• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up and down day for me. Had a couple of great rounds, nearly had my first race. Had some great wins for my teams.

Also got kicked for the first time for not being clutch I guess.

CoolS

Did all of them actually get banned?
Nope, and untill they do I'm gonna assume they are innocent. I mean, yes the guy obviously knew something, but I want trust a strange list on the internet where somebody easily could have added some names.

Ludono

So NaVi - VP and NiP - LDLC are tricky... not quite sure about who comes out on top there....
Kkib.jpg

I'd like to go 100% again like with ESL ONE :D
Ikib.jpg

Also, I'm forever destined to be Silver ;_;

ironmang

What about the message you can play with a cheater and if they get found out who cares get a new one?

As far as we know he didn't cheat in any matches or even while he was part of Titan. Haven't heard from sf but I imagine a guy who had dragon lores wasn't going to cheat on that account.

Ludono

Fixed my picks, the fact that two teams aren't even announced yet makes it a bit tricky.... usually I'd go iBP but with their roster change..... I don't know. I would've picked both Titan and Epsilon but... :(

ulib.jpg

zon

Translated from french from KQLY:

Titan Official Response to KQLY Cheating

Wow. What a fucking idiot. This is sad and unfortunate that "professional" CSGO players can be so easily tempted and be so ignorant. Hope this is an eye opening situation for other young pro players.

STUPID.

pretty much

also I feel like any time anyone says "I'm not looking for forgiveness/compassion/etc." they usually are and are trying to use some reserve psychology to make the person think that they care.

No pro is gonna use aimbots for fucking deathmatch or casual, they barely even play them. and considering they stream a lot, we see that they usually only play matchmaking or something like esea/faceit

Yeah let me buy this hack so I can shit on xx420blazexx on Assault

He's lying through his teeth. If they admit to using cheats in real matches they can get sued I think, so it will always be the same "I only did it in some mm's/random servers!" bullshit.

KingKong

So since the update on Thursday when I should have had 1 mission on Friday and next on Sunday, I've done 3 and have more available in a day and a half. Anyone else getting more missions?

Omega

Banned
update must have unlocked missions, or at least gave more than normal. just played with two guys who had gold coins. i have all 4 campaigns and would get 1 mission every 2 days, but im still a bronze (about to be a silver after 1 more nuke win) i wasted about 3 missions on non Eurasia stuff but still, that wouldn't even be enough to get 8 stars.

Unknown how come you spectated my game for 20 seconds and left lol

MayMay

Banned
update must have unlocked missions, or at least gave more than normal. just played with two guys who had gold coins. i have all 4 campaigns and would get 1 mission every 2 days, but im still a bronze (about to be a silver after 1 more nuke win) i wasted about 3 missions on non Eurasia stuff but still, that wouldn't even be enough to get 8 stars.

Unknown how come you spectated my game for 20 seconds and left lol

I read on Reddit that some people, for whatever reason, already got their gold coin after 4 stars

Omega

Banned
did they not make an update where unranked players werent supposed to play with ranked players?

this is fuckin stupid. dude with 5 hours in the game going 20-1 T side in 6 rounds

K.Sabot

So just in case ya'll don't know, I'm making a Dreamhack thread for general. I'll definitely post it day of this time instead of a day after it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom