• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

So much stuff is happening atm. :| Sticker money theft, VAC bans everywhere. ;_;

I don't know anymore D:

I would think that high profile players may have had a second look from Valve, but it seems Valve doesn't give a shit anyways so you're probably right.

Valve does take a second look though. Kubik from NoMercy got VAC banned and unbanned by Valve.

f0rk

86r09Zs.png

his crosshair was initially further to the right, but that was the best screencap i could get.

It's taken from a demo that means nothing

cHinzo

Odah

Banned
^ fake FAKE

guys, I hope I won't get punched by someone if I do this but I like to recommend to watch this guy's stream: http://www.twitch.tv/arclin3

he is always so kind and generious and generally a fun guy to watch playing. Trust me, he's awesome :3

He gave me a M4a1-Basilisk for nothing btw :p

edit:

Sajaja in for the free stuff lol

Sajjaja

^ fake FAKE

guys, I hope I won't get punched by someone if I do this but I like to recommend to watch this guy's stream: http://www.twitch.tv/arclin3

he is always so kind and generious and generally a fun guy to watch playing. Trust me, he's awesome :3

edit:

Conflict of interest much :p

I missed the giveways D:

frbrr

^ fake FAKE

edit:

gave me a minimal wear basilisk, your luck is rubbing off on me!

Haroon

Atsou mentioned to be always be aware of the people around you. Even the professional players cheat, and now you see it.

Edit: Also, I attempted to replicate what KQLY did on that AWP shots while in Banana someone linked a while back, but I had a difficult time reproducing that. And now I know why I had a difficult time producing that. I guess it's time to get some private cheats.

Xizk

Pita said Valve is doing an investigation into the cheating. Wonder if they are manually checking all the teams invited to DH?

Omega

Banned
just more proof NiP is the best. Fiff had to go because he was just a normal human, rest of NiP are robots that laugh at cheats

Rivitur

Banned
So now what, those two teams are out of Dreamhack? and what if more players get busted?
Titan should be out of Dream hack since LDLC is the team who qualified not titan. The reason Titan got the spot was because they got 3/5 of ldlc in KQLY, Apex, and Maniac.
Same goes for epsilon since they already have to use a stand in in the form of fxy0 to even go to DH now that SF is out they should be out as well.

So yes -Titan -Epsilon probably +Alternate + Flip side (semi finalist in the qualifier)

Lol @ SF, KQLYfornia.

Odah

Banned
I think Bravado gaming now has a chance to get into the finals against NIP.
(I'm really scared to bet on games now ;_;)

K.Sabot

I think Valve is handling this in a nice way that might save CS:GO as an esport.

They seem to be straight up pulling up the roots, destroying teams, with no information so everyone is scared shitless. If this were left to tournament organizers, I don't think they'd be as efficient or harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom