was clearly cheating, he got reported by every single player of that match. He basically admitted to it in chat....... I think the guy just has fun ruining matches.
And yeah I'm aware that B-hopping is a skill, but I wasn't even good at it back in the day and now in GO I can't do it at all.

CoolS

Just finished the OP for OT2 since we keep moving at a very good pace. I tried to get everything important in there, a few links to usefull resources and alle the important sites. Otherwise it's pretty basic, so no big banners or stuff liek that.

All that's left is the title. I want something that somehow includes the skins, betting and the DDoS we are facing. Or anything else that is good honestly :)

Ludono

Just finished the OP for OT2 since we keep moving at a very good pace. I tried to get everything important in there, a few links to usefull resources and alle the important sites. Otherwise it's pretty basic, so no big banners or stuff liek that.

All that's left is the title. I want something that somehow includes the skins, betting and the DDoS we are facing. Or anything else that is good honestly :)

"Gonna lose my skins? Nope, DDoS!"

ironmang

HR6nIzz.png

Was the worst LEM in the world, now the worst Supreme. :)

Did it mostly solo and playing with my badge friend though so I'm actually pretty proud of this.

Shadownet

Banned
While this doesn't fit what you ask for. I think the phrase Atsou been saying, "See You In Overwatch!" is funny and ring true to the increase of cheaters and hackers we have been seeing lately.

Sajjaja

CSGO |OT2| Youuuuu have a gambling problem.

CSGO |OT2| Save your skins from Gamblor's neon claws.

CSGO |OT2| This guy is a fucking idiot.

CSGO |OT2| Clyde, that's not a frog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom