• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they brought back sprays they would do it in a controlled manner such as the way the gun skins are, with everything approved by Valve. I can see a situation like what WarOwl proposed where you items that can drop or be bought are things like stencils and different paints to make your own sprays, that way Valve will keep getting money.

The stuff they've been doing like music boxes in CSGO and the new statue stuff in Dota is them just experimenting on more revenue streams, and I think sprays would probably be the best and longest lasting one they could do for CSGO.

Sajjaja

If they brought back sprays they would do it in a controlled manner such as the way the gun skins are, with everything approved by Valve. I can see a situation like what WarOwl proposed where you items that can drop or be bought are things like stencils and different paints to make your own sprays, that way Valve will keep getting money.

The stuff they've been doing like music boxes in CSGO and the new statue stuff in Dota is them just experimenting on more revenue streams, and I think sprays would probably be the best and longest lasting one they could do for CSGO.

I await meatspins.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Guys, I never told you this but the account i play on is actually a smurf and I'm actually a global elite.

soultron

Banned
EzioCroft told me to post here but I am scared but I am posting anyways.

hi

jim%20carrey.gif

G'day, mate.

Lourio

What happens to your rank after a certain amount of Competitive MM inactivity? Do you stay at the rank you were at or do you get some sort of penalty? Curious to know because it's been over a month of no Competitive play for me.

Sajjaja

What happens to your rank after a certain amount of Competitive MM inactivity? Do you stay at the rank you were at or do you get some sort of penalty? Curious to know because it's been over a month of no Competitive play for me.

Your rank disappears.

Omega

Banned
lol Dragon Lore Owners group

Admin got salty no one was raising the prices, threatened to shut down the group. hasn't been a post in 9 days. im also amazed that a MW goes for 600 keys. cmon gaben, let me get a FN.

i want 1000 keys

Odah

Banned
speaking of Dragonlore....I'm gonna get one now. brb playing Cobblestone mission!

anyways, was nice playing with you guys. GAF should play more Workout bby

Rivitur

Banned
Well then I will be in here for awhile until the heat goes away for trying to stand up for a junior in that far cry 4 piracy thread...

Nice ace Cool

CoolS

what rank are you guys? They just kept coming 1 at a time

Well they had us cornered in B apps until I got the frag in underpass. Then odah died so I could make it to A and from there I was just lucky to catch the one guy on the rotate (which I also shot down to 7 HP on B before bailing out) and for having good timing. The other team also got really unlucky, especially the last to guys. The one flanking from CT definitely should have killed me.

udiie

welcome back! what is your opinion on kim kardashian?

hahahahaha

reposting just in case someone missed it
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (udiie, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade skins you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim skins you have no interest in collecting or using. Don't claim skins to give them to friends off-site.
- If the skin is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Glock-18 | Grinder (Minimal Wear) -- MB-1163E1AE6CFA94F5 - Taken by Baconsaurus Rex. 23 entrants total.
360fx360f

t1416443567z1.png

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
So I was looking at knives and I see one pretty cheap, but it has a really weird tag on it, as if it was someone's personal ip address with the initials CEPB. any idea what the hell that is? I want it but I wonder why it has such a weird tag :\

cHinzo

So I was looking at knives and I see one pretty cheap, but it has a really weird tag on it, as if it was someone's personal ip address with the initials CEPB. any idea what the hell that is? I want it but I wonder why it has such a weird tag :\

Nope, but u can remove the tag anyway if u want. :d

Yeah that one was sick.

I also had an ace with a clutch in the game after u left. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom