• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had the worst MM experience ever, even though we won.

We just won t-side on inferno with 11-4, and then the pistol round on ct and the following eco's. And then this one guy on our team just started annoying all of us. He got himself killed for fun, started shooting right next to our heads, blocked me several times so I couldn't get out. Eventually we won it with 16-13. Ridiculous it got dragged out that long. But man that's infuriating. And because it was match point we couldn't kick him anymore. That was a really fucked up game.

Lourio

I have DEP disabled because I don't want to tell windows each time that it is safe to run this program. So... I would be banned because of that :(

Hacker :p

Mistaken it for another feature.
Edit: Nevermind, it is on for me.

Were you thinking of UAC (User Account Control)?

OK, think I'm starting to feel comfortable enough to really attempt a proper skin now. Some quick and dirty messing around from tonight.

Looks good bro!

Rivitur

Banned
love the suspects page :D
That JW pic is good but not best. (Jw best)
Lol @ the ads
Pz5mJja.jpg

Ludono

You are a brave, stupid soul lol. I wouldn't bet on C9 or HR. Both are super up and down. Besides, those odds aren't worth it. Just trying to spare you.

I know I know but.... I BELIEVE IN SHROOD <3

RIP skinz :(

Actually at Katowice I made a similar All-In bet on C9 and won like $20 worth of stuff as well.... my only bet during that competition, hoping for a repeat :)

Lourio

My biggest bet ever lol

Bonne chance mon ami! Hope it works out for you.

My last 8 comp matches since I've come out of my competitive break..

16-8 (loss)
6-16 (loss)
16-14 (loss)
16-12 (loss)
10-16 (loss)
16-11 (loss)
9-16 (loss)
10-16 (loss)

It hurts.

Ludono

16-8 (loss)
6-16 (loss)
16-14 (loss)
16-12 (loss)
10-16 (loss)
16-11 (loss)
9-16 (loss)
10-16 (loss)

It hurts.

How many de-ranks O_O

I went from Nova 3 to SEM after like 5 losses lol

cHinzo

16-8 (loss)
6-16 (loss)
16-14 (loss)
16-12 (loss)
10-16 (loss)
16-11 (loss)
9-16 (loss)
10-16 (loss)

It hurts.
Mother of all losing streaks.

ChrisW

Hey guys, how do I manage to get souvenir packages from watching games? how do I know which games are part of dream hack.

Do I have to link my twitch account? & how do I do that?

Lastly how are gifts given out?

Lourio

Hey guys, how do I manage to get souvenir packages from watching games? how do I know which games are part of dream hack.

You can watch the matches via your CS:GO client, or sign up to twitch, link your steam account and watch the matches there. They are given out randomly.

Heads up, I watched almost every match last Dreamhack and got nada.

Ludono

Just keep the DreamHack Twitch channel open all day, but first link your Steam account to your Twitch account. It's in your settings>accounts.

They are dropped randomly to a certain percentage of viewers, no way to guarantee it.

ChrisW

Just keep the DreamHack Twitch channel open all day, but first link your Steam account to your Twitch account. It's in your settings>accounts.

They are dropped randomly to a certain percentage of viewers, no way to guarantee it.
Which twitch channel is it that I have to watch?

Yeah, so, lastflowers, about that AHGL scrim... I'm gonna have to get the subs on my team into shape before that happens. The main guys (who are higher rank than myself) aren't a problem.

I played with a few of the subs and one guy on our team who's getting back into CS (he used to play in CAL during 1.6 though) and it was brutal. 16-1 because our entire team got disconnected on the pistol round after the half. 2 guys on our team didn't have mics today, 3 guys force bought every single round, and nobody was communicating except for myself and the CAL guy.

I'm gonna share some WarOwl videos with the subs and hope they watch and learn. Otherwise my team is going to get demolished when the mains aren't playing.

that's probably a good idea. We'll hold off for a bit. I've got one lined up with Amazon for a Seattle 'friendly rivalry' next week :)

Odah

Banned
It's a sad day when I have to say that those are my best skins.

I once had a ST FN AWP Electric Hive, AK Jaguar FT, AK Vulkan WW and a ST FT Atomic Alloy.

All lost in a day lmao

MayMay

Banned

It's always good to have a second CS account handy, in case.... something happens to the first - if you know what I mean ;)

Lol, just kidding. It's mainly because I have many friends in the low silver territory - so I'd be able to play with them without deranking my main. Because I'm sick of deranking. And to just generally keep "serious" games on my main, and fun games on the other acc.

soultron

Banned
Yeah, I'm buying mine to play with my friends who are low level. I'm not fantastic myself (GN2/3 usually), but I'd rather play with CSGAF on my main, with my friends on my smurf and I'll do stupid shit like dualie rushes and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom