• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayMay

Banned
also i thought you made this topic mayhem/ezio
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=938053
was about to enlighten your ass on the greatness of boneless wings

Hah, yeah. Not me. We had the same avatar for quite some time. I swear he stole it, at least he didnt steal my Halloween avatar. Inb4 he's gonna have this christmas one in a few days.
Also, only 361 hours? Hah. Pleb.

cc67b86910.jpg

udiie

Hah, yeah. Not me. We had the same avatar for quite some time. I swear he stole it, at least he didnt steal my Halloween avatar. Inb4 he's gonna have this christmas one in a few days.
Also, only 361 hours? Hah. Pleb.

cc67b86910.jpg

started playing (on a regular basis) this year july
ill be ahead of you in no time
scrub

Omega

Banned
a year ago i'd have considered myself exclusively a console gamer. csgo has changed that.
H1JrLWs.png

EXpeJYz.png

yeah. two years ago i could have seen myself being a PC gamer. I had played on my friends PC a couple of times i never liked KB/M. while there were some stuff I liked, to me I never thought I would switch. Ended up building my own PC and could never even see myself playing a console again. I can barely even play with a controller these days. feels uncomfortable as hell

I don't even know when I started playing regularly. Halfway into Op Breakout? Only times I would play CS was to level up my coin to gold and then take a break until the next op went on sale.

update must have unlocked missions, or at least gave more than normal. just played with two guys who had gold coins. i have all 4 campaigns and would get 1 mission every 2 days, but im still a bronze (about to be a silver after 1 more nuke win) i wasted about 3 missions on non Eurasia stuff but still, that wouldn't even be enough to get 8 stars.

Unknown how come you spectated my game for 20 seconds and left lol
I was just checking your score.

udiie

oh... holy shit lol.
i blame destiny/school

yeah. two years ago i could have seen myself being a PC gamer. I had played on my friends PC a couple of times i never liked KB/M. while there were some stuff I liked, to me I never thought I would switch. Ended up building my own PC and could never even see myself playing a console again. I can barely even play with a controller these days. feels uncomfortable as hell

I don't even know when I started playing regularly. Halfway into Op Breakout? Only times I would play CS was to level up my coin to gold and then take a break until the next op went on sale.
yeah i built my PC about 2.5 years ago, but it never really caught on with me how great PC gaming was until i upgraded to a GTX 670, which was only about a year and a half ago. Now that my card is nearly out of date
:(
, I feel the creeping urge to upgrade again and just ditch console gaming for good. plus all my time away from CoD has made my skills on console deteriorate drastically.

soultron

Banned
Shadow, Omega, and myself played tonight. We got matched up with some of the WORST GNs I've ever seen in my life. I swear to god one guy wasn't playing with sound.

I've never told anyone off on CS before, but this fucking guy on our team...

Got 3/4 wins though kappa

Shadownet

Banned
Shadow, Omega, and myself played tonight. We got matched up with some of the WORST GNs I've ever seen in my life. I swear to god one guy wasn't playing with sound.

I've never told anyone off on CS before, but this fucking guy on our team...

Got 3/4 wins though kappa

I really loved how our first game on Inferno, we were matched up with 2 people who were pretty good and we just wrecked the other team and then the next game on cache was normal with people who were decent, and then the last 2 games on Dust II and Mirage was just uphill battles man.

On Dust II we got an idiot who keep calling strats even though he was 3-17 at one point while everyone else was 15 kills or higher, keep trying to awp and scout even though he could hit shit, barely even listen.

Then the last game on Mirage, as soultron said, one guy wasn't even playing with any sound, no mic. The other guy didn't have a mic and would just do the opposite of what we asked of him 90% of the time.

"everyone rush A"
*go mid by himself*

In the end those two were Nova 3 and Nova 4. Like seriously? please uninstall.

Omega

Banned
shit I forgot about Inferno. I thought Cache was our first game lol

I wanted to kick that Dust2 guy in the beginning. Dude was like 0-7 calling strats. You also buy a scout over an AWP because the AWP is "too slow" ...fuck outta here

and fuck our teammates from the last two games. i still have no idea how we won Mirage.

GGs though. for once i dont hate my life after a handful of CS matches.

Omega

Banned
I never call strategies even when I'm doing the best.
doesn't really have anything to do with your score tbh

top fragger shouldn't be strat caller anyway. Top fragger has one job, kill people. he can't be worrying about having to tell teammates what to do on top of that.

My reason for bringing up his score along with the reason of using a scout over an AWP shows that he has no real understanding of the game. I had called a vote to kick him in the 25th round or something and he was 3-15 so it wasn't just a bad start. We've all had bad games, I don't think I've ever been anywhere near single digit kills into the 20th rounds.

Shadownet

Banned
doesn't really have anything to do with your score tbh

top fragger shouldn't be strat caller anyway. Top fragger has one job, kill people. he can't be worrying about having to tell teammates what to do on top of that.

My reason for bringing up his score along with the reason of using a scout over an AWP shows that he has no real understanding of the game. I had called a vote to kick him in the 25th round or something and he was 3-15 so it wasn't just a bad start. We've all had bad games, I don't think I've ever been anywhere near single digit kills into the 20th rounds.

You shouldnt have to call strats and top frags. UNLESS you're Atsou lol. He can do both just fine apparently.

But anyway, I've been like really bad before. My lowest moment was when I was playing with Atsou and I could not get a single kill until like the 18th round. It was sad. I think I was just too exhausted at that point to be alert. I kept getting assists but not kills.

Really frustrating to get matched with teammates who don't use a mic. Don't even know where a T push is coming from until after the site is taken and they spam text chat after death.

Ideally they could analyze who uses mics and who doesn't and match them together.

The most suspicious part is how he reacts after the crosshair seemingly locks on to the guy through the smoke. Full panic mode.

Yep. I could understand checking that spot out of habit but...after the round is over and behind where you came in from? That's just fishy.

And the whole drama is putting Dreamhack under a cloud now.

cHinzo

I'm gonna say innocent until proven guilty. Let Valve handle these things. These witch hunts from the CS:GO scene are embarrassing.

Arucardo

Holy shit at that flusha clip!

also, shrouds (shroood) comment last night: "Back at the hotel after scrimming with @TeamVirtuspro and @natusvincere at Inferno Online. Gonna get the popcorn and spam refresh @HLTVorg"

lol. This is getting pretty crazy.

cHinzo

Well I'm sure Valve will be clear and open with what's going on to keep us updated.

I'm sure these videos of any suspicious actions will be really useful. Shocking: it will probably not do shit in getting people banned.

Edit: agreeing that Valve should be more open about the bans though, stating what the banned player used and in which time frame he used it. It would at least save us from those 'I only cheated 2 games and in deathmatch to try it out" statements by the caught players.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Someone check flusha's steam profile, I bet it's private. That's pretty much all the proof we need. Convict this mother fucker right now valve.

I finally convinced a friend to play competitive with me, and now this bs "2 games per day max" is stopping us from playing more. I understand that it's good against smurfing, but it's actually counter-intuitive for those who want to start playing and get some good practice in.

It would only take 5 days tops so I guess it's not such a big deal. But it's very frustrating nonetheless.

Also, I wonder what the rank difference limit is. I was MGI at the moment and there was no restriction.

I was looking at the Leaderboards for Competitive, and apparently I die 1.713 times per round...in competitive...where you can only die once a round. Does anyone have this peculiar glitch?

CoolS

Yep. I could understand checking that spot out of habit but...after the round is over and behind where you came in from? That's just fishy.

And the whole drama is putting Dreamhack under a cloud now.

He's checking there because JW died with his AWP on the booth, so at least that isnt so fishy.

Someone check flusha's steam profile, I bet it's private. That's pretty much all the proof we need. Convict this mother fucker right now valve.

That's hilarious, a lot of pros profiles are private. At least I remember seeing private profiles before.

I still hope we will hear a bit more about these things this week. If anything, I hope Valve isnt holding back bans because of DH Winter. That would be the absolute WORST thing to do.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
That's hilarious, a lot of pros profiles are private. At least I remember seeing private profiles before.

Sorry coolS, my blatant sarcasm + inside joke doesn't make sense without context lol.

As for the video that was posted, nothing he did in that video remotely pins him as a hacker, it was all game sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom