• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayMay

Banned
Played alot of CSGO today, and I noticed one thing - the more I play the worse I get. My aim is all over the place, I cant hit my shots anymore - or only after a long warmup >__>

I guess its time to take a few days off and just play deathmatch for pure aim training, adjust my sensitivity etc.

Had the same thing a few weeks ago, and just playing DM for a few days fixed that. Feels bad, missing ez shots.

cHinzo

Played alot of CSGO today, and I noticed one thing - the more I play the worse I get. My aim is all over the place, I cant hit my shots anymore - or only after a long warmup >__>

I guess its time to take a few days off and just play deathmatch for pure aim training, adjust my sensitivity etc.

Had the same thing a few weeks ago, and just playing DM for a few days fixed that. Feels bad, missing ez shots.
U know how u get ur aim back? Practice ur aim on a map which has close quarter, medium and long range exchanges, like Dust2! :D

Omega

Banned
dust2 is probably my worst map and I don't think I've ever had a good game on it. Even in casual i do nothing..

Probably because I don't play it that much. If it's Inferno or Cache I love going B, whether it's defending or attacking. Unless I'm having a really bad game more often then not I'll win my battles. (its one of the main reasons I was able to get higher ranks)

I'm still not comfortable on other maps or sites. I'm getting there with Mirage but if it's any map other than those 3 im most likely going to do shit, and on those maps I'll do bad if I don't go B (or mid/A in the case of Mirage)

f0rk

I noticed you crouch walk while spraying a lot, you shouldn't do that

MayMay

Banned
I noticed you crouch walk while spraying a lot, you shouldn't do that

I usually dont crouch walk, but I do crouch (while stationary) when I use the AK alot of times. I dont know why, it's a habit I should get rid of. I dont even know if it changes anything in terms of accuracy. Crouching vs. Standing I mean. Funnily enough I dont do that with the M4 at all. Just an AK thing.

Mokoi

Banned
What I've been doing.
  1. Load up aim_redline
  2. Exec BotDM
  3. Become god with ak
  4. Profit
Edit:Oh yeah jam to some sweet tunes because it can get boring. lol

MayMay

Banned
I should just stop playing on US servers entirely. As much fun as I'm having doing that - I cant possibly play consistently if I play with 15 ping sometimes, and then 180 the other times.
All was good when I didnt play with europeans at all, I was really used to my 100-180 ping so I was damn good at dealing with that (mostly with the AWP, since rifles just dont work with that ping).
But now I play alot on EU servers as well as US - which means I just end up being shit on both.

Omega

Banned
what can I use to save a clip? I use fraps sometimes but it's only 30 second intervals

i wanna save my 4k/1v3 on Mirage earlier, unless someone would be kind enough to do it for me.

MayMay

Banned
what can I use to save a clip? I use fraps sometimes but it's only 30 second intervals

i wanna save my 4k/1v3 on Mirage earlier, unless someone would be kind enough to do it for me.

If you use a Nvidia card, Id recommend Nvidia Shadowplay. Seems like its the best free way of doing that. (Not sure anymore, might also want to try what Mokoi said). Otherwise you might want to check out Dxtory with Lagarith Codec..

Mokoi

Banned

You can also try OBS to record or you can drop the demo link. I'm bored so I'll do it for you if you want. Just tell me when these things happened to make it quicker.

Omega

Banned
i use an AMD card so no shadowplay for me =/

You can also try OBS to record or you can drop the demo link. I'm bored so I'll do it for you if you want. Just tell me when these things happened to make it quicker.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-COawO-ckZK8-tiJQE-PWj5G-jcy6A

Happens round 5. I get a pick mid at the start and go to A at around the 1 minute mark i think

frbrr

i use an AMD card so no shadowplay for me =/

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-COawO-ckZK8-tiJQE-PWj5G-jcy6A

Happens round 5. I get a pick mid at the start and go to A at around the 1 minute mark i think

The amd gaming evolved client works like shadowplay for AMD cards.
I've only tested it briefly but it got the job done

Robot Pants

MY LUCK KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!

Just finished my Cobble mission hoping to God I got the Dragon Lore, and guess what drop I got?
Guess guys.... Jesus I can't beleive it!

You ready? You ready?

s424.png

UMP-45 -- INDIGO (BS)

:( these missions are so worthless.

Omega

Banned
https://dl1.volafile.io/get/tIr6PZN0VEWq/clutch.webm
I consulted with HLTV, and it has been confirmed that Omega will be taking a nice vacation. :p

Also idk why, but it recorded in shit quality. Oh well nice clutch, and that awp kill sent to the dude flying. I just left the clutch in tho. Oh yeah I hope everyone here uses the webm for GAF extension.

thanks and lmao

chinzo said the same in chat. it definitely looks like im walling when i enter palace lol, then again when i leave

Omega

Banned
Just played a TDM with >1/2 the server muted. What the fuck. Why are people so vile. It's depressing.

this is why you should just play with me where we can laugh and have fun
while some guy accuses us of throwing even though hes worst player on the team

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Apparently the german website 99damage.de did an interview with either smn, the cheatcoder or even both I don't know and will publish it tommorow.
They said it will be a crazy day and to be prepared for some crazy news.

We can expect some names I guess.

https://twitter.com/MooZE_99/status/536989618596749312

https://de-de.facebook.com/myKnochen
"That was a long day. I think that was the longest interview of my life. It will probably go live tomorrow. I don't want to disclose details, but tomorrow will be crazy. Back home now."

Mokoi

Banned
It's amazing how the infamous Brolly is not banned yet. I'm pretty sure that person has been using the same account forever.

KingKong

going for second mission win on Inferno, we start out 0-5 on CT and have a guy drop so I figure game's over, we manage to make it 6-9, get to 15-11 on T...and end up tying. What a bummer.

Omega

Banned
3e3.jpg

This is you.

There's a difference between having fun and acting like drunk teenagers. but hey maybe you should make some more sarcastic comments because I told you, your boy and someone rapping to shut the fuck up for a few seconds so I could hear some footsteps.

soultron am I a party pooper? I thought we had fun last night, maybe im crazy

soultron

Banned
That was some bullshit, that game. I never consciously felt like I was on the receiving end of cheaters, but that shit was blatant on 2 of those guys. I could not fucking believe that one guy getting that running Tec9 HS on me when he had zero information on me since I had been walking and wasn't even looking at me. I looked at the demo and it was either a lucky flick or obvious cheating. I don't even know.

Morzak

I really hate the direction Logitech took with their design, it looks so tacky..... I already don't like the paint job they gave the 400s...... Oh well if mine ever breaks I probably have to switch to Steelseries Mice.

I don't mind, I prefer the functionality over looks. It has raving reviews and very high user reviews. It is also a fingertip mouse. I have a palm grip mouse and I'm a fingertip gripper.

Oh they were cheating. The last kill was a huge giveaway. Shooting in one direction, while the bullet automatically hits somebody's head in another. What is this? a shitty Angelina Jolie movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom