• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Guys look at this *legit* silver 2 we played against last night

6egc7MM.jpg

Played our first AHGL scrim against another AHGL team, it turned out well.

Apparently one of the guys on our team is on the group of people who made altpug/Cevo client.

ChrisW

You can upload it to youtube just fine. Also there are no settings to record or convert to MP4 in OBS?

Uploading it to YT now, nope no option for that. Atleast not in the Mac version.

Tried uploading as a Webm, but the file size was too large to upload I think

There's a funny bug with the journal: right click your level badge in main menu and open journal and boom, everything was undefined variable:

C40EF15B7C6C51372D7CBFEA4A92A277898E36B8

Rivitur

Banned
Fxy0 interview translated by no namer from hltv
Millenium : Hi Fxy0, Thanks to be there and to answer my questions, before we start, how are you ?
Fxy0 : Fine, just back home after the "atomic bomb" which just came on Epsilon Team and it's a pleasure to answer to your question
M : You have been replaced by Sixer last month, but DH rule say, a team need 3 same players who were present for the qualifer to do the event, you have been called back by Epsilon but the team has been disqualified due to Sf VAC ban. What are you feelings about it ?
F : Listen, I was in a Hotel in Paris with GMX, at 20H00 we saw the news about that KQLY was Vac Ban, for me it was not a surprise, I knew he was cheating since 2 years, and some others players had suspicions about it. Its happenned, Valve do his work. Then ad midnight Sf texting us to take the plane tomorrow at 9:00am, then the news came out on HLTV. First i was thinking it was a joke and I didnt expect it at all
M : You never suspected Sf was using cheat ?
F : Never, never, never
M : So, you don't believe what KQLY said on his facebook (just tested the cheat once) ?
F : No, I can affirm 100% sure, he is cheating since GA 2013 on all the event. I think he had an aimkey with a bind on his mouse. He's trying to minimize his actions and it's sad about him
M : About it, there is a list of players, for example Flusha is maybe cheating. Do you think it's real ?
F : I really dont know, i know odah cheat and i know jW cheated when the game was relaesed against pasha neo taz, kuben lord. Taz pasha and neo said on HLTV that JW obviously cheated. This story has been forgotten and he has not been VAC BAN because VAC wasnt updated very often like today. Recently i dont know if hes cheating. If someone show me the action W/ the nickame of the player, i'll say he's cheating. Mainly the one on dust2 ( I think hes talking about flusha here), when his crosshair aim the head of his opponent and he havent a clue about where his oppenent can be. Really weird, I hope VAC will do the analysis as soon as possible. then I dont know how it'll happens because teams have been announced ( and he feels this unfair about people who buy fnatic stickers)
M : Do you find fair if a team is disqualified if only 1 player is vac ban ?
F : Yes, even if i'm sad to dont go to the Dreamhack, if a man cheated he has to be VAC BAN. For example Titan are disqualified, beu they are qualified in the past because they got 3 players of the same team (LDLC), if KQLY cheated during the qualifier, it means they have been qualified with a cheat
M : Do you think LDLC, they got someone is cheating.
F : I dont think so. I heard people think Kio is cheating but i dont think. The storie about his invent was weird but no way. The only one cheater in France was Area, and he is KQLY best friend so I was sure about KQLY. If someone cheats all the team must be punished
M : Cheat on CS is always been here, do you think Valve is currently doing what it never have been done ?
F : I think valve dont care, odah you lucky sob Valve doing analysis since emilio and smn have been banned. I say those 2 was cheating; Emilio was ban by VAC (so no the same cheat than ESEA) then 1 Month later banned on ESEA. It means that ESEA with less resource than VAC, can do something more efficient. the pro scene is about 1% of all CS pro player. So when someone cheated and go Vac BAnned he bought another account and it makes money to Valve. The fact is or we want a clean game like LOL or Valve wants to make money with the cheaters. But we cant still playing w/ cheaters, we need a clean game, its a bit late but its cool to its now happen. Now when someone will kill someone there'll always a doubt (cheat or luck or skill ?). We need a good Anticheat. Even if we have to hire a coder to update the Anticheat, They have to do it, and they cant to do it.
M : It'll not more efficient to make Valve more closer to the top scene and talks about suspicious guys
F : Of course, but the problem is player dont want to do it, because if someone tell at Valve someone is cheating, the community will say "Oh he's mad becauses he killed him". If they hire 2/3 persons to work only on the anticheat (get the code and make it spoted by vac) it'll be a good thing. There is a lot of money to win at Dreamhack and I hope KQLY will be sued, he makes split some teams. It more than only headshot.
M : We need something like in real sport
F : Yes, check the player account on lan. If Valve employee want to come check my account he'll wee i'm 100% clean
M : Have you been contacted by a cheat coder ?
F : No, never. I never have been intersted in cheat. I'm not interested. I think a coder will not contact a pro, but the pro will contact the coder *Laugh* . If you have some honor, you dont have to cheat
M : What do you think about Overwatch
F : USELESS. Silver 2 can overwatch an Global Elite and say he's cheating and boom banned. And I do not know how it really works Admin have to do the overwatch, when they have a doubt they can ask the community. But there is always a miss of communication. They need to grow up the communication about Valve
M : blabla useless
F : Imagine if Sf have been banned during a match at Dreamhack. Valve started to think some pro cheated with the ban of emilio and smn. There is money to win so there is some bad people
M : About stickers, what'll happen if fnatic will be disqualified.
F : I think Valve will keep it. I know Vavle is working with ESEA when i saw the news 'MORE TO COMING SOON' on hltv, because its seems the ESEA cheat is more powerful than VAC
M : Any news about Epsilon
F : Majer will back to Turkey so he'll not be in the Epsilon Lienup. And sixer said to he should leave his job to be an Epsilon player, but he didnt do it.
M : Ok thanks, any last word ?
F : Thanks for the interview, i'm feeling bad for Epsilon because its a nice organisation and about Esport, we need to erase cheaters. thats all
Notes:
KQLYfornia is a liar
He didn't expect sf to be a cheater
Area is a cheater
Jw cheats
He doesn't expect Kioshima to be banned because he doesn't believe he cheats

Mokoi

Banned
Fxy0 interview translated by no namer from hltv

Notes:
Idaho is scum, and steals all our luck. KQLYfornia is a liar
He didn't expect sf to be a cheater
Area is a cheater
Jw cheats
He doesn't expect Kioshima to be banned because he doesn't believe he cheats

Well of course Kuikelelele is lying saying he only used it once outside of a competitive match. Complete bullshit by him. Also yeah pasha and co got 16-0 by them right? I call cheats on that game. lol

Omega

Banned
Did anyone think maybe the cz is balanced and it's just the hacks that make people think it's too good

CZ is not balanced at all. It's extremely fucking good.

I'm still not even that good with i but I've won/done a ton of damage on eco rounds just because of it. Since I decided to stop being stubborn and join #TeamCZ matches have been a lot closer because of this.

P250/Five SeveN are good, but they're no CZ. It does just as much if not more damage one tapping long range, and has the benefit of just being able to be sprayed in close range.

The other day I almost had an ace on Cache. In Omega fashion I made a dumbass decision to challenge an AWPer with a CZ in which I only had 8 bullets (ended up getting the headshot and doing like 95 damage or something...)

By next month I'll probably be JW status (not like this gun takes much skill to use) and everyone will still get mad at me for using the CZ instead of buying a shitty ass FAMAS or smg

KingKong

Fxy0 sounds like he doesnt know anything about how VAC or Overwatch works, so I wouldn't believe him about anything else. I guess he knew about KQLY for 2 years but didnt say anything...

CZ is not balanced at all. It's extremely fucking good.

I'm still not even that good with i but I've won/done a ton of damage on eco rounds just because of it. Since I decided to stop being stubborn and join #TeamCZ matches have been a lot closer because of this.

P250/Five SeveN are good, but they're no CZ. It does just as much if not more damage one tapping long range, and has the benefit of just being able to be sprayed in close range.

The other day I almost had an ace on Cache. In Omega fashion I made a dumbass decision to challenge an AWPer with a CZ in which I only had 8 bullets (ended up getting the headshot and doing like 95 damage or something...)

By next month I'll probably be JW status (not like this gun takes much skill to use) and everyone will still get mad at me for using the CZ instead of buying a shitty ass FAMAS or smg
I would rather buy cz then those as well.

Cz is broken.
Cz + awp is the most broken combo.

KingKong

also those flusha clips are at 16 tic and can be explained by luck or knowing where people generally should be. theres plenty of times he doesnt see someone or aims in wrong spots. the reason the KQLY/sF cheat was so good is that it just helped your aim at 'random' times, its completely different from having a snap-on hack so bad that it targets people across the map

cHinzo

Man, the CSGaf crew is pretty good. There were some pretty big plays made on Cache and Mirage. Only thing lacking was some confidence on the best map in the game, Dust2. Had fun tho! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom