• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

image.php

CoolS

Well it's actually hard to find them they should be linked in the OP or something?

As far as I know theres the Main Group, the Euro GAF Group and My (very lonely) Asia GAF group.
... They are in the OP! At least the Main and EU one are, so stop blaming that one me! :p The OT2 has a bigger section for CS GAF, so if you give me a link to the Asia Group I'll include it as well.

Haroon

A lot of those aren't that bad if you think them through, it's easy to think someone is snapping when you take a 1 second clip of a demo

It's not really that. From what I gathered, there are some in which after he's finished shooting an enemy his aim locks on to the enemy behind the wall, and then he positions his crosshair to the correct spot (and there are some that are horrible examples). Here's one example of it:

http://zippy.gfycat.com/FemaleFixedGrizzlybear.webm

Eelier

Neo Member
It's not really that. From what I gathered, there are some in which after he's finished shooting an enemy his aim locks on to the enemy behind the wall, and then he positions his crosshair to the correct spot (and there are some that are horrible examples). Here's one example of it:

http://zippy.gfycat.com/FemaleFixedGrizzlybear.webm

I mean I'm still fairly new to the game, but if he were to have a good idea there was another enemy there, could that not be him snapping back to the corner and just pulling a little too far, then reaiming the corner?

I only ask because when I start pausing it to try and slow it down he goes past in a little looping motion.

MayMay

Banned
I mean I'm still fairly new to the game, but if he were to have a good idea there was another enemy there, could that not be him snapping back to the corner and just pulling a little too far, then reaiming the corner?

I only ask because when I start pausing it to try and slow it down he goes past in a little looping motion.

Yea, I think alot of "normal" players would actually do that. But pros are too precise for that to happen.

Haroon

Yea, I think alot of "normal" players would actually do that. But pros are too precise for that to happen.

A lot of these players have been playing with their setup for several thousand hours. And for them to make such simple mistakes like that is very uncommon. If they're making these very simple mistakes when placing their crosshair, I don't even know how they're able to shoot at enemies with such accuracy.

Ludono

Ludono are you playing in asia server as well?
If yes, I would love to play together, I normally play around 11 pm singapore time until 3 in the morning,

However I'm only silver elite tho :)

Yeah! I'm based out of Hong Kong so I usually play on Singapore servers anyway, I think Singapore time is the same as HKT? But I usually play anywhere from 8pm-3am depending on the day of course.

I'm only a Gold Nova 1 at the moment, keep getting deranked due to bad team mates so party up :D

KingKong

reddits witch hunt is getting ridiculous, people are postings gifs of people running and making noise and olof shooting where they are by sound as though its proof

Xizk

DH HYPE! Hope we all get some cases. Won a small bet on mousespaz. Been seeing a lot of wrong predictions on the betting subreddit where people overhype some teams after only 1 result, so feels good to bet against them and win.

Vintage

reddits witch hunt is getting ridiculous, people are postings gifs of people running and making noise and olof shooting where they are by sound as though its proof

Except the ones where enemy is too far away to hear or standing still and he's aiming at a wall where there's no reason to look at.

Dreamhack is as real as gold nova matchmaking.

ChrisW

This one is a really suspicious one,
http://gfycat.com/CriminalBriskBallpython

I mean he snaps to guy behind the box (which a pro player likely wouldn't do) and if you watch closely, he actually fires a shot too, which I think is because he though that the player would be exposed and be instantly killed.

A lot of the Gif's though are just map awareness, but there are also some that do give it away

zon

This one is a really suspicious one,
http://gfycat.com/CriminalBriskBallpython

I mean he snaps to guy behind the box (which a pro player likely wouldn't do) and if you watch closely, he actually fires a shot too, which I think is because he though that the player would be exposed and be instantly killed.

A lot of the Gif's though are just map awareness, but there are also some that do give it away

That's a really bad gif of that situation. It's too sped up. On hltv.org someone took the same clip and slowed it down, in that version you can see that flusha fires his ak before the crosshair is on the navi player.

ironmang

Can't get a bet in all night so I donate $2. Tells me I have too many items in returns. Take everything out except 10 and it still says I have too many items in returns.

trolololol

Rivitur

Banned
DreamHack CSGO

No. of teams: 16
Tournament format: Group stage (4 groups with 4 teams) played in Dual Elimination style BO1. Top-2 advance. Single elimination Playoffs BO3.
Prize pool: $250,000
Prize distribution:
1. $100,000
2. $50,000
3-4. $22,000
5-8. $10,000
9-16. $2,000
Maps:

de_cache
de_cobblestone
de_dust2
de_inferno
de_mirage
de_nuke
de_overpass

Schedule:

Thursday, November 27
05:00 fnatic vs. Bravado. A1 BO1
05:00 dignitas vs. PENTA B1 BO1
06:00 Cloud9 vs. HellRaisers A2 BO1
06:00 iBUYPOWER vs. Copenhagen Wolves B2 BO1
07:00 A1 winner vs. A2 winner A3 BO1
07:00 B1 winner vs. B2 winner B3 BO1
08:00 A1 loser vs. A2 loser A4 BO1
08:00 B1 loser vs. B2 loser B4 BO1
09:00 A3 loser vs. A4 winner. A5 BO1
09:00 B3 loser vs. B4 winner B5 BO1
11:30 LDLC vs. ESC C1 BO1
11:30 Virtus.pro vs. myXMG. D1 BO1
12:30 NiP vs. Planetkey Dynamics C2 BO1
12:30 Natus Vincere vs. FlipSid3 D2 BO1
13:30 C1 winner vs. C2 winner. C3 BO1
13:30 D1 winner vs. D2 winner D3 BO1
14:30 C1 loser vs. C2 loser C4 BO1
14:30 D1 loser vs. D2 loser D4 BO1
15:30 C3 loser vs. C4 winner C5 BO1
15:30 D3 loser  vs. D4 winner D5 BO1

Friday, November 28
03:00 Quarter-final #1 BO3
06:30 Quarter-final #2 BO3
10:00 Quarter-final #3 BO3
13:30 Quarter-final #4 BO3

Saturday, November 29
06:00 Semi-final #1 BO3
09:30 Semi-final #2 BO3
14:00 Grand final BO3

Now throw some pics in there and someone make it.

Got a nuke souvenir drop on the first map that I sold for about $6. Dreamhack off to a good start :) Wonder if it would have been a closer match if Penta had gotten CT.

I'm too chicken to bet on any of the BO1 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom