• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayMay

Banned
Someone check flusha's steam profile, I bet it's private. That's pretty much all the proof we need. Convict this mother fucker right now valve.

XS5LKh.jpg

Xizk

I tried to do what JW said at dust 2 B site: to aim and wait a few seconds before firing into the smoke. Got an awp kill :D Thanks JW! I was 1 away from dropping a 30 bomb that map.

soultron

Banned
I tried to do what JW said at dust 2 B site: to aim and wait a few seconds before firing into the smoke. Got an awp kill :D Thanks JW! I was 1 away from dropping a 30 bomb that map.

I'm overwatching you right now.
I see you've been active with the CSGO SDK and your inventory is private.
#TheCSGAFening

soultron

Banned
He could be trying to wallbang someone coming up to the connector entrance from mid (he might have had the info that 3 T were out there), but... that certainly does look bad... :(

soultron

Banned
I just had the most ridiculous clutch to tie it up 15-15.

It starts really bad but it ends pretty good.

http://youtu.be/wJQgpSIWsJA (Sorry about the potato quality)

That was pretty sweet! I thought you over extended, moving left, on the 4th guy, but maybe you moving out far to the left was what actually saved you in the end! (Either way, it's really easy to apply armchair analysis watching a YT video, so I hope this doesn't come of as being dickish. :) )

Good gamesense on turning to anticipate where threats were located.

That was pretty sweet! I thought you over extended, moving left, on the 4th guy, but maybe you moving out far to the left was what actually saved you in the end! (Either way, it's really easy to apply armchair analysis watching a YT video, so I hope this doesn't come of as being dickish. :) )

Good gamesense on turning to anticipate where threats were located.

Thanks man! Yeah the 4th guy I wasn't expecting there, so I was just going to run mid to A but he was there and I reacted quick enough.

It was pretty much a gamble in the end, I couldn't really decide and I didn't want the kill cam to give away where I was going. And you can actually see on the radar that his friends are calling "running B, no running mid, no B, no mid". I never know how long that kill cam stays on. I was lucky the last guy only had 5hp though or it could've ended differently.

KingKong

If any pro was using this specific cheat, Valve would have banned them at the same time. There could be more using other hacks but it's pointless to speculate. How many people would have said sF and KQLY if you asked them which pros were suspicious

Divius

Watching Divius, Ezio. Xizk and Arucardo all playing atm :D doing pretty well guys
Fun games! There was a really suspicious opponent on Cache (name was phoon). Dude had a private profile and no rank, yet he ended with 30+ kills, making some incredible crazy shots. Despite that the game was really even so the tie was deserved.

The other game was won without too much trouble. Having a bunch of people to communicate with really makes the teamwork a lot easier.

Wunder

Wow he loves to talk....

Also where to Thorin and DDK live why are they both so wrapped up whilst inside, Thorin had like 4 layers on!

Not sure about DDK, I would presume London but maybe he went home or something... I believe Thorin lives around the midlands and I read from a random comment he doesnt turn on the heating so he's just wrapped up all the time lol

Xizk

I'm interested in trying MM for tf2 if the rumours are true. Any of you guys played competitive tf2? I used to years ago and got to Division 2 in the european scene before losing motivation.

On topic: Getting hype for DH to see if anyone else gets banned. Gonna win some new skins too.

game of my life
gg guys

also: whoever bought p250 for me saved the game. thanks lol

O damn, almost 100 points, nice, not sure if it's just me but I really hate cobblestone. I played that map yesterday and I hated my life.

For the mission drops, have you gotten anything good so far? I've done like 4 or so missions, and so far I got the lowest value gun each time ;~;.

Robot Pants

O damn, almost 100 points, nice, not sure if it's just me but I really hate cobblestone. I played that map yesterday and I hated my life.

For the mission drops, have you gotten anything good so far? I've done like 4 or so missions, and so far I got the lowest value gun each time ;~;.
I don't think I've gotten a single mission drop worth a damn. And I did over 25 of them last operation. I've done 9 or so this operation. It's really just a way to get you to keep playing and spend more money. Good for valve for exploiting this

Ludono

Whoa, you punished those guys. Can't figure out why the bomb carrier ran so close to you while facing away from you. :s

I think he thought I retreated down the hill to the left (his right) whereas I actually moved to the right (his left) and came back up to shoot him. The other guys were trying to go around the otherside and flank I think? It was 5v1 so I think they were just trying to kill me rather than plant.

Omega

Banned
shroud has hacks. i thought we all knew this by now

it's only allowed since NA players suck and its the only way we can compete at a high level

Does anyone know of a good link explaining how your 10 wins for your initial placement are judged? Reason I ask is I recently got back into CS and I am currently at 8/10 wins. I have had a pretty good run and am 8W-1L at the moment however whilst I haven't gone negative in any game and always pick up a few MVP stars I certainly haven't been the star player. My last two matches have had a mixture of mid-high AK and a few distinguished players in it, both which ended up being wins. Bit worried I am going to place too high and have a bad time until it decides to drop me. Suppose I could just see the positive side of it and learn the hard way.

If I was being honest with myself I would place myself around high gold, maybe the lowest AK, haven't really played enough competitive to know for sure.

Robot Pants

From what I understand, your first three are the most important and basically rank you. And the rest are either useless or kind of a way to assure you should be placed there.

From what I understand, your first three are the most important and basically rank you. And the rest are either useless or kind of a way to assure you should be placed there.

Hm ok, thanks. I know I definitely won the first 3 but I can't recall what the ranks were. Will check history when I am back.

I was all set to finish the last 4 wins I needed on Saturday night. Home to myself, nothing to do, dog fed walked and already sleeping. Then after 2 wins I was locked out due to the new match making rules, doh!

ChrisW

Managed to record a video last night of the moment that nearly proved fatal for my team. Il show more later, but man it was a stupid mistake!

Divius saw what happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom