• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lourio

2993d74dc381c7c8756e5093d2352c88bcc21cb267b51fa2e181e1231fe83cd0.jpg

Test stream is live in game if you want drops.

Free stuff ftw!

ChrisW

How do you know if you get a drop? does anything pop up in game? or just once the match has finished, something show up in your inventory?

Divius

I think we should have a CSGOGAF group steamchat where we can chat during the Dreamhack games. That way we won't get posts like "holy shit what a shot" "lol that spray" "did he not see him peeking?" "oh man, defuse was so close!" etc

y/n?

Lourio

How do you know if you get a drop? does anything pop up in game? or just once the match has finished, something show up in your inventory?

Something will show up in your inventory.

I think we should have a CSGOGAF group steamchat where we can chat during the Dreamhack games. That way we won't get posts like "holy shit what a shot" "lol that spray" "did he not see him peeking?" "oh man, defuse was so close!" etc

y/n?
But then we can't run up our post count :-D
I'm down

Odah

Banned

y/n?

I'm gonna do one

cresto

Question regarding picks: I bought a bunch for the first round. Do you have to REBUY stickers for the following day?

Edit: Do you only pick the first wave of games tomorrow?

MayMay

Banned
Question regarding picks: I bought a bunch for the first round. Do you have to REBUY stickers for the following day?

Edit: Do you only pick the first wave of games tomorrow?

If its like last time, you can reuse the stickers to pick the next day.

Rivitur

Banned
From GMX on who will replace KQLYfornia:
To give some "details" about what ScreaM said , i would say that until Titan don't pick a player , its useless for us to play. They gonna pick up a new player for them in Epsilon eSports players.

So i would say that we have to wait until January , to start something (again) but this time we'll do it right
Eric Con
Epsilon confirmed D-league players.

3p just joined the csgaf group it was @97..

ChrisW

Just went on a 4 game win streak and had a good K/D ratio on all of them. Love playing with a team that communicate, but at the same time there is more pressure to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom